Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey team loses a strong defensive player

+2
SpartanInNH
Snake Plissken
6 posters

Go down

Hockey team loses a strong defensive player Empty Hockey team loses a strong defensive player

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-29, 21:39

Freshman D Josh Jacobs leaving MSU's hockey program

Michigan State's improved defense suffered a significant loss Friday when freshman Josh Jacobs opted to leave the Spartans' hockey program.

The Big Ten all-freshman defenseman told MSU coach Tom Anastos that he "will be pursuing my professional hockey interests elsewhere next season."

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/sports/college/msu/2015/05/29/msu-hockey-jacobs-leaving/28174461/
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hockey team loses a strong defensive player Empty Re: Hockey team loses a strong defensive player

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-05-30, 08:19

Yeah -- I'm not best pleased, but the kid did choose to come to MSU instead of go into the Devils' system, so there's that. We got him for a year.

I'm somewhat disappointed that he chose the OHL over MSU, frankly, but......

Anastos is going to have to work some magic on the D next season.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hockey team loses a strong defensive player Empty Re: Hockey team loses a strong defensive player

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-30, 10:52

Will we ever be good again? I miss watching us in the NCAAs
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-05-30, 13:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Will we ever be good again? I miss watching us in the NCAAs

I remember watching the championship game at BDubs with tRCMB back in the day. Place went insane went Abs scored
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-05-30, 17:11

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Will we ever be good again? I miss watching us in the NCAAs

I remember watching the championship game at BDubs with tRCMB back in the day. Place went insane went Abs scored

Christ, I thought OTPT was talking about the 80's, when Ron Mason was coaching, and we were in the NCAA's every year. Rolling Eyes

Times change.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-30, 17:41

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
I was there
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-30, 17:51

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I think blanch got us all cut off after the game ended and we had to go to Crunchie's
Hockey team loses a strong defensive player Bw3edi10
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-30, 18:02

Will he get paid in the ohl?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-05-30, 18:06

Snake Plissken wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:
I was there

Yeah, and I don't remember meeting a guy named Corner Blitz.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-05-30, 18:29

steveschneider wrote:Will he get paid in the ohl?

Yeah, it's a professional league, so his NCAA eligibility is toast. It's not a lot, but it's something.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down