Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind?

+2
NigelUno
Blanch32
6 posters

Go down

Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind? Empty Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind?

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-04, 11:46

At least I would be on trcmb. Bob might even know this too since he's over here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind? Empty Re: Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind?

Post by Guest 2015-10-04, 11:53

I don't like this at all.   If you and Bob "know" it, that makes the possibility of it being true very low.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind? Empty Re: Am I the only one that realizes dantonio is a master mind?

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-04, 12:00

Leftover chili for lunch.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-04, 12:08

Weer fuked noew four shure.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-04, 14:20

Is that like a master bater but with the brain?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-04, 15:25

Mastermind is one word, you dolt.

In this era of smart phones that correct everything you type, it really takes effort to post as badly as you do.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-10-04, 15:28

Rocinante wrote:Mastermind is one word, you dolt.

In this era of smart phones that correct everything you type, it really takes effort to post as badly as you do.

Honors college.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty 2015-10-05, 09:02

MD is an awesome coach. I fully expect that he has been holding back offense looks as the competition hasn't been great. Even the Oregon game I think we had more to show. I expect that offensive prowess to be exemplified in the Michigan game. And then all out shown against OSU.

This team is in good hands and will be fine. I even like the lower ranking. Too much pressure with a #1 or #2 ranking.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down