Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot?

+3
steveschneider
InTenSity
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot? Empty Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot?

Post by DWags 2015-08-11, 14:36

Seriously. Starting qb, who sucks, gets cold cocked by a no name, breaks jaw and is out for months.

The lions have long since dropped that moniker. Jets are edging out raiders bucks and Jaguars imo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot? Empty Re: Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot?

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-11, 15:01

I think the whole AFC East is scared of Suh. Brady probably won't have his 4 games changed, but if he can fight it past the 1st regular season game, then he doesn't have to play against the Dolphins in game 5. Now Geno won't have to face Suh either. The Bills don't even know what the QB position is, so they aren't as concerned. Looks like the Dolphins are going back to the playoffs!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot? Empty Re: Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot?

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-11, 15:10

Send the Jets to LA and we the NYC tax payers will gladly pay for their new stadium.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-08-11, 15:37

I'm sorry don't they play in the same league as the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-08-11, 16:37

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I'm sorry don't they play in the same league as the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars?
Other than QB, the Browns are looking pretty mediocre, which is a big step up from the Jets, can't comment on Jacksonville, but I thought they showed signs of actual football in that town last year.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-11, 18:26

Jacksonville is awful yet it's St. Louis, Oakland and SanDiego meeting with NFL officials this Wednesday or Thursday pitching why they should be selected to go to Los Angeles.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-12, 00:30

Have the Jets taken over "the worst franchise in the NFL" spot? 502811600

I thought that it was April 1st when I saw the ESPN headline re: Geno Smith
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down