Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I have stayed up all night for no reason....

+3
Brock Middlebrook
NigelUno
tTy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, I have stayed up all night for no reason.... Empty So, I have stayed up all night for no reason....

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:05

My boy is going to be getting up within a half hour or so, I haven't been to bed, and I've been drinking all night long. My brother is in town and wants me to take him salmon fishing tonight. My daughter won't get up till, prolly 9. My wife is going to want to sleep in, and I have to mow the lawn (I have an acre to mow.

I have lots of options here, and none of them are good. I don't really even feel tired yet.

What should I do?

Get wasted?
Put on some coffee and make breakfast?
Try to sneak into bed and make my wife get up with the boy in a half hour?
Mow the lawn with a beer in my hand at 7AM?

lol, today is either going to be a riot or a shitfest. Hopefully both, in a good way.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, I have stayed up all night for no reason.... Empty Re: So, I have stayed up all night for no reason....

Post by NigelUno Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:09

I am drinking coffee. You should drink coffee.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, I have stayed up all night for no reason.... Empty Re: So, I have stayed up all night for no reason....

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:12

can I spike it?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:22

Just popped another one. Fuck it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:30

tTy wrote:My boy is going to be getting up within a half hour or so, I haven't been to bed, and I've been drinking all night long. My brother is in town and wants me to take him salmon fishing tonight. My daughter won't get up till, prolly 9. My wife is going to want to sleep in, and I have to mow the lawn (I have an acre to mow.

I have lots of options here, and none of them are good. I don't really even feel tired yet.

What should I do?

Get wasted?
Put on some coffee and make breakfast?
Try to sneak into bed and make my wife get up with the boy in a half hour?
Mow the lawn with a beer in my hand at 7AM?

lol, today is either going to be a riot or a shitfest. Hopefully both, in a good way.

While I like and admire all of your ideas, #3 made me lol

Can't really go wrong with whichever of these you choose. You are an optimist, and a damn fine Spartan.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:31

You couldn't wait to drink until you went slammon with your bro?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:32

On a side note, with that kind of stamina, can you cover a back in the open field? Do you have eligibility left?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:35

tTy wrote:can I spike it?

Only if you score a TD.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:36

Also, my yard needs to mowed really, really badly. I have beer, too.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:42

kingstonlake wrote:You couldn't wait to drink until you went slammon with your bro?

I don't drink on the water. Coasties are all over that shit out of Frankfort. Not worth it.

My wife can't put me in jail.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:44

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:You couldn't wait to drink until you went slammon with your bro?

I don't drink on the water. Coasties are all over that shit out of Frankfort. Not worth it.

My wife can't put me in jail.

Ten four
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 7:59

I am now beginning to get pissed that the boy isn't up yet. Whenever I HAVE to get up, that little asshole is knocking on my bedroom door 2 hours prior to alarm sounding. Whenever it is = weekend + overcast, he = RIP Van Winkle.... What a prick.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:03

tTy wrote:I am now beginning to get pissed that the boy isn't up yet. Whenever I HAVE to get up, that little asshole is knocking on my bedroom door 2 hours prior to alarm sounding. Whenever it is = weekend + overcast, he = RIP Van Winkle.... What a prick.

Wake him up and go out for breakfast.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:05

NigelUno wrote:
tTy wrote:I am now beginning to get pissed that the boy isn't up yet. Whenever I HAVE to get up, that little asshole is knocking on my bedroom door 2 hours prior to alarm sounding. Whenever it is = weekend + overcast, he = RIP Van Winkle.... What a prick.

Who's driving? Me or him?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:06

tTy wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Let him decide.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:10

tTy wrote:Mow the lawn with a beer in my hand at 7AM?
Best idea
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:12

NigelUno wrote:
tTy wrote:

Let him decide.

I seriously can't believe this little fucker isn't awake yet. I'm starting to perk up a bit too because I'm kinda pissed. As soon as he shows his face I'm gonna beat him. Not for today... But for waking me up 194,382 times in the past 60 months. It's kinda gonna be payback, but not really. He fucking deserves all of it for what he is pulling today.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:13

LooseGoose wrote:
tTy wrote:Mow the lawn with a beer in my hand at 7AM?
Best idea

Well, it's 8:12 now, and dewy as fuck, and I'm lazy, so that means my grass is half a foot tall, soooooo......

Better grab another case and put it in the freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:15

tTy wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Best idea

Well, it's 8:12 now, and dewy as fuck, and I'm lazy, so that means my grass is half a foot tall, soooooo......

Buy some goats. Sell tractor. Buy more beer.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:15

lol, I hear him banging around in his room.... Prolly tripping over the 12,000 toys he has laying on the fucking floor. Hope he steps on a lego. That'll learn em....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:16

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:

I get all my beer for free, silly!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:17

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think we've isolated the problem.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:19

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:

I think we've isolated the problem.

I can not possibly drink it as fast as I can procure it, so, I don't think so.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:25

So, I have stayed up all night for no reason.... Biggie10

He's up now.  I'm soooo fucked.... I am hammered drunk, haven't slept, and now there is no way I'll be getting any sleep any time soon.  lol, idiot.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:31

I actually tried to talk him into "watching the ballgame with daddy!!!" rather than turning on fucking Mickey Mouse.  nope.... Mickey it is..... I'll be sure to let you know what all of the Tooldles are!!!!

fuck.

Actually, being a dad is probably the coolest thing ever.  Except for on nights/days when you forget to go to bed in lieu of staying up all night drinking and watching the same football game 4 times in a row.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:37

WHY IS HE WEARING A BLUE SHIRT. BEAT HIM SENSELESS.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:47

kingstonlake wrote:WHY IS HE WEARING A BLUE SHIRT. BEAT HIM SENSELESS.

He fucking LOVES sharks. And he is almost bigger than me.... I keep trying to talk my wife into cutting off his supply of food, but I think he would keep growing anyway.

Does anyone out there have a 59 pound 5 year old? Like, literally JUST turned 5 a month ago. I'm a little dude. I'm 5'9", 175 soaking wet. This motherfucker is going to be lapping me in another 5 years if I'm not careful.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:54

I'm getting another beer. Fuck it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 8:55

This is retarded. I just graduated from miller lite to 7.25% Griffen Claw pints...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:09

Lmao
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:09

now everyone is up, including the President of Romance and Finance. If I can't get her to go back to bed soon, this is going to end badly. I have to smell like a damn brewery. And I have a half drank Griffen Claw right next to me...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:15

Here's the girl.  She is always a grumpy ass grump in the AM.

So, I have stayed up all night for no reason.... Temp10

Mom went to take a shower, evidently she (hopefully not WE) is going to the Farmers Market.  I might be canning tomatoes in about 5 hours.  THAT WILL BE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!  Shocked
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:27

I could really use a rally right now you guys. I'm about ready to collapse, but..... wait... genevive from choo-choo sooul just hopped up on my big screen. I lub her.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:34

Oh fuck. Somehow, I have talked the iwfe into taking the kids to teh farm market to buy tomatos. and leave me here. I am seriosly pulling about a .33 here right now. I'm a very experienced drunik. OK, I need to comb some hair before they leave. Hold please.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:47

CPS is on their way
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:50

Brock Middlebrook wrote:CPS is on their way

My wife is a spec ed teacher. If I were going to be turned in, it would have happened a long time ago.

Somehow, she is suiting them all up and leaving without me for the farmers market to gather poison apples for canning. I'm not sure if I should take advantage of this and collapse into bed, or just say fuck it, floor it, and press on.

Perhaps a poll is in order?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:51

tTy wrote:

My wife is a spec ed teacher. If I were going to be turned in, it would have happened a long time ago.

Somehow, she is suiting them all up and leaving without me for the farmers market to gather poison apples for canning. I'm not sure if I should take advantage of this and collapse into bed, or just say fuck it, floor it, and press on.

No need for a poll, soldier on
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 9:56

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
tTy wrote:

No need for a poll, soldier on

She is leaving now. I have to take a dump. doing my math, I could probably take about a 2 hour nap.

OR!!!!!

Take a dump and just get motherfucking shitfaced, and she will come home to a gigantic hot mess. She has no idea how hammered I am right now.

I'm going to go poop, and thin kabout this for a minute, and I'll be right back.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Mon 7 Sep 2015 - 0:20

I;m 2 drunkk to type right now
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 7 Sep 2015 - 0:53

So how did this turn out?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next