Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that

+12
MSU addict
SpartanGuard
Cym Jim
JEK
Spartan Nachos
goodbar
DWags
LoneWolfSparty
Bizarro Fletch
AMwood
Sparty on brah!
Spartan Pride
16 posters

Go down

No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that Empty No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-05-06, 10:13

Go Eff yourselves. How insulting and rude to the customer to ask that every single time you make an order.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that Empty Re: No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that

Post by Sparty on brah! 2014-05-06, 10:15

Oh the humanity!
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that Empty Re: No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 10:17

white people problems.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-05-06, 10:17

Also same thing with processing fees and things of that nature. Eff you, I'm doing YOU a favor. I should get a discount if anything, not a fee for buying your product.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-05-06, 10:19

AMwood wrote:white people problems.
I don't think of it as a problem for me, I am in awe that a big company like that could so blatantly drop the ball on so many levels when they have thousands of people who have studied customer relations and whatnot. Its hilariously incompetent.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-06, 10:25

AMwood wrote:Fat white people problems.

FIFY.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-06, 10:26

Your problem began when you ate at McDonalds.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-06, 10:50

I'd like every sentence ever uttered to me to end in "Would you like pie with that?"

What's so bad about that question? Say you're getting a ticket from the cops, he hands you a ticket and says "would you like pie with that?"

Say you're at the funeral home picking out a casket for your uncle. When you're done, the funeral director asks , "would you like pie with that?"

Say you're wife is about to go down on you, right before she does, she looks up and says, "would you like pie with that?"

Why would that sentence ever bother anyone?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-06, 11:08

pretty sure they just ask the really fat customers that. its basically a rhetorical question.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-06, 11:31

goodbar wrote:pretty sure they just ask the really fat customers that.  its basically a rhetorical question.

How do they know i'm fat when I'm at the drive through? Does my voice sound fat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos 2014-05-06, 11:31

Spartan Pride wrote:Go Eff yourselves. How insulting and rude to the customer to ask that every single time you make an order.

Haha they think you're fat!
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-06, 11:35

I know that when I want a pleasurable dining experience, I go to McDonald's.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 11:38

DWags wrote:

How do they know i'm fat when I'm at the drive through?   Does my voice sound fat?

because you really bounce your b's
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-06, 11:42

DWags wrote:

How do they know i'm fat when I'm at the drive through?   Does my voice sound fat?

When you order two Big Macs, two large fries....and a Diet Coke.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-06, 11:43

DWags wrote:

You sound like MO'nique
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos 2014-05-06, 11:43

gHost Spartan wrote:F uck pie

No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that American-Pie
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-05-06, 12:00

Spartan Pride wrote:
I don't think of it as a problem for me, I am in awe that a big company like that could so blatantly drop the ball on so many levels when they have thousands of people who have studied customer relations and whatnot. Its hilariously incompetent.

Have you really never heard of the concept of upselling? It's incredibly standard in all forms of retail. And it works. If you don't want it, just say no. There's a good chance the employee hates saying it just as much as you hearing it (I speak from experience), but some customers take the bait.
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 12:12

do you have a speedy rewards card
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-06, 12:23

DWags wrote:

You don't think there is video in a McDonald's drive through? Yes they can see you  No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that 3434560931 
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-06, 12:27

I like the pies at McDonald's.

Best fast food pie is at rallys or checkers or whatever they call themselves
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-06, 13:25

Spartan Pride wrote:Go Eff yourselves. How insulting and rude to the customer to ask that every single time you make an order.

This belongs in the Random Ramblings thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-06, 13:26

Spartan Pride wrote:Also same thing with processing fees and things of that nature. Eff you, I'm doing YOU a favor. I should get a discount if anything, not a fee for buying your product.

This belongs in the Airing of the Grievances portion of Festivus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-06, 13:28

DWags wrote:I'd like every sentence ever uttered to me to end in "Would you like pie with that?"

What's so bad about that question? Say you're getting a ticket from the cops, he hands you a ticket and says "would you like pie with that?"

Say you're at the funeral home picking out a casket for your uncle. When you're done, the funeral director asks , "would you like pie with that?"

Say you're wife is about to go down on you, right before she does, she looks up and says, "would you like pie with that?"

Why would that sentence ever bother anyone?

And this should go without saying.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 13:30

i don't think this thread turned out the way you thought it was going to turn out.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-06, 13:32

AMwood wrote:i don't think this thread turned out the way you thought it was going to turn out.

You know what would comfort him? Pie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-06, 13:34

tGreenWay wrote:
AMwood wrote:i don't think this thread turned out the way you thought it was going to turn out.

You know what would comfort him?  Pie.  

No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that 0003VL-9150
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-06, 13:35

Would you like fries with that?
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-06, 13:39

McDonald's counter staff up sell pie and fries to fat folk like the OP knowing they'll stop to drop a deuce at another McD's down the road, after which they'll buy a mid-afternoon snack complete with more pie and fries.

And the cycle begins again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-06, 13:43

Hey guys, come on, this is what they learn at scum. No McDonalds I dont want a pie with that 2599972566

Last edited by LoneWolfSparty on 2014-05-06, 13:44; edited 1 time in total
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-06, 13:44

when threads attack!
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down