Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves...

+21
Rocinante
Cosmo_Kramer
Bizarro Fletch
Robert J Sakimano
goodbar
Ass Dan
Crazy Jim9
CORNER BLITZ
SeeRockCity
Notorious GiB
Uncle NitNots
Murphy Green
JEK
dubie7006
SawGreen
Floyd Robertson
The Lonely Stoner
Bagger Vance
Turtleneck
Ben Seaver
WCS
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves...

Post by dubie7006 2014-05-01, 14:25

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

You should force him to join the Swill. Pour Fireball down his gullet if he doesn't oblige.

He's been relegated to lurker even on tRCMB for some time now. Claims he has some important big boy job now and has no time for us commoners. If I were within arms length of him, I would absolutely force the most evil of alcohols down his pipe. Sadly, I am not.

I'll ask, though.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves...

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-01, 14:27

Vargman, why aren't you wearing any premium Nike apparel? That all seems standard issue.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-01, 14:37

goodbar wrote:

That is a sweet Spartan Fan kit you got on brah!

That isn't a soccer uniform.

PS Please note that from here on out anytime a uniform is referred to as a "kit" and it is not a soccer uniform it will be moderated. TIA
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-01, 14:44

pulling69 wrote:

PS Please note that from here on out anytime a uniform is referred to as a "kit" and it is not a soccer uniform it will be moderated. TIA

Moderated? You serious? Abuse of moderation was a charge many levied against the mods of the rcmb. I didn't expect that here. What other words do mods want to wipe out? There are many regional word variations that describe the same thing. Please submit the list of acceptable words/terms so that none of us get banned.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-01, 14:47

Giant Moose wrote:Vargman, why aren't you wearing any premium Nike apparel? That all seems standard issue.

I didn't want to get my Nike rep in trouble. There are some one-off stuff that he has made for me that I pay them top dollar for.  Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves... - Page 2 3003718628 
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-01, 14:48

pulling69 wrote:

One time I had pulling69 put on a 1940s Navy kit while I wore a French Foreign Legion Kit and fucked him in the ass.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-01, 15:01

Rocinante wrote:

One time I had pulling69 put on a 1940s Navy kit while I wore a French Foreign Legion Kit and fucked him in the ass.

Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves... - Page 2 502811600 

Hopefully you guys didn't mix up your kits when you put your clothes back on.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-01, 15:02

pulling69 wrote:

10%
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-15, 20:23

Let's All Post Pictures of Ourselves... - Page 2 Ee9Vx6x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2