Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which college teams have the most non-alumni Facebook fans?

3 posters

Go down

Article Which college teams have the most non-alumni Facebook fans?

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Which college teams have the most non-alumni Facebook fans?

What percentage of those who "Like" each team's biggest official athletics Facebook page also list themselves as having attended that university? There are obvious imperfections to this methodology, including privacy settings, people who don't fill out their entire profiles, and some athletic departments simply being better at social media than others.

Which college teams have the most non-alumni Facebook fans? Bottom10facebook.0.0

FWIW, MSU was 19% and u of m was 11%, so we have that going for us.

Of course, the argument could be made that u of m doesn't have enough Walverine Facebook users in their fan base, thereby increasing their ratio from the realm of ND's, which is where I truly suspect the number is.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Which college teams have the most non-alumni Facebook fans?

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:38 am

Wisconsin?!??? Why would you cheer for Wisconsin if you didn't graduate from there? Oh, for Christ's sakes.

And, FWIW, I don't list myself as having graduated from MSU in my FB profile. If you can't figure it out from my "Likes" and "Shares" that's your problem.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 am

SpartanInNH wrote:Wisconsin?!??? Why would you cheer for Wisconsin if you didn't graduate from there? Oh, for Christ's sakes.

And, FWIW, I don't list myself as having graduated from MSU in my FB profile. If you can't figure it out from my "Likes" and "Shares" that's your problem.

I think you mean Chryst's sakes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:57 am

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Wisconsin?!??? Why would you cheer for Wisconsin if you didn't graduate from there? Oh, for Christ's sakes.

I think you mean Chryst's sakes.

Which college teams have the most non-alumni Facebook fans? 3742235224
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down