Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer

+14
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
CheesySpartan
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
tTy
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Vlad
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer Empty Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer

Post by DWags 2015-09-21, 16:40

Taken to hospital. Robbery is foiled. Gun guys will rejoice.
Have fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer Empty Re: Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer

Post by DWags 2015-09-21, 16:42

http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/customer-shoots-bank-robber-in-warren/35398190
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer Empty Re: Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer

Post by Guest 2015-09-21, 16:45

DWags wrote:Taken to hospital. Robbery is foiled. Gun guys will rejoice.  
Have fun.
No rejoicing.  

Just more proof that the fastest cure for a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-21, 16:48

LooseGoose wrote:
Have fun.
No rejoicing.  

Just more proof that the fastest cure for a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun.

I want that on a bumper sticker for my truck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-21, 17:04

The absolute last result anyone in that bank wanted was someone getting shot. The guy that shot him sounds wreckless, stupid and put lives at risk unnecessarily.

Been involved in an armed bank robbery. So very glad no one was stupid enough to pull out a gun while the robber was there. Could have easily gotten a lot of people killed, myself included.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-09-21, 17:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Have fun.
No rejoicing.  

Yeah, if only the "bad men" and "good men" wore badges identifying them as bad or good, then you'd be on to something.

But as things stands, it's sort of hard to tell until that man in the movie theater blows you up. And then there are those who were "good" when they obtained the gun(s) and then became "bad".  Those are pretty hard to tell too.  ["Gee he was such a nice guy...I never expected him to do something like this...He was such a nice kid...Kinda quiet, but other than that...We should've seen the signs..."]

And who's got the resources to follow all the gun owners will mental illness?  You? The NRA? The government?

Anyway, nice thought on your part - just let the good guys kill the bad guys, like we see in the movies.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-21, 17:16

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
No rejoicing.  

I want that on a bumper sticker for my truck.
http://www.amazon.com/Only-Thing-Vinyl-Sticker-Decal/dp/B00OQLZ1MG

Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer 41XugaXmLRL

Close enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-21, 17:17

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
No rejoicing.  
Yeah, if only the "bad men" and "good men" wore badges identifying them as bad or good, then you'd be on to something.
But as things stands, it's sort of hard to tell until that man in the movie theater blows you up. And then there are those who were "good" when they obtained the gun(s) and then became "bad".  Those are pretty hard to tell too.  ["Gee he was such a nice guy...I never expected him to do something like this...He was such a nice kid...Kinda quiet, but other than that...We should've seen the signs..."]
And who's got the resources to follow all the gun owners will mental illness?  You? The NRA? The government?
Anyway, nice thought on your part - just let the good guys kill the bad guys, like we see in the movies.
I try to have nice thoughts, it's my nature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-21, 17:19

I hope the customer did not shoot Van Dyke while shooting the robber on Van Dyke. I always liked Van Dyke.

Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer 2001-ryan-van-dyke-michigan-state-football-jersey-united-states-flag
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-21, 17:31

Too bad mayor Fouts has banished personal flame throwers from Warren. Think how much safer the banks would be.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-09-21, 17:52

cheers

"For the first time in more than two decades of Pew Research Center surveys, there is more support for gun rights than gun control. Currently, 52% say it is more important to protect the right of Americans to own guns, while 46% say it is more important to control gun ownership."

Growing Public Support for Gun Rights
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-21, 23:05

I'd have killed him dead. Fuck wounding these pieces of shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-21, 23:26

Herpes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-22, 06:20

Have fun.
Once he pointed his gun at the CCW guy all bets were off.  Why carry if you're not going to defend yourself?

Customer shoots suspected bank robber in Warren

A suspected bank robber was injured Monday afternoon in Warren after he was shot by a customer carrying a concealed weapon.

The incident happened around 4:30 p.m. at the Citizen’s Bank on Timken near Van Dyke, said Warren Mayor Jim Fouts.

During the bank robbery, the 43-year-old male suspect pointed a gun at a 63-year-old male customer, Fouts said. The customer, who is licensed to carry a concealed weapon, then shot the suspect in both arms and one leg, injuring him.

“That caused him to drop the money,” Fouts said. “Police were able to retrieve it.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-22, 06:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Have fun.
Once he pointed his gun at the CCW guy all bets were off.  Why carry if you're not going to defend yourself?

A suspected bank robber was injured Monday afternoon in Warren after he was shot by a customer carrying a concealed weapon.

The incident happened around 4:30 p.m. at the Citizen’s Bank on Timken near Van Dyke, said Warren Mayor Jim Fouts.

During the bank robbery, the 43-year-old male suspect pointed a gun at a 63-year-old male customer, Fouts said. The customer, who is licensed to carry a concealed weapon, then shot the suspect in both arms and one leg, injuring him.

“That caused him to drop the money,” Fouts said. “Police were able to retrieve it.”

Very true, but I've found most of the people I know who have concealed weapon permits to be huge pussies and not very good shots. This 63 year old bad ass was neither. Now all my huge pussy friends who have them will live vicariously through him and think they're just as capable
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-09-22, 07:08

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Very true, but I've found most of the people I know who have concealed weapon permits to be huge pussies and not very good shots. This 63 year old bad ass was neither. Now all my huge pussy friends who have them will live vicariously through him and think they're just as capable

The robbery was foiled and you have a problem with that? Sheesh, why don't we just hire people to hold the doors for the robbers, I mean we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them. They could run into a door in their hurry to get out of the bank.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-22, 07:14

Jake from State Farm wrote:
DWags wrote:

The robbery was foiled and you have a problem with that? .

Where did I say that? TIA

I'm celebrating a 63 year old bad ass. I'm also relating what my experience is with most people who have the permits.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-09-22, 07:23

DWags wrote:

The robbery was foiled and you have a problem with that? .

I'm celebrating a 63 year old bad ass. I'm also relating what my experience is with most people who have the permits.

Maybe it was your backwards way of saying it.

Have fun.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-22, 07:29

DWags wrote:

Maybe it was your backwards way of saying it.

Have fun.

Maybe you're confused? As I said yesterday and today there will be joy in gunville. Unfortunately, most are not nearly as capable as this guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-22, 07:29

DWags wrote:

The robbery was foiled and you have a problem with that? Sheesh, why don't we just hire people to hold the doors for the robbers, I mean we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them. They could run into a door in their hurry to get out of the bank.

Banks have insurance for robberies. I assure you, the "victim" of the robbery doesn't give a fuck that it was "foiled." They don't want some asshole customer pulling a gun and putting their employees in greater risk. The only thing they want is the robber out the door asap. I'm just glad this idiot didn't get anyone else killed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-09-22, 07:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Banks have insurance for robberies. I assure you, the "victim" of the robbery doesn't give a fuck that it was "foiled." They don't want some asshole customer pulling a gun and putting their employees in greater risk. The only thing they want is the robber out the door asap. I'm just glad this idiot didn't get anyone else killed.

Well hell, maybe we shouldn't even call the cops on them. Who knows what might happen in a high speed chase.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-09-22, 07:42

Well hell, maybe we shouldn't even call the cops on them. Who knows what might happen in a high speed chase.

No no. Call the cops. That's their job. It's not "I'm going to play hero" douchebags job.

It was a dumb fucking thing to do and this idiot shouldn't be lauded as a hero. But he will be because "guuuuuuns!" (My stance here has nothing to do with gun control, it is strictly about the right way to handle a bank robbery. That's not it.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-22, 07:46

I'm out of this. All I know is that the guys who have permits in my life tend to be on the pussy side and not very athletic. I'll let you guys argue the merits of having a shootem out in a public setting. I'm sure we'll have a concensus very soon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 07:53

as someone who is riddled with fear and paranoia.. and also as someone who values the sanctity of human life, I'm so happy this man got shot... we need more brave Americans like the fine person who shot this man.

now excuse me while I go back into hiding and cuddle with my weapons - PERTECKT!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 07:59

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
No rejoicing.  

remember the good guy with a gun that killed that mean scary black guy, Michael Brown - the bad guy with a gun?

yeah, me too. Bank Robber on 9 and Van Dyke gets shot by customer 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-22, 09:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

remember the good guy with a gun that killed that mean scary black guy, Michael Brown - the bad guy with a gun?

Robberies have been on the decline in Ferguson ever since.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 09:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yeah - like you, I'm glad the brave white man with a gun killed the black boy without a gun, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-22, 09:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-nationwide-crime-wave-1432938425
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 09:16

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-nationwide-crime-wave-1432938425
you're not trying to have a logical, factual discussion with a paranoid gun nut who advocates the murder of unarmed black people are you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-22, 09:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
yeah - like you, I'm glad the brave white man with a gun killed the black boy without a gun, too.
1st he had a gun, now he didn't.   Next you'll tell me he had his hands up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 09:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm just glad the government killed the black boy - I don't care if he was armed or not, it's one less thug we have to worry about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-22, 09:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
I'm just glad the government killed the black boy -  I don't care if he was armed or not, it's one less thug we have to worry about.
Good to see you finally coming to your senses.  BTW I think the usage of the term "boy" is discouraged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 09:40

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm just glad the government killed the black boy -  I don't care if he was armed or not, it's one less thug we have to worry about.
Good to see you finally coming to your senses.  BTW I think the usage of the term "boy" is discouraged.
I can tell you this, if a black boy ever shows up in my street, gun or no gun - he's going to have to answer for his actions... we can't just have them blacks walking around like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-22, 09:48

Have fun.

Not everything has to be about scoring political points.

The only thing I argue for everytime is the defense of the 2nd ammendment because it keeps the citizens empowered and independent. Isnt the average police response time around 10 minutes?

Sometimes you can't wait for them to show up.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-22, 09:49

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
No rejoicing.  

You seem angry
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 09:51

The_Dude wrote:
Have fun.

The only thing I argue for everytime is the defense of the 2nd ammendment because it keeps the citizens empowered and independent. Isnt the average police response time around 10 minutes?

ya gotta admit, it's pretty funny when gun nuts complain about the government, then celebrate when the government kills unarmed citizens.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-22, 10:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

The only thing I argue for everytime is the defense of the 2nd ammendment because it keeps the citizens empowered and independent.  Isnt the average police response time around 10 minutes?

ya gotta admit, it's pretty funny when gun nuts complain about the government, then celebrate when the government kills unarmed citizens.
Another reason to arm yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 10:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you don't have to remind me of how scary the blacks are.. my family is perteckted.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-09-22, 12:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
you don't have to remind me of how scary the blacks are.. my family is perteckted.

Good thing you choose to live in East Lansing with a 95% non-black demographic...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-22, 12:23

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Good thing you choose to live in East Lansing with a 95% non-black demographic...
when you're a paranoid, scared gun nut like me, you can never be too safe.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next