Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester..

+21
Jethro Bodeen
tanfan!
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Giant Moose
CheesySpartan
AMwood
Other Teams Pursuing That
Code_Warrior
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
LoneWolfSparty
y2kMgrad
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
Rodeo Burger
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester..

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-06-04, 18:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Bob,  this is what happens when white males don't have any unarmed black people to kill
Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 969504605

"umm... yeah, god? yeah, hi - Jim Bob here. My son is about to molest his sister and her friends again.. I wonder if you could send an unarmed black kid down the sidewalk in hopes of him being distracted long enough to go kill him. Yeah, thanks. His sisters and her friends would appreciate it. Thanks, god".

Between you and I who started talking about blacks in this thread???... look it was you! Again facts win cheers
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 07:41

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 969504605

"umm... yeah, god? yeah, hi - Jim Bob here. My son is about to molest his sister and her friends again.. I wonder if you could send an unarmed black kid down the sidewalk in hopes of him being distracted long enough to go kill him. Yeah, thanks. His sisters and her friends would appreciate it. Thanks, god".

Between you and I who started talking about blacks in this thread???... look it was you! Again facts win cheers
looks like it was Blanche..

at which point, I redirected the conversation back to christians molesting children and christians covering the child molestation up.. and then you attempted to deflect the conversation away from child molesting christians toward scary black people.

so.. yeah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-05, 08:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

looks like it was Blanche..

at which point, I redirected the conversation back to christians molesting children and christians covering the child molestation up.. and then you attempted to deflect the conversation away from child molesting christians toward scary black people.

so.. yeah.

I'll do anything to protect my fellow christian man, and our values. As a man of god faith, I just said a Lil prayer for you
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 08:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like it was Blanche..

so.. yeah.

I'll do anything to protect my fellow christian man, and our values. As a man of god faith, I just said a Lil prayer for you
Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600 - thanks, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-05, 08:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600 - thanks, dude.

BTW, know where I can smithe off some hethin darkies w my AR15? Just got a message from my baby Jesus guardian angel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 08:54

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600 - thanks, dude.

BTW, know where I can smithe off some hethin darkies w my AR15? Just got a message from my baby Jesus guardian angel
I have no idea what you just said.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-05, 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

By the way, would you happen to know where I can murder some people who don't look like me with my weapon of choice? I just received a message from the voice in my head to do so.

-Blanchlator 2000™️
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-05, 12:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You clearly do not speak white Christan republican freedom male
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 12:27

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea what you just said.

I'll consult with my Normal Person to Duggar dictionary.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-05, 12:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'll consult with my Normal Person to Duggar dictionary.

You actually read books??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 12:58

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll consult with my Normal Person to Duggar dictionary.

as a graduate of Michigan State University, not really..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-05, 13:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

as a graduate of Michigan State University, not really..
Not even the Bible? Bob, have you turned to the dark side?Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 Devil_emoticon
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 13:13

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as a graduate of Michigan State University, not really..
Not even the Bible? Bob, have you turned to the dark side?Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 Devil_emoticon
I've decided to stop reading the bible and begin watching more of the Duggar family. It's sort of like the bible with commercials and I want to support it's advertisers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-19, 20:20

And Josh Duggar was on cheating site Ashley Madison lol!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-19, 20:25

Giant Moose wrote:And Josh Duggar was on cheating site Ashley Madison lol!

Just another guy telling y'all how to lead a Christian life while he was paying for a chance at some strange.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3204050/REPORT-Josh-Duggar-paid-1-000-multiple-Ashley-Madison-accounts-search-oral-sex-one-night-stands-sex-toy-experimentation-more.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-19, 21:52

I want my 5 minutes back that I spent looking up who the Duggars are.

What a bunch of creeps.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 08:02

Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600

I saw that - so, not only is this young man a fine christian that comes from a great christian family.. but he's also a child molester.. AND a paying member on a website dedicated to cheating on your wife..

Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-20, 09:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600

I saw that - so, not only is this young man a fine christian that comes from a great christian family.. but he's also a child molester.. AND a paying member on a website dedicated to cheating on your wife..

Bob, this is got to me your month. Time to buy a lotto ticket!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 09:09

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600

Bob, this is got to me your month.  Time to buy a lotto ticket!
thanks..

yeah, between the Duggar christian family values and then the christians in the Michigan legislature screwing each other and using taxpayer money to cover it up, it's been a fun couple of weeks.

The funny thing about it, though, is that this is the way those sorts of judgmental people are - the christian-y ones who are the loudest when it comes to jesus, anti-gay, pro-family values, passing judgment on everyone not like them, etc. They are usually the ones with Laotian boys they ordered off the internet chained in their basement or screwing, in the name of god, their married colleague as their family attends church talking about how proud they are of their husband/father for fighting on behalf of jesus.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-20, 09:12

How does one go about ordering a Laotian boy on the internet? Just curious.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-20, 09:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How does one go about ordering a Laotian boy on the internet? Just curious.
laos.com and korean air.com
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-20, 09:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Bob, this is got to me your month.  Time to buy a lotto ticket!
thanks..

yeah, between the Duggar christian family values and then the christians in the Michigan legislature screwing each other and using taxpayer money to cover it up, it's been a fun couple of weeks.

The funny thing about it, though, is that this is the way those sorts of judgmental people are - the christian-y ones who are the loudest when it comes to jesus, anti-gay, pro-family values, passing judgment on everyone not like them, etc. They are usually the ones with Laotian boys they ordered off the internet chained in their basement or screwing, in the name of god, their married colleague as their family attends church talking about how proud they are of their husband/father for fighting on behalf of jesus.

Im sure they will ask God for forgiveness.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-20, 09:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How does one go about ordering a Laotian boy on the internet? Just curious.

Don't know about Laos but I've heard one night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 09:52

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
thanks..

Im sure they will ask God for forgiveness.
I'm sure that if you ask them, god has already forgiven them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-20, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:wow... never saw that coming....Rolling Eyes

Josh Duggar apologized Thursday and abruptly resigned his job at the Family Research Council in Washington, one of the leading conservative groups fighting abortion and gay marriage among other causes.

Duggar Kid Discusses Molesting Five Girls

So, knowing this shit could be found out down the road, you still elected to try and cash in and create a very public life preaching christian values when you committed the vilest of sins.   I likes Jim Bakker is allegedly gay and ripped off so many and went to Federal prison only to be let out and start another Jim Bakker show.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 10:23

Tanfan! wrote:

So, knowing this shit could be found out down the road, you still elected to try and cash in and create a very public life preaching christian values when you committed the vilest of sins.
these christian types are so arrogant that they think they can get away with molesting children, lead a public life - and nobody will know about it.

It takes a special kind of arrogance to sit in moral and ethical judgement over other. It takes a whole different level of arrogance to think you're going to get away with molesting your own sisters..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-20, 10:46

Tanfan! wrote:

So, knowing this shit could be found out down the road, you still elected to try and cash in and create a very public life preaching christian values when you committed the vilest of sins.   I likes Jim Bakker is allegedly gay and ripped off so many and went to Federal prison only to be let out and start another Jim Bakker show.
Dude. I'm considering trying to cash in by creating a very public life preaching Christian values. I haven't even committed the vilest of sins. Probably not even one of the top 20 either.

These fuckers are rich. My turn to get on that money train
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-08-20, 13:27

To all of you wooses that are complaining about this family: Do you follow them? Have they provided moral and religious guidance to you and now you are disappointed? My educated guess is that the answer is "NO". So please STFU about worrying about hypocrite Christians. And STFU about all hypocrites cause you only bitch about hypocrites that are Christians and/or conservatives. Well I've got news for you cunts, EVERYBODY that ever espoused adherence to and support for the enforcement of ANY standard of ethics, lawfulness or morality is a fucking hypocrite. In other words, virtually everyone, excepting admitted depraved criminals, is a hypocrite because no one is perfect. And if you hate Christians, don't watch them on TV and don't go to a church.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-20, 13:34

Jethro Bodeen wrote:To all of you wooses that are complaining about this family: Do you follow them? Have they provided moral and religious guidance to you and now you are disappointed? My educated guess is that the answer is "NO". So please STFU about worrying about hypocrite Christians. And STFU about all hypocrites cause you only bitch about hypocrites that are Christians and/or conservatives. Well I've got news for you cunts, EVERYBODY that ever espoused adherence to and support for the enforcement of ANY standard of ethics, lawfulness or morality is a fucking hypocrite. In other words, virtually everyone, excepting admitted depraved criminals, is a hypocrite because no one is perfect. And if you hate Christians, don't watch them on TV and don't go to a church.
Ah yes, the standard JB "everyone is a hypocrite so laughing at this one is not okay" defense. 

You should just copy paste this post in from now on. Save time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-20, 13:36

Jethro Bodeen wrote:To all of you wooses that are complaining about this family: Do you follow them? Have they provided moral and religious guidance to you and now you are disappointed? My educated guess is that the answer is "NO". So please STFU about worrying about hypocrite Christians. And STFU about all hypocrites cause you only bitch about hypocrites that are Christians and/or conservatives. Well I've got news for you cunts, EVERYBODY that ever espoused adherence to and support for the enforcement of ANY standard of ethics, lawfulness or morality is a fucking hypocrite. In other words, virtually everyone, excepting admitted depraved criminals, is a hypocrite because no one is perfect. And if you hate Christians, don't watch them on TV and don't go to a church.

Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-20, 13:36

I think most of
I think most of us like Christians, conservatives, and people in general. I don't think we like people who molest their siblings, though.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-20, 13:39

The Dali Lama isn't a hypocrite. Pete Seeger wasn't a hypocrite. Mother Theresa wasn't a hypocrite. Don't be so cynical.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-20, 13:46

gotta like it when a right wing nut shows up to take up for a family-value christian conservative pedophile who molested his own sisters..

however, did you hear about Hillary's email server?? Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 1550444538 Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-20, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:gotta like it when a right wing nut shows up to take up for a family-value christian conservative pedophile who molested his own sisters..

however, did you hear about Hillary's email server?? Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 1550444538 Apparently One of the Duggar Kids is a Child Molester.. - Page 2 502811600

No, all I hear about is Deflategate and Jared.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-20, 14:52

Sounds like Jethro is a hypocritical Christian.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-20, 15:02

This guy, or the two state reps from Michigan, are examples of people that manipulate religion for gain. When you do that, you open yourself up to a big beating if you screw up. If you're going to wear your religion on your sleeve for everybody to see, and use your beliefs for gain, you better not have anything to hide. If you have something to hide, your religion should be kept private and not be used as a vehicle for publicity or power.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-08-20, 15:15

But most of us don't tell other people how to live their lives, or that they will go to hell if people don't live their lives according to our view point.

Dumbass.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-31, 09:46

so now Josh Duggar - the christian pedophile adulterer - has checked himself into rehab. I pray that his family will welcome him back so they can continue to cast judgment on others very soon.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-31, 09:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so now Josh Duggar - the christian pedophile adulterer - has checked himself into rehab. I pray that his family will welcome him back so they can continue to cast judgment on others very soon.

Bob, were you in rehab last week, too?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-31, 09:54

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so now Josh Duggar - the christian pedophile adulterer - has checked himself into rehab. I pray that his family will welcome him back so they can continue to cast judgment on others very soon.

Bob, were you in rehab last week, too?
no. I was at a christian camp.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next