Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Other games" thread

+14
Giant Moose
DWags
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
Jaheab
Heat Miser
GRR Spartan
CORNER BLITZ
Code_Warrior
Herbie Green
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Other games" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: "Other games" thread

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-04, 08:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Man you are a tortured soul when it comes to MSU. I don't think I would follow sports if I had your attitude. Can't see how it could ever be any fun. No offense, just doesn't seem very enjoyable.

No shit. Dude whines about everything. He has to be constantly miserable. Sucks to be him.

Did calling me a pussy for being worried about the Purdue game really enhance your enjoymemt of the game? Did you try to fight everyone at the game when Purdue had the ball with a chance to win to show everyone in the stands what a bad ass fan you are? I am not so sure that beating my chest behind the computer with false bravado would actually make me a more happy person. I would think the exact opposite would be true that such a person is tryjng to overcompensate for something, whether that be misery or a tiny penis.

I also love the emotionally stable guy that has 75,000 posts on MSU sports message boards but doesn't care if MSU wins or loses becsuse they really have their life in order. Lol

I am not sure who we are trying to fool here.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-04, 10:45

Heat Miser wrote:Ouch:

Georgia follows the script, pulls another disappearing act

I swear there was an announcer calling an MSU game back in the 90s who actually said "and that's why you're Michigan state" when they blew a game they should have won. Made me so fucking mad. I do not miss the days of expected choke jobs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2015-10-04, 10:58

Rocinante wrote:

I swear there was an announcer calling an MSU game back in the 90s who actually said "and that's why you're Michigan state" when they blew a game they should have won. Made me so fucking mad. I do not miss the days of expected choke jobs.

That has happened several times. I believe the last one was Herbie during the monsoon Notre Dame game.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-04, 11:07

Saw Georgia last week. They won 48-6. I wasn't impressed.

They could still win the East and end up in the SEC Championship for a rematch with...Alabama. "Other games" thread - Page 3 1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-04, 11:07

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No shit. Dude whines about everything. He has to be constantly miserable. Sucks to be him.

Did calling me a pussy for being worried about the Purdue game really enhance your enjoymemt of the game? Did you try to fight everyone at the game when Purdue had the ball with a chance to win to show everyone in the stands what a bad ass fan you are? I am not so sure that beating my chest behind the computer with false bravado would actually make me a more happy person. I would think the exact opposite would be true that such a person is tryjng to overcompensate for something, whether that be misery or a tiny penis.

I also love the emotionally stable guy that has 75,000 posts on MSU sports message boards but doesn't care if MSU wins or loses becsuse they really have their life in order. Lol

I am not sure who we are trying to fool here.

I go to the games to have fun and hang out with my friends. Was I happy about the outcome? Not really. But some of us headed over to Leo's Lodge after the game and just shot the shit for a while, not giving the game another thought.

Maybe you should try not getting so emotionally invested in these games. It seems to do nothing but make you upset. Just some friendly advice because your nonstop bitching about everything wears thin with a lot of people here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-04, 11:47

Every fan base has a group of "fans" who aren't happy unless the team they follow is struggling.  They live to bitch, piss and moan.  They are inveterate gloom and doomers.

We have a few here.  Maybe it's a condition developed from years of watching too much marginal MSU football from 1967 until 2010 or its they like being pot stirrers.  Take your choice.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-04, 13:30

Anyone else think Texas HC Charlie Strong is going to meet with freshman CB Kris Boyd and grant him his wish earl giving him his release with the maximum number of schools he can't select.

I think he'll be gone but won't be able to go to TAMU, TCU, Baylor and Texas Tech

http://deadspin.com/texas-player-tweets-about-transferring-during-halftime-1734485681
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3