Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impressions after the first night of real football...

5 posters

Go down

Impressions after the first night of real football... Empty Impressions after the first night of real football...

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-04, 10:29

Utah is pretty good but has a pretty damn tough schedule and I'll be surprised if they win 8.

Michigan still sucks, but they suck less than they have I bet they pull off 7

Minnesota has that Jerry Kill attitude that he brings to every team and will hang a round a lot of games and pull a few out. I'm thinking they are a 7 win team.

TCU will right the ship and have 11 wins going into the Baylor game. They looked confused last night, but it appeared like early season jitters as much as Minny's defense. I mean look at their schedule. Who else is going to stop them?

Fuck Georgia Tech for dropping 69 on Alcorn State. That's not necessary. I hope Narduzzi butt rapes them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Impressions after the first night of real football... Empty Re: Impressions after the first night of real football...

Post by Guest 2015-09-04, 10:34

Rocinante wrote:Michigan still sucks, but they suck less than they have I bet they pull off 7

Minnesota has that Jerry Kill attitude that he brings to every team and will hang a round a lot of games and pull a few out. I'm thinking they are a 7 win team.
Minnesota will butt rape scUM at home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Impressions after the first night of real football... Empty Re: Impressions after the first night of real football...

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-04, 10:36

Rocinante wrote:Utah is pretty good but has a pretty damn tough schedule and I'll be surprised if they win 8.

Michigan still sucks, but they suck less than they have I bet they pull off 7

TCU will right the ship and have 11 wins going into the Baylor game. They looked confused last night, but it appeared like early season jitters as much as Minny's defense.  I mean look at their schedule.  Who else is going to stop them?

Fuck Georgia Tech for dropping 69 on Alcorn State.  That's not necessary.  I hope Narduzzi butt rapes them.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-09-04, 10:38

I really only watched the Utah/um game, but I was more interested in Minny.
Once Minny has any semblance of an offense, they should be a contender for the West. Their D is going to be one of the best in the B1G. I see them replacing what Iowa did in the mid 00's.
UM had some impressive things they did, followed by stupid things. Their D is decent, but I really don't know how good Utah is. I think that Minny looked better than both teams.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-04, 10:38

I got the impression that the Big 12 again won't have a spot in the CFP. TCU at #2 didn't look the part, and Oklahoma State struggled against the MAC.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-04, 10:40

It's funny how he pronounced his own name "MacNair".

Edit: reply to Turtleneck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-04, 10:41

my assessment yesterday before the games started.. once again, I was right.

Bobby Sak wrote:if Utah wins/covers, UM sucks worse than we even thought they did.

if UM wins, Utah sucks and is/was way overrated.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down