Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend

+4
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend Empty Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend

Post by Guest 2015-06-10, 08:20

Grab any friend or relative that's too damned cheap to buy a license and hit the water.

Join BobS in coming up north for some world class trout fishing if the mood strikes.

Michigan's Free Fishing Weekends: An annual tradition

Two days twice a year, families and friends can enjoy one of Michigan's premiere outdoor activities, Michigan Fishing, for FREE!

The 2015 Free Fishing Weekends are scheduled for this winter: February 14 & 15 and this summer: June 13 & 14.

All fishing license fees will be waived for two days. Residents and out-of-state visitors may enjoy fishing on both inland and Great Lakes' waters for all species of fish. All fishing regulations will still apply.

For many, the annual Free Fishing Weekend has become a tradition - a time to get together and have some fishing fun. While some may find time to reflect while fishing, there are no limits to variations on a great theme! Experienced anglers who offer a child or young adult the chance to take their first fishing trip can provide a rewarding experience for all. People who fish tend to understand the natural aquatic network of plants and animals that help to sustain fish as well as the regulations that govern fishing in Michigan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend Empty Re: Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend

Post by Guest 2015-06-10, 08:23

Bob was kind enough to send a picture of his group launching their boat last summer:

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend REDNECK-FISHING-0059
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend Empty Re: Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 08:40

we snapped this picture on our most recent weekend getaway Up North.. it's so nice to surround yourself with those that mean the most to you.. and to simply enjoy each others company and appreciate what is truly important in life  #Grateful #Thankful #Family #UpNorth #Cottage #PureMichigan #LLBean

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend Perfect+family
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-10, 08:52

LooseGoose wrote:Bob was kind enough to send a picture of his group launching their boat last summer:

Is the guy holding the confederate flag dressed in a hot dog suit? The Bud light in the hand matches perfectly with the Red Dog or whatever it is, cooler in the background.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 09:02

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Bob was kind enough to send a picture of his group launching their boat last summer:

Is the guy holding the confederate flag dressed in a hot dog suit? The Bud light in the hand matches perfectly with the Red Dog or whatever it is, cooler in the background.
looks like a gathering of the Ingham County Tea Party and Lovers of America to me..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-10, 09:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
looks like a gathering of the Ingham County Tea Party and Lovers of America to me..

Is that Kid Rock sitting behind the wheel with his head turned?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-10, 09:15

Does this mean that I don't have to have a permit to fish or that I can get one for free that only applies to this weekend?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-10, 09:16

I don't have a boat or fishing equipment of any sort but it looks like it could be fun
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-10, 09:17

You don't need one ass. I'll be fishing the mainstee.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-10, 09:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You don't need one ass. I'll be fishing the mainstee.

Sweet, thanks!
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-10, 09:32

Manistee*
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 09:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You don't need one ass. I'll be fishing the mainstee.
down on Mainstee..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-10, 09:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
down on Mainstee..

Great tune , Bob. +1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-10, 09:42

Ass Dan wrote:Does this mean that I don't have to have a permit to fish or that I can get one for free that only applies to this weekend?

You're free to fish anywhere this weekend, pick up a cheap combo setup for $15 or less at Wally and reel in fish all weekend.   Here's an idea for a low cost boat:

Free Fishing Weekend - This Weekend 0185eec401225e4838be16c650f8c3b0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 09:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:down on Mainstee..

Great tune , Bob. +1
hard to go wrong with Seger.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-06-10, 12:45

Is it like free day at the zoo, which seems to be very popular among the Hispanic population?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-10, 12:51

I will definitely be grabbing my rod this weekend.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-06-10, 13:03

Ass Dan wrote:I don't have a boat or fishing equipment of any sort but it looks like it could be fun

I think it's acceptable to use M-80s or dynamite and shotguns during Free Fishing Weekend.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-10, 13:06

Pretty fucked up we have to pay to fish our own rivers, no? Freedom wut?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-10, 13:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Pretty fucked up we have to pay to fish our own rivers, no? Freedom wut?
I just call my boy Jesus whenever I need fish. He can feed like 5,000 people with just a couple of fish and a few loaves of bread.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 13:30

Giant Moose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Pretty fucked up we have to pay to fish our own rivers, no? Freedom wut?
I just call my boy Jesus whenever I need fish. He can feed like 5,000 people with just a couple of fish and a few loaves of bread.
plus, that 'ol hippie boy don't even need a boat.. hell, he can take them sandals off and walk right acrossed the water..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-10, 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:plus, that 'ol hippie boy don't even need a boat.. hell, he can take them sandals off and walk right acrossed the water..
I prefer old man Moses' method of parting the water.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-10, 13:45

Giant Moose wrote:

Harbaugh fed more with less.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-10, 13:46

License fees and fees on ammo/guns/etc are what pay to maintain the national forests and parks for all to use.   Sportsmen don't mind paying for the bicyclists, hikers, horse people and other granola crunchers but they could be nicer to us when it comes to name calling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-05, 10:02

Coming up this weekend, get your kids/grandkids out there throwing a line in.

Semi related article...
Outdoors: Six Michigan lakes make list of best places to fish, boat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down