Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm

+11
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
tTy
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
15 posters

Go down

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm Empty Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Boom. Who's goin?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm Empty Re: Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Not a chance.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm Empty Re: Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm

Post by DWags Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:40 pm

In. Fixin to git my ass beat as I'm in my Spartan swag doing my victory dance out of the stadium. Some ass beatings are worth it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Boom. Who's goin?

What about Kalamazoo?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:45 pm

I think I'm game. Had a great time in Columbus in 2011.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:09 pm

I have been tossing this around. Never been to the shoe... If we are undefeated at that point, I'm prolly going to consider...

That said, if I have to chose between Foosball Final Four and OSU, I'm picking Final Four Fo Sho....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:12 pm

tTy wrote:I have been tossing this around. Never been to the shoe... If we are undefeated at that point, I'm prolly going to consider...

That said, if I have to chose between Foosball Final Four and OSU, I'm picking Final Four Fo Sho....

So how do you do that not knowing if we're going to the FF when we play OSU in football?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:15 pm

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:I have been tossing this around. Never been to the shoe... If we are undefeated at that point, I'm prolly going to consider...

So how do you do that not knowing if we're going to the FF when we play OSU in football?

Maybe the Foosball Final Four will be announced before we play OSU?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:16 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Maybe the Foosball Final Four will be announced before we play OSU?

It would have to be the same week.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 pm

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:I have been tossing this around.  Never been to the shoe... If we are undefeated at that point, I'm prolly going to consider...

There will be a lot of variables in play.  I will have to go with my gut, man..... Going to OSU will cost me a lot of monies since I don't like the good seats that you like to sit in.  It will basically cost me a shot at going to the Foosball Final Fours if I choose to go.  But... If I chose NOT to go, and we win it soooooo much, and then I somehow keep from going to the Notorious B1G Title Matchup Game Showdown, then I'm going to be free to go to the final fours....

I said it before, I'll say it again.... This is our best shot at natty champy ship in my lifetime.  There will be other chances to go to shitty ass oHIo and go see their crappy stadium, and go watch their crappy fans get all excited about their crappy band and whoever gets to dot the crappy "i" in the script band thingy, and all that crappy shit...... Do I want to go to this game?  Hellfuh king yes, I do..... I just don't think I'll be able to stomach dropping 2K on it to do so when I have a decent gut feelin that a National Championship might be right around the corner.

Yeah... I'm almost fucking calling it this year motherfuckers.  I am going to cry if we lose this year.  I will film it and post it here, if we do.... Literally, cry like a motherfucking bitch.

Last edited by tTy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 pm

If you go to Cbus keep your eyes stright and act deaf.

Its not a good road trip. Ever been to Lincoln or Iowa City ? Buckeye fans are a 180.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:25 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:If you go to Cbus keep your eyes stright and act deaf.

Its not a good road trip. Ever been to Lincoln or Iowa City ? Buckeye fans are a 180.

#DeafGuyRoutine

Taters!!! MOUNT UP!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Yeah, it would not be a trip to take the wife. I still remember how angry some of their fans were in Indy. They take that shit personal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 pm

DWags wrote:

Yeah, it would not be a trip to take the wife. I still remember how angry some of their fans were in Indy. They take that shit personal.

Totally off the subject, but is a MI CWP good down in oHIo? Asking for a friend......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:44 pm

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Totally off the subject, but is a MI CWP good down in oHIo? Asking for a friend......

Damn.

You know our lake Lansing message board friend goes every other year and only wears gray shit. No names. He's seen some shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 pm

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Damn.

You know our lake Lansing message board friend goes every other year and only wears gray shit. No names. He's seen some shit.

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946

I had no idea!!! Does he pack heat?

I seriously wanna shake that dudes hand some day. And yours as well... seriously. That was probably the top 5 funniest things I've ever seen on the internet ever.

If you are going to the Oregon game, please let me know....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:06 am

Guy owns one of those condos across from the Riv. He'll be at the Oregon game. I'll be there but tailgating might not be good for me cause my wife says we have to meet up with parents of the group my daughter is involved with and she'd appreciate me being sober and propper till we figure out if these people are partners or stiffs. It's the first time we're meeting up and we need to figure out if we belong or should make excuses for the next 4 years as to why we can't be at the group tailgate.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:08 am

DWags wrote:Guy owns one of those condos across from the Riv. He'll be at the Oregon game.  I'll be there but tailgating might not be good for me cause my wife says we have to meet up with parents of the group my daughter is involved with and she'd appreciate me being sober and propper till we figure out if these people are partners or stiffs. It's the first time we're meeting up and we need to figure out if we belong or should make excuses for the next 4 years as to why we can't be at the group tailgate.  

Fair enough.  And, also, Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600

Off topic.... Do you scream your face off during football games?  MSU football games in particular...... TIA.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:11 am

I'm thinking of driving to Delta Township tomorrow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:13 am

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:Guy owns one of those condos across from the Riv. He'll be at the Oregon game.  I'll be there but tailgating might not be good for me cause my wife says we have to meet up with parents of the group my daughter is involved with and she'd appreciate me being sober and propper till we figure out if these people are partners or stiffs. It's the first time we're meeting up and we need to figure out if we belong or should make excuses for the next 4 years as to why we can't be at the group tailgate.  

Fair enough.  And, also, Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600 Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 502811600

Off topic.... Do you scream your face off during football games?  MSU football games in particular...... TIA.

Only at home. You?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:23 am

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Only at home. You?

Home and Away, here....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:50 am

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Only at home. You?

Home and Away, here....

As in making loud noises on defense every down during road games?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:11 am

Not me. It's not worth dealing with their fans.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 am

I went to the Shoe in 2004, that game where DeAndra' Cobb almost single-handedly kept us in the game with his return game exploits. We were literally in the very last row of he new south end seats. I've heard horror stories about how opposing fans are treated down there, but I was all decked out in Spartan gear and experienced none of the enmity.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 am

tGreenWay wrote:I'm thinking of driving to Delta Township tomorrow.

The Burger King has been closed for awhile.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 am

Giant Moose wrote:Not me. It's not worth dealing with their fans.

They cheer for injuries. Hard.

I think the guy behind me got a boner when Marcus Rush went down in Indy a couple years back, screaming "that's what you get when you fuck with Big daddy Hyde, get your fucking ACL blown out."

I'll never go to Buckeye stadium

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:49 am

I will be in Columbus. Let's all get fucked up together.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 am

The fucker who has tickets behind us sold out last year to a couple of bucknuts. This one asshole kept putting his fucking knee in my back, leaning over us, screaming profanities. It sucks when you're on the lower row, but I stood up and motherfucked him anyway. Guy was a complete asshole, especially as the game got out of hand. It did not make for a fun time.

Moral of the story: don't sell your fucking tickets to big games, motherfuckers. If you can afford season tickets to really good seats, GO TO THE GAME.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:24 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Boom. Who's goin?

What about Kalamazoo?

I'll be there.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 pm

You should just make a career out of going to games like that 3:16 Rainbow Man guy did.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What about Kalamazoo?

I'll be there.

So you're lying?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I'll be there.

So you're lying?

Fuck you mean, brah? Just have confirm my spot on this girl's couch and I'm golden.

F the Broncos and the boats they ride in on
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:53 pm

You said you were not going anywhere until the OSU game. But you're going to Kalamazoo. Clearly you cannot be trusted. I will find somebody else to take the package to Watersmeet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:You said you were not going anywhere until the OSU game. But you're going to Kalamazoo. Clearly you cannot be trusted. I will find somebody else to take the package to Watersmeet.

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946

I meant as in like, move, join the real world type deal.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Giant Moose wrote:You should just make a career out of going to games like that 3:16 Rainbow Man guy did.

Is he dead? Dibs on his wig.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Turtleneck wrote:You said you were not going anywhere until the OSU game. But you're going to Kalamazoo. Clearly you cannot be trusted. I will find somebody else to take the package to Watersmeet.

Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 1966794946

I meant as in like, move, join the real world type deal.

So you're moving to Columbus?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:41 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'm thinking of driving to Delta Township tomorrow.

The Burger King has been closed for awhile.

But the Applebee's is still open. Decided I ain't going anywhere until I go to Cbus for the Osu Gm 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down