Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Snake

+4
NigelUno
Martin Spartan
SeeRockCity
LoneWolfSparty
8 posters

Go down

Dear Snake Empty Dear Snake

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-25, 18:51

Why do you and the rest of the femme sissy mods at tTurd get all worked up and lock every Jim Harbaugh related thread. The mods over there really need to loosen up and get laid once in a while. Sheesh you guys act like pansies over some dumb crap.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Snake Empty Re: Dear Snake

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-25, 19:44

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Why do you and the rest of the femme sissy mods at tTurd get all worked up and lock every Jim Harbaugh related thread. The mods over there really need to loosen up and get laid once in a while. Sheesh you guys act like pansies over some dumb crap.

We should start like 20 Hair ball threads here. Bonars would flock... It'd be like dipping smelt in the 70's.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Spartan 2015-03-25, 19:51

SeeRockCity wrote:

We should start like 20 Hair ball threads here. Bonars would flock... It'd be like dipping smelt in the 70's.

Dear Snake 502811600
Martin Spartan
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-25, 21:25

Was it an Opti thread?

If so, warranted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 10:11

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Why do you and the rest of the femme sissy mods at tTurd get all worked up and lock every Jim Harbaugh related thread. The mods over there really need to loosen up and get laid once in a while. Sheesh you guys act like pansies over some dumb crap.

You're a bonar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-26, 10:53

BONAR wrote:

You're a bonar

Thanks. I have a big bonar so I concur.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-03-26, 11:12

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
BONAR wrote:

You're a bonar

Prove it.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-26, 11:15

Dendrobates wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:
BONAR wrote:

You're a bonar

Prove it.

So I am thinking a picture of it with a sign saying "Hi Swill!" and today's date?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-26, 12:40

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:
BONAR wrote:

You're a bonar

Prove it.

So I am thinking a picture of it with a sign saying "Hi Swill!" and today's date?

Dendro, why do you encourage his gross obsession with you?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-03-26, 12:46

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:
BONAR wrote:

You're a bonar

Prove it.

Perfect! TIA
Rocinante wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:
BONAR wrote:

You're a bonar

Prove it.

Dendro, why do you encourage his gross obsession with you?

Just like how you guys are all interested in seeing boobies, I am interested in seeing dicks. Some boobs are nice some aren't. Same for the penis
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-03-26, 13:00

Dear Snake 4198636888 Dear Snake 4198636888 Dear Snake 4198636888 Oh noes...Bee doesn't agree with something so let's call out Snake and blame him.

Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-26, 13:02

Dendrobates wrote:Just like how you guys are all interested in seeing boobies, I am interested in seeing dicks. Some boobs are nice some aren't. Same for the penis

That's not what I meant, but whatever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-26, 13:17

Snake Plissken wrote:
Dear Snake 4198636888 Dear Snake 4198636888 Dear Snake 4198636888 Oh noes...Bee doesn't agree with something so let's call out Snake and blame him.

Yep, nice dodge. Turdburglar.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-26, 13:19

LWS, even you know that place blows. It's like the total opposite of you. Freedom baby. Stay here.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-26, 13:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS, even you know that place blows. It's like the total opposite of you. Freedom baby. Stay here.

Are we becoming friends now? Dear Snake 685334576
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down