Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I try not to be a suspicious old fart...

+3
pulling69
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
7 posters

Go down

I try not to be a suspicious old fart... Empty I try not to be a suspicious old fart...

Post by Guest 2015-05-18, 22:25

.......but sometimes I can't help it. Right now my bullshit meter is going off.......

I try not to be a suspicious old fart... EC80KMZ

https://twitter.com/sparty_designs

Spartan Designs @sparty_designs · May 7
If there are any possible future Spartans that would like an edit, just dm me a photo! #MSUDreamTeam16

https://twitter.com/GoBlueDesign

Go Blue Design @GoBlueDesign · May 10
MESSAGE TO ALL RECRUITS:
Who wants to be apart of something big?
Contact me for a design! #GoBlue

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I try not to be a suspicious old fart... Empty Re: I try not to be a suspicious old fart...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-18, 22:40

I don't know anything about the jweibs thing you guys are talking about. But yeah, whoever started the Sparty Designs is obviously the same guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I try not to be a suspicious old fart... Empty Re: I try not to be a suspicious old fart...

Post by Gomer 2015-05-19, 01:08

Let me tell you something: I dig his work. Playing one side against the other--in bed with everybody--fabulous stuff, man.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-05-19, 03:56

I just dropped a post over there asking about this...
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-19, 10:26

I try not to be a suspicious old fart... 502811600 I try not to be a suspicious old fart... 3775540924 This kid is about to find out what happens when you get on the wrong side of tRCMB. I'll take FinalFourU level abuse for $100 Alex.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-19, 10:30

Gomer wrote:Let me tell you something: I dig his work. Playing one side against the other--in bed with everybody--fabulous stuff, man.

I try not to be a suspicious old fart... Tmb_5577_480
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-19, 10:37

He claimed it wasn't him and I wouldn't expect any other answer. Time will tell, I suspect he may have followed Messiah over from the dark side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-19, 11:24

After a little sleuthing, I'm pretty sure they're not the same person because:

1. @sparty_designs is using Twitter for iPhone & iPad in addition to the Twitter web client.
2. @GoBlueDesign is using Twitter for Android in addition to the Twitter web client.

These sort of these can be revealed using the aptly named "Creepy" application.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-19, 11:28

Community circle-jerks are frowned upon around here. This kid's going to flame out hard.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-05-19, 13:48

You can try to not be suspicious, but the old fart part, I think, you have down pat, no matter how you deny.

Razz

(so do I)
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down