Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous

+7
tGreenWay
Blanch32
NigelUno
steveschneider
AMwood
DWags
Giant Moose
11 posters

Go down

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous Empty Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 1_55b9201c474637.71868149

http://www.campusden.com/

I can't tell if Campus Den is slyly making fun of Walverines or not with this. Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous Empty Re: Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous

Post by DWags Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 1_55b9201c474637.71868149

I can't tell if Campus Den is slyly making fun of Walverines or not with this. Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 502811600

If you're going to the Tiger game August 21st, you can get a State hat like that.  Plus you can support the MSU dance team who will be dancing there, and the general fund.  I'll try to get the link.

Support MSU, watch the tigers, get a hat, go to Detroit, don't fear Detroit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous Empty Re: Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous

Post by AMwood Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 pm

we went to campus den at the east lansing mall to return a gruff sparty hat my daughter bought for my birthday (too small).

She looked it up and none of the other stores had one.

my daughter said, "i have the receipt"

she was like "well, we can return it for store credit"

i was like "store credit? she has the receipt."

she... rolls eyes.... starts typing on her little computer, without saying a word, doing the refund that isn't as easy to process as the store credit.

spoiled little bitch.

was that too long? did you not read that?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 pm

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 1_55b9201c474637.71868149

If you're going to the Tiger game August 21st, you can get a State hat like that.  Plus you can support the MSU dance team who will be dancing there, and the general fund.  I'll try to get the link.

I look forward to the Freep headline: Dantonio copies hat that Harbaugh made famous
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I look forward to the Freep headline: Dantonio copies hat that Harbaugh made famous

Nah, he won't be there. Just a bunch of drunk alumni watching the dance team dance and the tigers lose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Pretty efficient piece of sports gear, can go around town letting people you know you support UofM and the Tigers on just one accessory.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 0Y5dTXS
I guess the Tigers have done these for a bunch of local colleges. Surprised there is no Western one given Dombrowski is an alum.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:59 pm

I thought it was cool that Harbz wore his football cleats, and tucked his jersey in his khakis.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 0Y5dTXS
I guess the Tigers have done these for a bunch of local colleges. Surprised there is no Western one given Dombrowski is an alum.

Where I can buy the msu one online?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:32 pm

AMwood wrote:we went to campus den at the east lansing mall to return a gruff sparty hat my daughter bought for my birthday (too small).

she... rolls eyes.... starts typing on her little computer, without saying a word, doing the refund that isn't as easy to process as the store credit.

spoiled little bitch.

You sound fat in the head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Anyone know if those hats are one size or fitted? I refuse to wear any hat with Velcro™ straps on the back.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
AMwood wrote:we went to campus den at the east lansing mall to return a gruff sparty hat my daughter bought for my birthday (too small).

spoiled little bitch.

lolz. i'm a hydro head.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:47 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Anyone know if those hats are one size or fitted? I refuse to wear any hat with Velcro™ straps on the back.

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 30_um_tigers_hat_navy_back
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

spoiled little bitch.

can someone sum this post up for me real quick? i don't have all day to read it. thx.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Just went to the Freep and saw an article about Jim Harbaugh tweeting at Nicki Minaj and an article about Jim Harbaugh meeting the Supreme Court.

What's the climate like there? Has this reached the level of mania?

Probably the most written about sports figure in the state of Michigan that I can recall.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Anyone know if those hats are one size or fitted? I refuse to wear any hat with Velcro™ straps on the back.

Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 30_um_tigers_hat_navy_back

Well, that sucks. Thanks. I'm out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

AMwood wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

lolz. i'm a hydro head.

It must be pretty great to have your own cooling tower, especially in the summer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:24 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
AMwood wrote:

lolz. i'm a hydro head.

It must be pretty great to have your own cooling tower, especially in the summer.

i'm like a huge midget. all my shirts are v-necks.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Where I can buy the msu one online?
Nowhere for some reason. The Tigers didn't respond either when I emailed them. Oh well, I guess no one wants to take our money.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Where I can buy the msu one online?
Nowhere for some reason. The Tigers didn't respond either when I emailed them. Oh well, I guess no one wants to take our money.

This link says this. I think you only get the hat through the game package.

Exclusive merchandise is available by purchasing through this ONLINE offer ONLY via the links listed on this page. Packages cannot be purchased by phone or at Tigers Box Office windows. Please note, many packages have limited ticket availability and all items are subject to availability, so be sure to buy early!

It also says this:

For all purchases made after 7/27/2015, caps will be shipped via US Mail after the event.

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/det/ticketing/specialevents.jsp

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Me neither, mainly because my head is so giant that it just looks stupid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:15 pm

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Exclusive merchandise is available by purchasing through this ONLINE offer ONLY via the links listed on this page. Packages cannot be purchased by phone or at Tigers Box Office windows. Please note, many packages have limited ticket availability and all items are subject to availability, so be sure to buy early!

It also says this:

For all purchases made after 7/27/2015, caps will be shipped via US Mail after the event.

The cheapest ticket they have available right now is $39 plus fees. Not paying that for a hat. I live nowhere near Detroit so going to the game isn't really an option.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

It also says this:

The cheapest ticket they have available right now is $39 plus fees. Not paying that for a hat. I live nowhere near Detroit so going to the game isn't really an option.

I guess you're not really a fan then, are you?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Rocinante wrote:I guess you're not really a fan then, are you?
I guess not. I was at the game with a couple thousand other people when they didn't lose Game 120, though. I'll never forget Alex Sanchez scoring on the wild pitch to win the game, and the Tigers celebrating like they won the World Series.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I guess you're not really a fan then, are you?
I guess not. I was at the game with a couple thousand other people when they didn't lose Game 120, though. I'll never forget Alex Sanchez scoring on the wild pitch to win the game, and the Tigers celebrating like they won the World Series.

I'm irdering tickets. Don't know when the hats come, but I don't wear hats. I'm just supporting MSU dance and athletic fund. Buy me a beer I'll meet you at a tailgate.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:38 pm

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I'm irdering tickets. Don't know when the hats come, but I don't wear hats. I'm just supporting MSU dance and athletic fund. Buy me a beer I'll meet you at a tailgate.
If I don't get a hat by then maybe I'll take you up on that. Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 969504605
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Me neither, mainly because my head is so giant that it just looks stupid.

Mine too, baseball hats look stupid on me. Maybe that's why people give them to me, they want me to look as stupid as possible when they're around.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:10 am

Giant Moose wrote:Campus Den: Get yourself the hat that Harbaugh made famous 0Y5dTXS
I can't decide which one of these is the least ugly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down