Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us

4 posters

Go down

Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us Empty Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-03, 11:01

Link

Every 15 days, Forumotion will select one exceptional forum to feature on Forumotion social networks and the Support forum of forumotion.

What a better opportunity for promoting your forum for free?
Rules:
- Twice a month, we will provide the theme of the 2 following weeks (for example cinema, cooking, RPG…).
- All users having a forum linked to the chosen theme, can submit it on Forumotion's Facebook Page
-Of course, for running the game, forum must fit with Forumotion ToS. Otherwise, Forumotion could delete the post.
- It is not allowed to send multiple posts. In that case, your application will be not considered.

From the 27 February to the 13 of March the theme will be on Sports.

How to enter the game?

-Facebook: You should submit your forum directly on the concerning post and write the following sentence: “The best free forum + url of your forum” on our Forumotion Facebook Page
Note: if you don’t submit your forum on the concerning post but directly on the Forumotion Facebook page, Forumotion will not take into account your participation.

Results: We will be announcing the winner at the end of the second week. The concerning forum will be promoted on Forumotion Facebook page, Twitter, Google+ and The Support Forum.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us Empty Re: Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-03, 11:02

I just realized all you have to do is submit the link and write a sentence on their wall. SeeRock or Heat should do it, I gotta get back to studying.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us Empty Re: Someone with more time than me this week should win this Forummotion contest for us

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-03, 11:10

We better win for sports!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-03, 11:18

I don't think we really want to draw any attention from the Forumotion overlords.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-03, 11:34

Heat Miser wrote:I don't think we really want to draw any attention from the Forumotion overlords.
There's always xenForo

xenForo

On another sports forum that transitioned from vBulletin to xen, which was created by the original developers of vBulletin. Went smoothly and no legacy data was lost. No idea if Forumotion data would transfer as well
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down