Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am calling out the MSU front seven

+9
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
Blanch32
NigelUno
DWags
GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
13 posters

Go down

I am calling out the MSU front seven Empty I am calling out the MSU front seven

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-12, 19:58

Do they have the guts to be great? I am tired of seeing them pussy footing around. We see it in flashes, usually for a drive or two in the first quarter and then on the last drive to save the game from a complete debacle upset.
We may have legitimate excuses elsewhere with injuries but not here. This might be the most talent we have ever had on the d-line.
I don't know if they are out of shape or just bored, but they need to bring it on Saturday. They need to dominate because this is where the game can be won.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I am calling out the MSU front seven Empty Re: I am calling out the MSU front seven

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-12, 20:12

Herbie Green wrote:Do they have the guts to be great? I am tired of seeing them pussy footing around. We see it in flashes, usually for a drive or two in the first quarter and then on the last drive to save the game from a complete debacle upset.
We may have legitimate excuses elsewhere with injuries but not here. This might be the most talent we have ever had on the d-line.
I don't know if they are out of shape or just bored, but they need to bring it on Saturday. They need to dominate because this is where the game can be won.

Why don't you drive to campus and wait for each of them as they leave practice tomorrow or Wednesday.

Calling them out will be much more effective done in person.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I am calling out the MSU front seven Empty Re: I am calling out the MSU front seven

Post by DWags 2015-10-12, 20:15

Our lb's have the guts but I don't know about the brains. They take themselves out of a lot of plays. But they will hit you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-12, 20:17

GRR Spartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Do they have the guts to be great? I am tired of seeing them pussy footing around. We see it in flashes, usually for a drive or two in the first quarter and then on the last drive to save the game from a complete debacle upset.

Why don't you drive to campus and wait for each of them as they leave practice tomorrow or Wednesday.

I would like to. I am willing to take one for the team. But don't disable some random 40 year old drunk and then go out on Saturday and let yourself get pushed around.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-12, 20:20

Probably just out of shape. I wonder if they do any conditioning?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-12, 20:35

NigelUno wrote:

I think it is more a mentality. I want to see that -48 kind of shit. Sadly, this is the relentless competitive spirit UM plays with while we let f*cking Purdue and Rutgers run it down our f*cking throat. I am tired of this bullshit and I will be standing up in front of my tv asking them to bring it. But oh it's Jake Ruddock I could have tackled him but he miraculously scrambled for 17 yards. F*ck that shit. Break his leg in the backfield. Put in Morris and we'll do the same thing to him.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-12, 20:42

GRR Spartan wrote:

Believe me when I say the Dline will listen to herbie
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-12, 20:52

DWags wrote:Our lb's have the guts but I don't know about the brains. They take themselves out of a lot of plays. But they will hit you.

That's all bullshit. You don't have brains when you are thinking out there. Play with instincts and passion and you are ready to lay the lumber
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-12, 21:00

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:Our lb's have the guts but I don't know about the brains. They take themselves out of a lot of plays. But they will hit you.

That's all bullshit. You don't have brains when you are thinking out there. Play with instincts and passion and you are ready to lay the lumber

Well that's all good but they take themselves out of a lot of plays.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-12, 21:13

I'm calling out Geiger. Get your head on straight kid we are going to need you Saturday.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-12, 21:24

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think it is more a mentality. I want to see that -48 kind of shit. Sadly, this is the relentless competitive spirit UM plays with while we let f*cking Purdue and Rutgers run it down our f*cking throat. I am tired of this bullshit and I will be standing up in front of my tv asking them to bring it. But oh it's Jake Ruddock I could have tackled him but he miraculously scrambled for 17 yards. F*ck that shit. Break his leg in the backfield. Put in Morris and we'll do the same thing to him.

I like the cut of your jib
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-12, 21:26

steveschneider wrote:I'm calling out Geiger.  Get your head on straight kid we are going to need you Saturday.

Geiger is doing the best he can which may hurt the team at some point.  The guy is under 25  and had to have surgery to repair a hip injury.   Don't know if the injury was cause by repetive motion or he had an existing condition that kicking made worse.

I have known some college kickers and they all have likened kicking to a golf swing.  We might not expect a PGA golfer to be at a previous high level 9-10 months after joint injury and surgical repair.
It would be great for Geiger to get back to where he was but I'm not sure he can.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-10-12, 21:29

GRR Spartan wrote:

People read this site
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-12, 21:44

Twisted Evil
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-16, 22:02

bump. You answered the call against UM. We need you again this Saturday after playing like complete pussies again the last couple of weeks.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-16, 22:17

Herbie Green wrote:bump. You answered the call against UM. We need you again this Saturday after playing like complete pussies again the last couple of weeks.

I hope Malik reads tSwill.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-16, 22:19

Fire Burton.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-16, 22:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:bump. You answered the call against UM. We need you again this Saturday after playing like complete pussies again the last couple of weeks.

and seeks out Herbie to personally thank him after the game.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-11-16, 22:34

People read this board
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-16, 22:56

Well, Denzel Valentine listened to Blanch so maybe the LBs will listen to Herbie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-16, 23:51

Probably just bored.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-17, 09:33

Malik reads tSwill, he gets all the chicks here too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 10:23

LooseGoose wrote:

And Minnie has never been happier or more satisfied.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-17, 10:28

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Minnie, who?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 10:31

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Minnie, who?

Minnie the Mod.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down