Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!!

+11
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Ass Dan
InTenSity
The_Dude
Blanch32
Toe
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
kingstonlake
15 posters

Go down

Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!! Empty Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!!

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-27, 06:01

D'Amico said Matt was shot by a border patrol agent when he failed to comply with commands in the woods near a cabin where a shot had been fired earlier in the day at a camping trailer. A 20-gauge shotgun was found on him, though he did not fire it at officers, he added.

[size=54]http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/1-escaped-murderer-fatally-shot-in-ny-woods-other-is-on-run/ar-AAccblq[/size]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!! Empty Re: Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!!

Post by DWags 2015-06-27, 08:00

kingstonlake wrote:
D'Amico said Matt was shot by a border patrol agent when he failed to comply with commands in the woods near a cabin where a shot had been fired earlier in the day at a camping trailer. A 20-gauge shotgun was found on him, though he did not fire it at officers, he added.

Who fired shots at the camper?

[size=54]http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/1-escaped-murderer-fatally-shot-in-ny-woods-other-is-on-run/ar-AAccblq[/size]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!! Empty Re: Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!!

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-27, 08:13

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Who fired shots at the camper?

Does not matter. It appears he showed no aggression towards officers other than apparently being hard of hearing. Why are law enforcement murdering people with hearing disabilities?

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOB!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-27, 08:15

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Does not matter. It appears he showed no aggression towards officers other than apparently being hard of hearing. Why are law enforcement murdering people with hearing disabilities?

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOB!

I think that camper disagrees with "not showing aggression"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-27, 08:15

BOB!!!!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-27, 08:18

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOB!

If law enforcement is not allowed to randomly murder people with hearing disabilities, how truly free are we as a society?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-27, 08:37

Bob has to attend to his Sugar Momma on weekends, he's unavailable to tend to your needs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-27, 08:41

Those prisoners embarrassed the state and the state is going to get its revenge.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-27, 09:05

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

If law enforcement is not allowed to randomly murder people with hearing disabilities, how truly free are we as a society?
And you know, if a few innocent bystanders take a bullet for the overal good of society, as long as it's not me or my friends, who cares.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-06-27, 09:34

One down, one to go.

cheers
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-27, 09:38

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

If law enforcement is not allowed to randomly murder people with hearing disabilities, how truly  free are we as a society?
And you know, if a few innocent bystanders take a bullet for the overal good of society, as long as it's not me or my friends, who cares.
Touche. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-27, 17:50

He's not a young black kid with skittles so Bob's got not problem with it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-27, 18:06

Blanch32 wrote:He's not a young black kid with skittles so Bob's got not problem with it

Was it white on black? No?

Then liberals don't care.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-27, 19:26

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:He's not a young black kid with skittles so Bob's got not problem with it

Was it white on black? No?

Then liberals don't care.
Second word, was worried you wouldn't be here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-27, 20:16

Cannot care about these guys catching bullets. That's the deal now.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-27, 21:45

Pretty sure Bob only posts M-F. He must really be serious about that being-a-dad thing. What a moran.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-28, 01:58

tGreenWay wrote:Pretty sure Bob only posts M-F. He must really be serious about that being-a-dad thing.  What a moran.  
Nothing to do with Dad duties, everything to do with obedient Hubby duties.

In other words Bob is whipped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-28, 08:53

Bob goes up north to Dewitt on weekends
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-28, 10:41

The Pantry wrote:Bob goes up north to Dewitt on weekends
...or Bob does time on weekends.

Only shots fired were by police. Not the escapee. WHERE THE HELL IS BOB!! 12_0546_4361_it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-28, 19:59

I think I saw Bob at Walmarts today. He was the only hippie in a sea of short fat people, myself included. His patchouli scent and dreadlocks were the real giveaway.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-17, 12:22

http://fox17online.com/2015/08/16/pistol-whipped-detective-says-he-didnt-shoot-attacker-because-of-headlines/
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-17, 12:25

Oh noes! The poor little police officer got beat up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-17, 12:25

Brock Middlebrook wrote:http://fox17online.com/2015/08/16/pistol-whipped-detective-says-he-didnt-shoot-attacker-because-of-headlines/
too bad he got pistol whipped.

on the upside, maybe he'll use it as motivation to find another line of work.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-17, 12:26

lol
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-17, 12:27

Brock Middlebrook wrote:lol
so, lemme get this straight - a good guy with a gun has that gun taken from him by a bad guy and it's used against him?

sounds like he needs some lessons on how to pertekt!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-17, 12:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:lol
so, lemme get this straight - a good guy with a gun has that gun taken from him by a bad guy and it's used against him?

From the limited facts I'm reading, he probably could've legally shot the dude - but he didn't. Good for him.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-17, 12:31

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so, lemme get this straight - a good guy with a gun has that gun taken from him by a bad guy and it's used against him?

From the limited facts I'm reading, he probably could've legally shot the dude - but he didn't. Good for him.
yes - I'm always okay with people not shooting each other.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-17, 12:36

I like you Bob, I really do. But, if you are ever in a situation where you need to defend yourself (and I certainly hope you are never in said situation), I hope you can find it within yourself to do so.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-17, 12:36

Brock Middlebrook wrote:I like you Bob, I really do. But, if you are ever in a situation where you need to defend yourself (and I certainly hope you are never in said situation), I hope you can find it within yourself to do so.
thanks, dude. I like you too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-17, 12:37

Brock Middlebrook wrote:I like you Bob, I really do. But, if you are ever in a situation where you need to defend yourself (and I certainly hope you are never in said situation), I hope you can find it within yourself to do so.

nedgo vs. Bob on PPV would be sweet.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-17, 12:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
thanks, dude. I like you too.

Hug it out bro. Maybe I can be next on your "dudes to have beers with" list. I'll leave my guns at home :)
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-17, 12:42

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks, dude. I like you too.

Hug it out bro. Maybe I can be next on your "dudes to have beers with" list. I'll leave my guns at home :)
maybe so..

check with Trevor - he's never met me and knows nothing about me - but I run all potential friendships by him anyway.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-17, 12:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:

maybe so..

check with Trevor - he's never met me and knows nothing about me - but I run all potential friendships by him anyway.

I'll ask him at our next party at your house while you're Up North
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-17, 12:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:http://fox17online.com/2015/08/16/pistol-whipped-detective-says-he-didnt-shoot-attacker-because-of-headlines/
too bad he got pistol whipped.

on the upside, maybe he'll use it as motivation to find another line of work.
Preach it brother!!   The world would be a better place with no coppers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down