Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSwill Confessional. Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to.

+9
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
Cym Jim
Cameron
tTy
13 posters

Go down

tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Empty tSwill Confessional. Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to.

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 1:42

OK, for some reason, I have become hooked on The Voice for the past couple years.  There.  I said it..... I don't know why, but I think that show is usually cool as fuck.  Here are a couple of my favs....

I wish I could fucking wail like this kid.  Awesome.  He is 15 years old.  Unreal.

Bria is fucking awesome..... I thought for sure she was going to win that season.  I think she was 17 here...

James is god damn allsome too.  And, coincidentally, he looks like he could be Pinconning Cheese's identical twin.

This kid is fucking smooooove as fuck!!!

Grimmie is unstoppable...

OK, all that said, tear me up, or post your own confessional, I don't really GAF.  I <3 this show, and you can't stop me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Empty Re: tSwill Confessional. Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to.

Post by Cameron Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:05

I love Magic: The Gathering.

I also think liking the voice makes you ghey.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Empty Re: tSwill Confessional. Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to.

Post by Cym Jim Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:05

Meh, you just want to fuck Blake Shelton. The audition format had potential and worked well in the original Euro versions (as with every US show), but the US producers apparently felt that they had to show 95% of the contestants getting accepted. Defeated the whole premise right there. After the auditions the show is the same shite as any other.

Personally I prefer to see young people's dreams getting shattered in front of a national television audience - there was a lot of potential here for that, but they went all comfy and dumb instead. Oh well, I still have the Spelling Bee.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:12

Cameron wrote:I love Magic: The Gathering.

I also think liking the voice makes you ghey.

I don't even know what that (magic gathering) is, and yes, I know it (tVoice obsession) makes me ghey...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:15

Cym Jim wrote:Meh, you just want to fuck Blake Shelton. The audition format had potential and worked well in the original Euro versions (as with every US show), but the US producers apparently felt that they had to show 95% of the contestants getting accepted. Defeated the whole premise right there. After the auditions the show is the same shite as any other.

Personally I prefer to see young people's dreams getting shattered in front of a national television audience - there was a lot of potential here for that, but they went all comfy and dumb instead. Oh well, I still have the Spelling Bee.

Personally, I prefer to see these people kick fucking ass and wail. Why would you want to see people suck at it and get insulted by those American Idol POS's? That is boring as shit. I'd turn on Springer, Maury and Doc. Phil if I wanted to see losers get insulted on TV. I just like good music man. I don't really enjoy watching people crash and burn.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:18

I watched most of the bachelor episodes this season. I would have picked Becca over Whitney at the end.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:20

Tim Wakefield wrote:I watched most of the bachelor episodes this season. I would have picked Becca over Whitney at the end.

Pics, motherfucker! I don't watch that gay ass shit! Document your transgression dickface!!! Or else I will be forced to google image search them whores for myself. And my laptop has already been through enough tonight, so just do me a solid, kay?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:24

tTy wrote:

Personally, I prefer to see these people kick fucking ass and wail.  Why would you want to see people suck at it and get insulted by those American Idol POS's?  That is boring as shit.  I'd turn on Springer, Maury and Doc. Phil if I wanted to see losers get insulted on TV.  I just like good music man.  I don't really enjoy watching people crash and burn.
I'm with you in loving great music, but I can find that anywhere. Why would anyone need to watch The Voice for that? Television is just so fucking bland - the one thing reality TV has going for it is the potential to move away from such monotonous celebration of awesomeness and shite water-tower narrative.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:27

Cym Jim wrote:
I'm with you in loving great music, but I can find that anywhere. Why would anyone need to watch The Voice for that? Television is just so fucking bland - the one thing reality TV has going for it is the potential to move away from such monotonous celebration of awesomeness and shite water-tower narrative.

The vast majority of these people have never been on a stage in front of more than a couple hundred people when they get up there to audition. I guess I don't really care if you like it. I do. Now, WADR, post something that you are not proud of, or else do us all a favor and get the fuck out of this thread.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:33

tTy wrote:

I don't even know what that (magic gathering) is, and yes, I know it (tVoice obsession) makes me ghey...

It's an uber-nerd card game. Think D&D, but with cards, and you're pretty close.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:35

Cameron wrote:

It's an uber-nerd card game. Think D&D, but with cards, and you're pretty close.

lol, is this = card L.A.R.P.? Cuz if so, awesome. lolololololololol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:41

tTy wrote:

lol, is this = card L.A.R.P.? Cuz if so, awesome. lolololololololol

Not live action role playing. I dunno how to relate this to you exactly, not sure what your frame of reference is.

Are you familiar with Pokemon? There is a Pokemon card game, Magic is similar to that.

It's like if you bought a pack of baseball cards and then set a lineup based on the cards in the pack, only if the cards had nothing at all to do with sports. Lord of the Rings euchre? I dunno how to describe it really.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:45

Cameron wrote:

Not live action role playing. I dunno how to relate this to you exactly, not sure what your frame of reference is.

Are you familiar with Pokemon? There is a Pokemon card game, Magic is similar to that.

It's like if you bought a pack of baseball cards and then set a lineup based on the cards in the pack, only if the cards had nothing at all to do with sports. Lord of the Rings euchre? I dunno how to describe it really.

Swear I'm not fucking with you..... You have buddies that will bring over a couple wax packs of Magic Cardz, and you all sit down to throw em down and the least bloody comes out the winner?

Also, thankyou for your participation. This is exactly what I was going for when I started the thread. lol perfect.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 2:53

tTy wrote:

The vast majority of these people have never been on a stage in front of more than a couple hundred people when they get up there to audition.  I guess I don't really care if you like it.  I do.  
You seem awfully defensive of this fetish, despite it being something you wouldn't normally admit to. 

Personally. I still find popularist shit like Damien Hirst and Ted Hughes quite enjoyable (forgive me), but my biggest guilty pleasure is without doubt, Millionaire Matchmaker. Patty Knows, apparently.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 3:00

tTy wrote:

Swear I'm not fucking with you..... You have buddies that will bring over a couple wax packs of Magic Cardz, and you all sit down to throw em down and the least bloody comes out the winner?

Also, thankyou for your participation. This is exactly what I was going for when I started the thread. lol perfect.

Yes. My friends and I will nerd the fuck out and ante up some cards (generally two cards each per game) and play for keeps. In fact, we're having a nerd-out this weekend, and we'll be playing some hard core Magic.

Believe it or not, playing Magic can be kind of an expensive hobby. A pack goes for about $4-5 (15 cards per pack), but rare cards can go for $20 on up. A deck is minimum 60 cards, so you do the math. One of my friends has about $500 into one deck. Fucking ridiculous, I agree.

Still not as ghey as watching The Voice though.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 3:03

Cameron wrote:

Yes. My friends and I will nerd the fuck out and ante up some cards (generally two cards each per game) and play for keeps. In fact, we're having a nerd-out this weekend, and we'll be playing some hard core Magic.

Believe it or not, playing Magic can be kind of an expensive hobby. A pack goes for about $4-5 (15 cards per pack), but rare cards can go for $20 on up. A deck is minimum 60 cards, so you do the math. One of my friends has about $500 into one deck. Fucking ridiculous, I agree.

Still not as ghey as watching The Voice though.

I buy baseball cards on ebay.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 3:06

tTy wrote:

Pics, motherfucker!  I don't watch that gay ass shit!  Document your transgression dickface!!!  Or else I will be forced to google image search them whores for myself.  And my laptop has already been through enough tonight, so just do me a solid, kay?

Becca, the girl I would have picked (how the fuck do you not pick her?! tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 3557613862):tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Becca10

Whitney, the girl that won:
tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Whitne10

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 3:14; edited 2 times in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 3:11

tTy wrote:

I buy baseball cards on ebay.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very few baseball cards cost this much, even rookies of great players...

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Gathering-Black-Lotus-Alpha/dp/B005OV5V04/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1426057817&sr=1-1&keywords=magic+the+gathering
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 7:16

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Becca, the girl I would have picked (how the fuck do you not pick her?! tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 3557613862):tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Becca10

Whitney, the girl that won:
tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Whitne10

To be fair, you should probably post more pics.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 7:28

meh

tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Becca10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 9:43

The Pantry wrote:meh

tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. Becca10

Shut the fuck up with "meh" tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 9:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Shut the fuck up with "meh" tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 502811600

For real.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 9:59

I watch Dr. Phil. I love that show.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 10:33

tWife watches tVoice. tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 1401550746 I'll look up from whatever I'm doing when Shakira or Gwen is on. That's it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 10:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

exactly. Rcmb level post. Like how they are dismissing Amy schumer over there now
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 10:45

Heat Miser wrote:tWife watches tVoice. tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 1401550746 I'll look up from whatever I'm doing when Shakira or Gwen is on. That's it.
There was a show a few years ago where they strung along awful singers and voted the best one off each week. Now that was good television.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 10:50

Cameron wrote:

Very few baseball cards cost this much, even rookies of great players...

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Gathering-Black-Lotus-Alpha/dp/B005OV5V04/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1426057817&sr=1-1&keywords=magic+the+gathering

That's like, some foreign nerd language on that card
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 12:24

The Pantry wrote:meh

Shut the fuck up tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 12:46

tTy?!? Just list respect for your buddy.

I shot a flying squirrel a couple of years ago with my bow. Little sucker was acting aggressive. Found out later they are protected. Thats my confession.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 17:05

LoneWolfSparty wrote:tTy?!? Just list respect for your buddy.

I shot a flying squirrel a couple of years ago with my bow. Little sucker was acting aggressive. Found out later they are protected. Thats my confession.

"acting aggressive" tSwill Confessional.  Bump when you done something you wouldn't normally admit to. 502811600 You should be a cop.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 17:13

Tim Wakefield wrote:I watched most of the bachelor episodes this season. I would have picked Becca over Whitney at the end.

A few years back there was a show called Rock of Love where the singer from Poison would get to choose between a bunch of trashy chicks. So much drama with those women, it was highly entertaining.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down