Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left!

+14
LoneWolfSparty
Cameron
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
WhiteGreenShow
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
AMwood
Tim Wakefield
Brock Middlebrook
SeeRockCity
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-19, 16:50

44-41 Butler with 3 and change to go. Ugh, what a crappy game.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left!

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-19, 16:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:44-41 Butler with 3 and change to go. Ugh, what a crappy game.

Arizona won 93 - 72, that one was probably exciting.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-03-19, 16:54

at least there is something to see when your page refreshes at work
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-19, 17:09

Butler makes doggies 9-0.

SMU is about to break the string. Up 7.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-19, 17:21

10-0!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-19, 17:27

Definitely a goal tend though the CBS overhead shot didn't show it well.

UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 CAfXv4zWoAE9LDe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-19, 17:37

tOSU sucking so far
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-19, 17:40

LooseGoose wrote:Definitely a goal tend though the CBS overhead shot didn't show it well.

UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 CAfXv4zWoAE9LDe

Wrong. The ball has to have the possibility of entering the basket. Which after watching replays that shot had no chance of going in. Tough judgement call, but it was the wrong one.

Art. 3. Goaltending. a. Goaltending occurs when a defensive player touches the ball during a fieldgoal try and each of the following conditions is met: (Exceptions: Rule 10-4.1.i) 1. The ball is on its downward flight; and 2. The ball is above the level of the ring and has the possibility, while in flight, of entering the basket and is not touching the cylinder.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-19, 17:51

I don't care whether the call was right or wrong, I'm just pissed that some guys in my pool are getting points for picking UCLA. Bad pick that shouldn't have paid off, UCLA should be in the NIT.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-19, 18:07

Cameron wrote:I don't care whether the call was right or wrong, I'm just pissed that some guys in my pool are getting points for picking UCLA. Bad pick that shouldn't have paid off, UCLA should be in the NIT.
Do a coffee and Bailey's enema. You'll feel better
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 19:00

OSU and VCU are in a good one
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 19:06

Of course it goes to OT. I had the under king
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 Empty C'mon Suckeyes, get your shit together.

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:14

For fuck's sake.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 19:15

Hey man I thought we had a thread for this?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:17

Tim Wakefield wrote:Hey man I thought we had a thread for this?

Do we? Well, I can merge but I'm too lazy. Plus I'm being very narcissistic today. My thread is obviously better.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:18

Plus, I didn't think anyone was on this mug.

Sorry.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-19, 19:18

VCc about to hit a three to force double OT.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:19

There.

Thread merge biatch!
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 19:20

SeeRockCity wrote:Plus, I didn't think anyone was on this mug.

Sorry.
I guess I didn't mind having a convo with myself UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:20

Ok, ok, they're over there.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:21

Tim Wakefield wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Plus, I didn't think anyone was on this mug.

Sorry.
I guess I didn't mind having a convo with myself UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 502811600

Nah, you are right. Good call.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 19:24

Go nerds
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 19:29

Tim Wakefield wrote:Go nerds

Unfortunately, I think Harvard is going to get rolled.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-19, 21:11

Harvard is making it a game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-19, 21:21

Purdue is shitting the bed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-19, 21:26

Refs just bailed out unc.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-19, 21:27

UNC barely survives Harvard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-19, 21:38

Purdue crapping the bed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-19, 21:42

SeeRockCity wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Go nerds

Unfortunately, I think Harvard is going to get rolled.

Pretty good call on my part.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-19, 21:46

Painter is a moron gave that one away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-19, 21:49

Purdue is so poorly coached. How is Painter still employed?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-19, 22:19

Buckle up for UK getting spanked by Hampton, throwing the entire tourney in chaos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 23:24

LSU pulling a Purdue
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 23:29

LSU missed their last 12 field goals and their last 6 free throws UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-19, 23:44

Tim Wakefield wrote:LSU missed their last 12 field goals and their last 6 free throws UPSET ALERT - (Insert Team A) is up on (Insert Team B) with (Insert Time Remaining) left! - Page 2 502811600

God dammit. I just shut everything down because none of the games were close.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-19, 23:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

God dammit. I just shut everything down because none of the games were close.
Dude.. Wofford and Arkansas are tied with 6 minutes left. Make another drink and finish this game
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-20, 16:06

UVA is beating Belmont! Still 3 minutes left.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-20, 16:09

C'mon Buffalo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-20, 16:29

Buffalo decided that Buffalo sucks and is fighting going home.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-20, 16:29

Buffalo down 2 with 3 1/2 left.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next