Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..

4 posters

Go down

Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..  Empty Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-16, 10:46

actually some pretty interesting stuff here..

Click Me
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..  Empty Re: Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-16, 10:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:actually some pretty interesting stuff here..

Click Me

That's a good link.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..  Empty Re: Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-16, 11:06

NigelUno wrote:

That's a good link.
if you're into the sheer numbers, it's interesting to review.. Obviously, you can't factor in the intangibles that make the tournament what it often becomes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-16, 11:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:actually some pretty interesting stuff here..

Click Me

Awesome, I'll probably take the day off and study this.

(am I doing it right?)
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-16, 11:31

SeeRockCity wrote:

Awesome, I'll probably take the day off and study this.

(am I doing it right?)
(close... throw in some commentary about officiating, Delaney, the Blue Wall, and other indicators of perpetual victimhood and you're in)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-16, 13:38

oh - and I'd also like to remind folks that Nate Silver is a graduate of East Lansing High School..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-03-16, 15:21

Hey Bob, I took you off my ignore list because it made me feel like a pansy. But I still don't read your posts.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-16, 15:33

Rodeo Burger wrote:Hey Bob, I took you off my ignore list because it made me feel like a pansy. But I still don't read your posts.
hey dude.. it's cool. I don't read my posts, either. Nate Silver Breaks Down the Brackets as Only Nate Silver Can..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down