Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems? Empty Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems?

Post by The Pantry Wed 6 May 2015 - 11:51

Have had my own modem for 10 years. Had a notice pop-up on screen that I either need to get one of their modems (monthly charge) or buy a new one. It had a link to recommended modems. All that came up when I clicked it was something about confirmation that I had received the notice.

Have received no emails from them
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems? Empty Re: Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 6 May 2015 - 11:55

Is there anything more annoying than services that you already pay for, forcing you to BUY more? Let me guess, their "corporate partners" had a great selection of new modems for you to purchase at that link.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems? Empty Re: Anyone else get a notice from WOW regarding modems?

Post by The Pantry Wed 6 May 2015 - 12:01

That's the thing. There was nothing listed at the link...just confirmation that I had received notice.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down