Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy...

+6
By-Tor
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Vlad
10 posters

Go down

About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy... Empty About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy...

Post by Vlad 2015-07-27, 13:15

Maybe my memory is failing me here, but his initial comments after committing to MSU were something like "Well, it had to be done. They only had a couple of spots left at the position, so if I wanted a spot I had to commit now." Now, of course we can't speak our mind about recruits on the RCMB, but my reaction to reading his comments were "he really doesn't sound like he wants to be Spartan." And here we are.

Anyway, when do we start getting real news out of camp? And do we have good sources feeding into Swill, or will we have to get the scoops from the RCMB and then come here to comment? tongue
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy... Empty Re: About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy...

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-27, 13:18

Is scholy-pully contagious?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy... Empty Re: About this G. Cupp scholy-pully thingy...

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-27, 13:24

Please merge this with Blanches thread.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-27, 13:25

The search function should have its scholarship pulled.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-27, 13:28

My guess is that this is when Vlad says he didn't even look over the threads. His time is too important to look half way down the screen.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-27, 13:33

In his defense, that's a lot of scrolling if you're on a tablet or screen with low resolution. Maybe he's on a 600x400 monitor.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-27, 13:54

Vlad wrote:Maybe my memory is failing me here, but his initial comments after committing to MSU were something like "Well, it had to be done. They only had a couple of spots left at the position, so if I wanted a spot I had to commit now." Now, of course we can't speak our mind about recruits on the RCMB, but my reaction to reading his comments were "he really doesn't sound like he wants to be Spartan."  And here we are.

Anyway, when do we start getting real news out of camp?  And do we have good sources feeding into Swill, or will we have to get the scoops from the RCMB and then come here to comment? tongue
What fucking scoops does tRCMB have?   Weebie, Griffin, Sherer and the rest of them simply copy Rexrode, Couch, and the rest of the reporters.   To see the same info here you might have to wait 5 minutes....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-27, 15:27

This post is only for members of The Swill. For VIP access, slap yourself.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-27, 15:42

By-Tor wrote:This post is only for members of The Swill. For VIP access, slap yourself.

Hahaha
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-27, 16:04

Turtleneck wrote:The search function should have its scholarship pulled.

Not this shit again...

tSearch function has and always will suck.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-27, 16:06

Vlad wrote:

Not this shit again...

Pretty sure its just your internetting skillz that suck.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-27, 16:07

Vlad wrote:

Not this shit again...

You're on a different website big guy. The one here works nice
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-27, 16:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Not this shit again...

Sorry, I just did a search on "Cupp" and it only pulled up my thread. I guess it didn't pull up blanche's thread because he typed "Cupps".

Yeah, the Search function is still useless.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-27, 16:13

Vlad wrote:

Sorry, I just did a search on "Cupp" and it only pulled up my thread.  I guess it didn't pull up blanche's thread because he typed "Cupps".

Okay, fine. Next time just look at other threads. Deal? Deal.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-27, 16:15

Vlad wrote:

Sorry, I just did a search on "Cupp" and it only pulled up my thread. I guess it didn't pull up blanche's thread because he typed "Cupps".

I just did a search on cup* and it pulled up 3 threads. Not only that but it was 4 fucking stories down from the top. Stop being a victim. Use the (*) after the word, it works a lot better.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-27, 16:24

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Sorry, I just did a search on "Cupp" and it only pulled up my thread.  I guess it didn't pull up blanche's thread because he typed "Cupps".

I just did a search on cup* and it pulled up 3 threads. Not only that but it was 4 fucking stories down from the top. Stop being a victim. Use the (*) after the word, it works a lot better.

So I need to type partial words and use the *, and then select from the multiple hits?  Thank* fo* tha*.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-27, 16:58

Vlad wrote:Maybe my memory is failing me here, but his initial comments after committing to MSU were something like "Well, it had to be done. They only had a couple of spots left at the position, so if I wanted a spot I had to commit now." Now, of course we can't speak our mind about recruits on the RCMB, but my reaction to reading his comments were "he really doesn't sound like he wants to be Spartan."  And here we are.

Anyway, when do we start getting real news out of camp?  And do we have good sources feeding into Swill, or will we have to get the scoops from the RCMB and then come here to comment? tongue

So you didn't write it before the kid camped and got his scholarship pulled but now that both have happened you're telling us you knew that back then and thought it all along.

Got it.  Kind of like knowing what coaches should have done right after the play is over.  Nothing new here.

Now make sure you say I want Bobby as our coach in your response Vlad.   It's as tiring as you knowing what we should have done after it happens.

Last edited by DWags on 2015-07-27, 20:23; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-27, 17:14

DWags wrote:

So you didn't write it before the kid camped and got his scholarship but now that both have happened you're telling us you knew that back then and thought it all along.

Got it.  Kind of like knowing what coaches should have done right after the play is over.  Nothing new here.

Now make sure you say I want Bobby as our coach in your response Vlad.   It's as tiring as you knowing what we should have done after it happens.

Dwags, can I offer you $5/mo to write my posts for me??  Because that's the only way you're going to be happy with anything I post.

Think about it, $5/mo. It ain't much, but you could actually make money doing what you do anyway, and my posts will be fully aligned with your way of thinking. It's a win/win.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-27, 17:22

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

So you didn't write it before the kid camped and got his scholarship but now that both have happened you're telling us you knew that back then and thought it all along.

Dwags, can I offer you $5/mo to write my posts for me??  Because that's the only way you're going to be happy with anything I post.

Think about it, $5/mo. It ain't much, but you could actually make money doing what you do anyway, and my posts will be fully aligned with your way of thinking. It's a win/win.

Easy money: we throw an income the pass --Vlad "I knew we shouldn't have done that"

You owe me 5 for July. TIA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-07-27, 17:58

I'm sorry you didn't see it coming man, but then again, you've proven that you're usually slow on the uptake.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-27, 18:12

Vlad wrote:I'm sorry you didn't see it coming man, but then again, you've proven that you're usually slow on the uptake.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think you had said this before the fact. I thought it was just you being you. please link where you said this before he camped at OSU and it was pulled. I'll apologize.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-28, 09:14

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:I'm sorry you didn't see it coming man, but then again, you've proven that you're usually slow on the uptake.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think you had said this before the fact. I thought it was just you being you. please link where you said this before he camped at OSU and it was pulled. I'll apologize.

Link to all the signed permission slips?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down