Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT - Follow the instructions in Post 1 or Post 2

+9
LoneWolfSparty
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Kramerica
beal99
tig ol bitties
The_Dude
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHAT - Follow the instructions in Post 1 or Post 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT - Follow the instructions in Post 1 or Post 2

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-05, 20:47

Heat Miser wrote:Did some digging. Forumotion has updated their Chatbox which broke the 3rd party pop-up chat we're using. The 3rd party is working on an update. Until it's available, I've disabled pop-up chat.

To use the forumotion chatbox (mobile & classic versions), click the link below. Tap an hold, the 'Open in new tab' will open the chat in a separate window on mobile.

Chatbox

IT ARE NOT RUMBLING!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

CHAT - Follow the instructions in Post 1 or Post 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAT - Follow the instructions in Post 1 or Post 2

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-06, 21:30

Pop up chat be back bitches.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-07, 10:33

Chat just worked for me when I tested it. CHAT - Follow the instructions in Post 1 or Post 2 - Page 2 969504605
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2