Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB

+12
Chitown_Badger
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Rook
Ruckus
LoneWolfSparty
Watch Out Pylon!
Snake Plissken
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Duke Silver
Blanch32
16 posters

Go down

Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB Empty Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-01, 15:24

On trcmb he says we all deserve the most severe punishments BC we "know the rules".

Last edited by pulling69 on 2014-05-01, 15:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed for accuracy)
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB Empty Re: Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB

Post by pulling69 2014-05-01, 15:26

Cooked up a mean late lunch: 2 eggs over medium, toast, hash browns, and bacon. Cup of French Roast while I cooked and a nice cold class of Coke to wash everything down.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB Empty Re: Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB

Post by Duke Silver 2014-05-01, 15:27

are you sure that he just doesn't hate you?
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 15:27

how about the full grown adult who wears a chest protector, shin guards and a mask of some sort out in public? Has he actively sought out professional counseling yet?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-01, 15:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how about the full grown adult who wears a chest protector, shin guards and a mask of some sort out in public? Has he actively sought out professional counseling yet?

Why you so obsessed with a guy that likes to have fun at games/tailgates? Perhaps if you ever stopped by and met the guy.....oh wait you too chicken.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-01, 15:30

blanch32 wrote:On trcmb he says we all deserve the most severe punishments BC we "know the rules".

No he didn't. I have no love for the modding over there, but you're just flaming to flame. Get over yourself.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-01, 15:32

Rocinante wrote:

No he didn't.  I have no love for the modding over there, but you're just flaming to flame.  Get over yourself.

Reading comprehension and blanch do not go together:

" ConQueso said....(original post)

I don't know who's schtick you are, but the mod tools are a huge issue, and should have been fixed a long time ago. That the site doesn't notify the poster of what the infraction listed was, or the length is something that should be fixed.

That said, long time posters, or repeat offenders get a hell of a lot less leeway since they know the rules and/or know what they did. "
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-01, 15:33

pulling69 wrote:

Why you so obsessed with a guy that likes to have fun at games/tailgates? Perhaps if you ever stopped by and met the guy.....oh wait you too chicken.

Sorry, Bob's right. nedgo turned into a huge douche (on the board) after he got mod status. Some people are just like that.

I actually liked him (on the board) when he wasn't modding or being douchetastic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-01, 15:34

pulling69 wrote:

Bob might stop by...oh wait...no he can't make it.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-05-01, 15:38

Blanch sure loves him some Blanch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 15:38

pulling69 wrote:

as a general rule, I try to stay away from people who dress up like super heroes at sporting events, wear their high school letter jackets after graduating from high school, etc.

besides.. I think I was out of town that weekend.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 15:39

Snake Plissken wrote:
every time I plan on stopping by, something comes up.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-01, 15:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
as a general rule, I try to stay away from people who dress up like super heroes at sporting events, wear their high school letter jackets after graduating from high school, etc.

Is it okay if we pack heat?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-05-01, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Agree. They may have fun doing it, but it's fucking stupid.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-05-01, 15:47

So, Robert, are you an MSU grad? Always wondered and it was impossible for me to ascertain with your shtick on RCMB. FYI - I hated your shtick (did hate you; don't know you). Drove me crazy and I eventually blocked you, but I guess that was the point.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 17:00

Rook wrote:So, Robert, are you an MSU grad?  Always wondered and it was impossible for me to ascertain with your shtick on RCMB.  FYI - I hated your shtick (did hate you; don't know you).  Drove me crazy and I eventually blocked you, but I guess that was the point.
I got bored and earned a couple of graduate degrees from MSU.... actually the first one wasn't out of boredom.. it sort of seemed to be the thing to do.

you do as you wish but there are plenty of idiots in the world.. it's usually best just to ignore them instead of allowing them to drive you crazy..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-05-01, 17:28

Where is your undergrad from?
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 17:36

Rook wrote:Where is your undergrad from?
a very prestigious university in the south

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-01, 17:37

Snake Plissken wrote:

Sarcasm. 3 month automatic arbitrary ban.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-01, 17:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I got bored and earned a couple of graduate degrees from MSU.... actually the first one wasn't out of boredom.. it sort of seemed to be the thing to do.

you do as you wish but there are plenty of idiots in the world.. it's usually best just to ignore them instead of allowing them to drive you crazy..

Is this why you stopped returning my calls?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-05-01, 17:41

pulling69 wrote:Cooked up a mean late lunch: 2 eggs over medium, toast, hash browns, and bacon. Cup of French Roast while I cooked and a nice cold class of Coke to wash everything down.

So over medium....is that "kinda runny"? I always get over easy just because that's why my dad always ordered and how I learned it.

Nedgo is a nice guy. I like him. Met him a couple times...RCMB tailgate and Indy after the UW/MSU B1G championship.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-05-01, 17:48

Over medium = more cooked than over easy. Over easy, depending on the cook, means a bit runny whites. I hate runny whites; so I ask for over medium. then the dolt overcooks the yokes.

So, ahh, Robert. South of Ann Arbor?
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-01, 18:23

Rook wrote:Over medium = more cooked than over easy.  Over easy, depending on the cook, means a bit runny whites.  I hate runny whites; so I ask for over medium.  then the dolt overcooks the yokes.

The dolt can probably spell yolk though  Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB 2599972566.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie 2014-05-01, 18:46

pulling69 wrote:

Reading comprehension and blanch do not go together:

"    ConQueso said....(original post)

I don't know who's schtick you are, but the mod tools are a huge issue, and should have been fixed a long time ago. That the site doesn't notify the poster of what the infraction listed was, or the length is something that should be fixed.

That said, long time posters, or repeat offenders get a hell of a lot less leeway since they know the rules and/or know what they did. "

I think we all know that blanch is closer to the truth than the rods would like to admit.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 19:00

Rook wrote:
So, ahh, Robert.  South of Ann Arbor?
indeed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 19:00

Turtleneck wrote:

Is this why you stopped returning my calls?
I told my wife that you were Jake.. from State Farm.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-01, 20:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I told my wife that you were Jake.. from State Farm.

How is her dog doing?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-01, 20:07

pulling69 wrote:

Johnny Spirit? No thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-01, 20:27

NigelUno wrote:

Johnny Spirit?  No thanks.

Was Johnny Spirit a mod at 247?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-01, 20:39

Turtleneck wrote:

That might be an upgrade.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-01, 22:02

NigelUno wrote:

That might be an upgrade.

He has been using that broken camera longer than 247 has been broken.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2014-05-01, 22:24

Turtleneck wrote:

I seriously wish I knew what his username was. That would make some awesome trolling.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by J T 2014-05-01, 22:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
every time I plan on stopping by, something comes up.

Blanch has terrible reading comprehension: con queso post on tRCMB Mqdefault
J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down