Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roanoke Live Shooting

+21
xsanguine
The_Dude
pulling69
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Jethro Bodeen
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Brock Middlebrook
The Pantry
tTy
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
Ass Dan
Giant Moose
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Roanoke Live Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: Roanoke Live Shooting

Post by DWags 26/08/15, 11:22 am

Giant Moose wrote:Twitter just suspended his account. Holy shit. I can't believe he filmed it.

Zillion dollars he kills himself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 26/08/15, 11:23 am

DWags wrote:Holy shit, he went go pro on his twitter and you see the whole shooting.  Fuck.
I.... I don't want to watch that, right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 26/08/15, 11:24 am

tTy wrote:account suspended... holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the sickest shit I have ever witnessed.
Yeah, this is insane. Like seriously. WTF.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 11:25 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Holy shit, he went go pro on his twitter and you see the whole shooting.  Fuck.

Affirmative. I didn't even realize what I was watching until it was too late.

Agree with Wags, he is going to puss out and shoot himself or make the cops do it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 26/08/15, 11:25 am

Don't know, it's horrible because you know it's real.  Guy is definitely "Armed and Dangerous".  Fucker went go pro and is basically bragging about it using the film
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 26/08/15, 11:26 am

tTy wrote:

Affirmative. I didn't even realize what I was watching until it was too late.

Agree with Wags, he is going to puss out and shoot himself or make the cops do it.
Me too. I was looking at his other tweets and then the videos came up. Yet I still watched them. I feel sick.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 26/08/15, 11:28 am

Based on his tweet, it looks like he thought the news station and one of the victims were racist.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 26/08/15, 11:32 am

World News Tonight@WNTonight 2m2 minutes ago
.@ABC News received a 23-page fax from someone who says he is Bryce Williams. We have turned it over to authorities. http://abcn.ws/1U6g8i3

This is one troubled bastard.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 26/08/15, 11:33 am

Roanoke Live Shooting - Page 2 150826112306-vester-flanagan-twitter-screengrab-exlarge-169
Missed the tweet about Adam and HR.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 11:35 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:World News Tonight@WNTonight 2m2 minutes ago
.@ABC News received a 23-page fax from someone who says he is Bryce Williams. We have turned it over to authorities. http://abcn.ws/1U6g8i3

Does this motherfucker have accomplices or what? I thought they were chasing this cock sucker down an expressway right now????
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 26/08/15, 11:37 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:World News Tonight@WNTonight  2m2 minutes ago  

Fuck, shooting himself, I'd say to all police officers "Shoot on sight".   Fucker is armed and doesn't give a fuck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/08/15, 11:41 am

WHSVnews@WHSVnews 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING Reports: Alleged #WDBJ shooter Vester Flanagan has shot himself: http://bit.ly/1WSnGE0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 11:42 am

LooseGoose wrote:WHSVnews@WHSVnews 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING Reports: Alleged #WDBJ shooter Vester Flanagan has shot himself: http://bit.ly/1WSnGE0

Fucking pussy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 26/08/15, 11:44 am

Hmmm, ABC News might have received that fax last night. I hope that isn't the case because then WHYTHEFUCKDIDN'TTHEYWARNSOMEONE

Brian Stelter@brianstelter 5m5 minutes ago
ABC: "Sometime between Tuesday night and this morning, ABC News received a fax from someone claiming to be Bryce Williams." 23 pages.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 26/08/15, 11:44 am

If you really want to see the tweet videos (and I suggest you don't), LiveLeak saved them: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1440602498&safe_mode=off
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 26/08/15, 11:47 am

The shooter has been identified a former reporter at the station who was let go/fired and was unhappy with the reporter he shot and killed. Two names being reported because he went by his given name at one station and changed it to another when he worked at the station where he had worked with the deceased.

Reports say he was born in 1973 that would make him around 42-43. If you are that age working at that size station your career has stalled.

I'm guessing he knew where the reporter and camera man would be because of a promo of where they would be or it had been posted social media by the station or one/both of the people who were shot.

The marketing idea of putting all kinds of things on the station's Facebook or a Facebook account the station sets up for on air talent may become a lot more limited after this.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/08/15, 11:52 am

This douche bag fired 15 shots, chased the girl down and obviously finished her off at point blank range. Wow, what an evil POS.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/08/15, 11:56 am

8News WRIC Richmond@8NEWS 5m5 minutes ago
#BREAKING: #8News confirms #WDBJ shooting suspect is dead; no longer a threat to community: http://wp.me/p5hgNQ-D15 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/08/15, 12:01 pm

Well, I gotta ask the question. What do we get from black people now? Do we get to say Kwanza is offensive?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 26/08/15, 12:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:8News WRIC Richmond@8NEWS  5m5 minutes ago
#BREAKING: #8News confirms #WDBJ shooting suspect is dead; no longer a threat to community: http://wp.me/p5hgNQ-D15 

CNN said he might not be dead yet.   Hopefully they save his life so he can get butt fucked a bit in prison.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 12:09 pm

zerohedge retweeted
Jeff Gohringer ‏@jgohringer 2m2 minutes ago

#WDBJ just reported the suspect is alive in very critical condition.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 12:11 pm

Live feed from WDBJ
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 26/08/15, 12:26 pm

Part of me wishes I has the fortitude to watch stuff like these videos, then the rest of me is like "nah... better you don't".
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/08/15, 12:26 pm

Hopefully he recovers well enough to watch someone put anti freeze into his I.V.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 26/08/15, 12:27 pm

Rocinante wrote:Part of me wishes I has the fortitude to watch stuff like these videos, then the rest of me is like "nah... better you don't".
I have no issues whatsoever of not watching film of people dying. I don't want to see it, and I'm not going to subject myself to it. Its sort of voyeuristic to watch a film like that, knowing what is going to happen.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 12:27 pm

Rocinante wrote:Part of me wishes I has the fortitude to watch stuff like these videos, then the rest of me is like "nah... better you don't".

Don't do it. I basically accidentally/unintentionally watched both and they are fucking sickening. Especially the first person video. Don't watch it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/08/15, 12:30 pm

There is no blood. Just the girl turning and running, the screen goes black and you here another 7 shots. It was eerie to see him wave the gun literally just feet from them looking for them to see him and acknowledge him and the power he held before shooting them. In an awesome turn of events they are so focused on the interview they don't see him and he doesn't get off on what he wanted most, the reaction to the fear he held unto them. Sorry mother fucka. You were denied your money shot.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 26/08/15, 12:32 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Well, I gotta ask the question. What do we get from black people now? Do we get to say Kwanza is offensive?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 26/08/15, 12:33 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

There is no blood. Just the girl turning and running, the screen goes black and you here another 7 shots. It was eerie to see him wave the gun literally just feet from them looking for them to see him and acknowledge him and the power he held before shooting them. In an awesome turn of events they are so focused on the interview they don't see him and he doesn't get off on what he wanted most, the reaction to the fear he held unto them. Sorry mother fucka. You were denied your money shot.

Honestly, I think he was just waiting for the camera man to pan toward the reporter so that it would be captured on live TV. I don't think he was trying to get her attention.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 26/08/15, 12:36 pm

Bryce Williams -- aka Vester Flanagan -- sued his former bosses at a TV station in Florida back in 2000 ... claiming his bosses verbally abused him because of his race, and even called him a "monkey."
After killing 2 members of a TV news crew this morning, Flanagan accused one of the victims of racism.
Now, we've learned it wasn't the first time he hurled such accusations ... because in his lawsuit, filed against WTWC-TV in Florida, Vester claimed he was constantly targeted because of his race.
Here are his allegations:
-- Claims producer called him a "monkey"
-- Claims an "official" joked about a black murder suspect with gold and green grillz, saying he had "collared greens" stuck in his teeth
-- Claims he heard a manager tell another black employee to "stop talking ebonics."
Vester claims he filed a complaint with the powers that be -- and was fired because he blew the whistle.
WTWC adamantly DENIED race had anything to do with his termination -- claiming he was a crappy employee who often used profanity in the workplace.
Ultimately, the case was settled out of court in 2001.
We reached out to WTWC for comment -- so far, no word back.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/bryce-williams-vester-flanagan-history-of-racial-allegations-sued-tv-network-called-me-monkey/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 26/08/15, 12:41 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Bryce Williams -- aka Vester Flanagan -- sued his former bosses at a TV station in Florida back in 2000 ... claiming his bosses verbally abused him because of his race, and even called him a "monkey."
After killing 2 members of a TV news crew this morning, Flanagan accused one of the victims of racism.
Now, we've learned it wasn't the first time he hurled such accusations ... because in his lawsuit, filed against WTWC-TV in Florida, Vester claimed he was constantly targeted because of his race.
Here are his allegations:
-- Claims producer called him a "monkey"
-- Claims an "official" joked about a black murder suspect with gold and green grillz, saying he had "collared greens" stuck in his teeth
-- Claims he heard a manager tell another black employee to "stop talking ebonics."
Vester claims he filed a complaint with the powers that be -- and was fired because he blew the whistle.
WTWC adamantly DENIED race had anything to do with his termination -- claiming he was a crappy employee who often used profanity in the workplace.
Ultimately, the case was settled out of court in 2001.
We reached out to WTWC for comment -- so far, no word back.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/bryce-williams-vester-flanagan-history-of-racial-allegations-sued-tv-network-called-me-monkey/
After hearing some of the things I hear people say in the open down here. None of that would surprise me as true. That station is in Tallahassee. I'll almost guarantee he had a case. It is just a sometimes weird culture down here. Some of the older people I've met, had to be told by other to use different names than negroes or other more assertive adjectives. One guy I know called black people potato heads. This is stuff that would go on during business dinners, I'm white, so some of the people would just let it flow. It can actually get uncomfortable.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 26/08/15, 12:53 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Well, I gotta ask the question. What do we get from black people now? Do we get to say Kwanza is offensive?

Wow, WTF? Not even sure what that means, did something happen to Christmas after the Trainwreck or Charleston shootings? Or am I just failing horribly at trying to apply some logic at this disturbingly incoherent racist post?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 26/08/15, 12:55 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

After hearing some of the things I hear people say in the open down here. None of that would surprise me as true. That station is in Tallahassee. I'll almost guarantee he had a case. It is just a sometimes weird culture down here. Some of the older people I've met, had to be told by other to use different names than negroes or other more assertive adjectives. One guy I know called black people potato heads. This is stuff that would go on during business dinners, I'm white, so some of the people would just let it flow. It can actually get uncomfortable.

WTF? The piece of shit murdered 2 people in as spectacular and depraved manner possible than further defiled the victims by posting their murders on line. He then shot himself in a cowardly manner because exactly what that piece of shit is: a coward. It all tells you all you need to know about the character of this piece of shit. He was nothing but a paranoid trouble maker with a chip on his shoulder and a screw loose. I don't give a fuck what people say in public, by that standard I could blow everyone away that offend me- which is thousands of people.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 26/08/15, 12:59 pm

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

WTF? The piece of shit murdered 2 people in as spectacular and depraved manner possible than further defiled the victims by posting their murders on line. He then shot himself in a cowardly manner because exactly what that piece of shit is: a coward. It all tells you all you need to know about the character of this piece of shit. He was nothing but a paranoid trouble maker with a chip on his shoulder and a screw loose. I don't give a fuck what people say in public, by that standard I could blow everyone away that offend me- which is thousands of people.

I don't think you have to completely dismiss that the former may have happened to agree that what happened this morning was insane and depraved.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 26/08/15, 01:00 pm

Jesuz.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 26/08/15, 01:00 pm

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I was just commenting on what went on in Tallahassee, not what went on today. I can see how a middle aged white guy from probably suburbia or rural Merika can totally relate to a black man in the deep south, where some people still feel it isn't even 1880 yet.
What he did today is obviously not the correct way to deal with things, but sometimes people go to extremes when they follow the 'rules' and get nowhere with them, and they decide to take things into their own hands. First thing that came to my mind when I heard it was a former anchor, is that he was going for ratings. Maybe he got fired over ratings, and maybe that was thrown in his face. What's the best way to get ratings in the US? Kill someone on live TV.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 26/08/15, 01:01 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Jesuz.....

Even Blanch thinks you suck so... you're fucked.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 26/08/15, 01:01 pm

Goes back to he was an unhappy person who had gone from Tallahassee (#105 market) in 2000 to Greenville NC (#103 market) to Roanoke (#67) who had problems with every station that employed him. So much so that when he was let go from the station in Roanoke they callled police and cleared the newsroom while he was allowed in to clean out his personal items.

He claimed the woman reporter he killed had made racist remarks about him although she wasn't employed by the station when he was an employee.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 26/08/15, 01:06 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Jesuz.....

Relax. All my haters are racist so he's got company
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 26/08/15, 01:07 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Relax. All my haters are racist so he's got company
It's like you use a madlibs outline to post. Its all just random words thrown together that don't usually make sense.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next