Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV)

+3
By-Tor
WCS
Uncle NitNots
7 posters

Go down

tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV) Empty tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV)

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-03, 21:22

Undercard started now.

Along with Maidana vs. Mayweather, Amir Khan and Adrien Broner are fighting in separate matches
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV) Empty Re: tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV)

Post by WCS 2014-05-03, 21:29

Uncle NitNots wrote:Undercard started now.

Along with Maidana vs. Mayweather, Amir Khan and Adrien Broner are fighting in separate matches

Ah crap! I bought the fight thinking that they were going to fight in the same match.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV) Empty Re: tOfficial Mayweather vs. Maidaina Thread (Showtime PPV)

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-03, 21:34

This first fight is getting exciting. Love got rocked and the ref seemed to help him recover. LOL
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-03, 22:05

Adrien Broner up next. Got Rick Ross hyping him while he walks out. Hopefully he'll get humbled again. This dude is an asshat.
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-03, 22:17

Uncle NitNots wrote:Adrien Broner up next. Got Rick Ross hyping him while he walks out. Hopefully he'll get humbled again. This dude is an asshat.

I want Broner to get knocked out, too. However, I have a feeling that ALL Latinos will lose tonight.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-05-03, 22:59

any live streams out there?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-05-03, 23:46

By-Tor wrote:any live streams out there?

This one's pretty decent.
http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel2.html
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-03, 23:49

I hope Madonna wins...
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-03, 23:54

tVargman Prime wrote:I hope Madonna wins...

Me too
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 00:01

I just took Floyd by decision -250 for 50.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-04, 00:09

This Argentine Anthem chick singing in like 5 different keys at the same time with her drum.
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-04, 00:11

Tyrese saying "this is for a racist free america" before singing the anthem. I wonder if Adrien Broner heard that?
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-04, 00:11

Why did they sing the Mexican national anthem? Hahaha
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-04, 00:13

Does anyone have any backstory on the guy who is in the ring that is dressed up like Skeletor? I see him on all the PPV's now and he seems to be around with mexican fighters? Is he a mascot of some sort?
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-04, 00:22

Uncle NitNots wrote:Does anyone have any backstory on the guy who is in the ring that is dressed up like Skeletor? I see him on all the PPV's now and he seems to be around with mexican fighters? Is he a mascot of some sort?

That dude scares me...lol
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-04, 00:25

My stream is like 5 minutes behind apparently....But it is free and in HD so I can live with it.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 00:32

pulling69 wrote:My stream is like 5 minutes behind apparently....But it is free and in HD so I can live with it.

Which one are you using? I'm using the stadium-live one that was posted earlier in thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-04, 00:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Which one are you using? I'm using the stadium-live one that was posted earlier in thread.

A feed that works though a streamTorrent type program called AceStream.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-04, 00:41

Maidaina is taking it to Floyd
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 00:46

I can't tell if PBF is playing coy or not. He's good enough that he well could be. But yeah, I think he's losing this thing thus far. (through 5)
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 00:49

Turd is getting tired now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 00:52

Yep, PBF was playing coy. He's outclassing the other dude now. It's getting comical.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 00:53

One punch is Maidana's only hope.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 01:16

chicken dinner
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-04, 01:21

I'm sorry this match was a draw...
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-05-04, 01:26

By-Tor wrote:

This one's pretty decent.
http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel2.html

Thank you, I do like asian women
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-04, 01:28

I have a severe distaste for PBF, but it was nowhere near a draw. It became obvious as the fight went on that Floyd was playing with his opponent. Maidana looked strong in the first 3-4 rounds. After that, he was severely outclassed.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 2014-05-04, 01:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a severe distaste for PBF, but it was nowhere near a draw. It became obvious as the fight went on that Floyd was playing with his opponent. Maidana looked strong in the first 3-4 rounds. After that, he was severely outclassed.

Agree. Maidana swinging for the fences and the headbutt made it interesting early, Floyd clearly won though.
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-04, 02:31

Uncle NitNots wrote:I'm sorry this match was a draw...
I agree...at best Floyd tied the fight. Really, Madonna won the fight.

I hope the next fight takes place in Argentina and that Madonna gets to wear the gloves he wants.

It was pretty clear that Floyd never hurt his opponent, while his opponent did hurt him.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down