Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night

3 posters

Go down

Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night Empty Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-28, 12:01

With Izzo, Trice, Zel, and Dawson.

http://www.collegesportslive.com/?media=493659
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night Empty Re: Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-03-28, 14:32

That was pretty good.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night Empty Re: Oh, hell, I'll just start a new thread about the post-game press conference last night

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-28, 14:36

Watched it live. Can't believe no one had the sack to ask Heild and Thomas what they were yellng at each other about near the end of the game.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down