Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shortest thread in tSwill history: Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four

+9
Sparty on brah!
Snake Plissken
LoneWolfSparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
SpartanInNH
13 posters

Go down

Shortest thread in tSwill history:  Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four Empty Shortest thread in tSwill history: Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-04-05, 09:34

Shortest thread in tSwill history:  Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four Why-do-i-only-hear-crickets
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shortest thread in tSwill history:  Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four Empty Re: Shortest thread in tSwill history: Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-05, 10:16

I definately had MSU in the Final Four...of the bottom half of the East bracket.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shortest thread in tSwill history:  Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four Empty Re: Shortest thread in tSwill history: Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-04-05, 10:18

I did. Last year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-05, 10:47

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-05, 11:38

My first quote... okay... second? smh...

"I'm thinking a 7-9 seed in the tourney and a second round exit.

I also think Izzo is losing his touch. I know that's blasphemy but that's what I've been seeing."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-05, 13:06

I had us winning it all in my bracket. True story.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-04-05, 13:31

Admittedly I said E8, until everyone bashed them then I said F4.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-04-05, 20:35

I'm still in Indy
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! 2015-04-05, 22:04

I predicted us in the final four! Then again, I have MSU winning it all every year. I drink the kool aid pretty hard lol. So not sure if that counts. Shortest thread in tSwill history:  Sign in here if you thought this team would make the Final Four 502811600
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-04-05, 22:20

Thinking they would make the final four is not the same is picking them in your bracket.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-04-05, 22:24

My bracket had MSU in the final against Kentucky.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-05, 22:26

Cym Jim wrote:Thinking they would make the final four is not the same is picking them in your bracket.

Yes. Precisely. Which is why I deserve mad props and a beej from my choice of Swill posters. Should I pick dendro or Ass Dan?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-05, 22:47

I had MSU losing to Dook in the FF. I have Puke winning it all and will win my pool of they beat Whisky.

Having said that I didn't think MSU would make a FF no one thinks a 7 seed will.

But we better fucking win nexg time we make the FF
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-04-05, 23:52

The_Dude wrote:

But we better fucking win nexg time we make the FF

Or what ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down