Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game

3 posters

Go down

Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game  Empty Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-28, 13:54

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/many-gamblers-won-or-lost-because-of-utah-s-last-second-foul-054553393.html

I noticed in the box score last night that they flashed that the Duke game was over and that they had won 4. A minute or so later they show the score with a fraction of a second left and then they show the score as final with 2 more points added.

I remembered at the time thinking that was odd. Sounds like there was a ref that wanted to cover.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game  Empty Re: Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-28, 14:38

This ****ed me over
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game  Empty Re: Dubious last second foul call in Duke/Utah game

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-03-28, 17:09

Nothing at all dubious. Dude grabbed duke player's arm. If he want d to blow the whistle, ref could have done it during minor reach in before duke dude started dribbling.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down