Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy

5 posters

Go down

So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy Empty So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-21, 17:52

Are they really trying to get dudes to buy a car that a guy that played with dolls drives? Seems a tad misguided.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy Empty Re: So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-21, 17:59

A glow in the dark cat hat on the other hand: genius.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy Empty Re: So the Cadillac ad with the gay Asian guy

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 18:02

LoneWolfSparty wrote:A glow in the dark cat hat on the other hand: genius.

One of my cats only has one eye, so I wanna get a glow in the dark eye patch for Willie.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-21, 18:53

Advertising is the Antichrist. Reminds of the lite beer from miller ad I saw yesterday.

"Your beer says a lot about you, its a choice made of individuality, it a statement, its about freedom" (paraphrasing)

Fuck no its not. Its a damn beer. Drink it. What the fuck was that ad about cause it sure wasn't beer. I HATE that shit. Quit trying to mind fuck me into your product. Ain't gonna work.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-21, 18:56

On a side note what the fuck is so surprising or original about a Chinese guy who's good with laundry and a sewing machine? Some real outta the box thinking there caddy....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-03-21, 19:07

kingstonlake wrote:Advertising is the Antichrist. Reminds of the lite beer from miller ad I saw yesterday.

"Your beer says a lot about you, its a choice made of individuality, it a statement, its about freedom" (paraphrasing)

Fuck no its not. Its a damn beer. Drink it. What the fuck was that ad about cause it sure wasn't beer. I HATE that shit. Quit trying to mind fuck me into your product. Ain't gonna work.
Advertisers always think that they are waaaaay smarter than they are. The super bowl this year was a great example of that. There's a reason that these people went into advertising instead of a real business profession.

No offense to anyone who may work in advertising. In sure you're the exception.

You're still offended aren't you? Sorry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-21, 19:47

kingstonlake wrote:On a side note what the fuck is so surprising or original about a Chinese guy who's good with laundry and a sewing machine? Some real outta the box thinking there caddy....

Lulz. Racist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down