Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: Poster OTPT!!!

4 posters

Go down

ATTN: Poster OTPT!!! Empty ATTN: Poster OTPT!!!

Post by tTy Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 19:38

Did I miss a game report post?  I wanna hear about the in stadium experience, dammit!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Poster OTPT!!! Empty Re: ATTN: Poster OTPT!!!

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 20:55

Overall, fun and solid time. Bars were packed Friday but I guess that was expected. Tough to get into a place. Forgot where we even went, didn't stay out too late.. Saturday morning tailgated at some houses and a spot or two on the golf course. Tailgating there is different there, but still fun. I don't really get all the guys say that they couldn't handle the d bags or obnoxious fans. I didn't really notice anything too bad outside of a few comments but you just gotta smile and say fuck' em. Much better to do that than to get into some bullshit- whatever- enough about pre-game. BUT, I did see my soon to be wife.

Anyways.. the walk to the game is a tad blurry outside a few key things but I was ready to go and lock in by about kickoff. Classic big house- we had piggy back seats and the front 2 - there was about a spot for a half of a person when we got to the row. We fuckin' squeeze in 3 in the top row and 1 in the bottom because the game was about to start. I wasn't about to find out what mouth breather was in the wrong seat. We were in hell, row 80 something anyway. Anyone by us bros? Section 11?

The place isn't a library, but it's not that loud either. Spartan Stadium is louder and that's a motherfucking fact. That hole in the ground isn't what it is built to be, but it's not as bad as you pussays think it is. Whatever, decent place but overrated-shocker. I was in the MSU section so it's not like I had to deal with more than 1-2 wolvies. 11 was fun for me, no one gave me shit and I was usually standing up on every 3rd down. Go home if you can't handle that, no??

Anyways - in the end, the experience was great and like I said, wife material. I was pretty down in the dumps when there was 10 seconds left, as I took the ML. I have never been on such an emotional roller coaster in my life, unreal. Holy shit! All they had to do was punt the fuckin' ball and they won the game ATTN: Poster OTPT!!! 502811600 What a choke job.. The rows around me went into celebratory chaos and there were multiple people knocked down and it's one of those games where you are hugging random people - like their family because you watched the game next to em. I fuckin' love Spartans..man ATTN: Poster OTPT!!! 502811600

Wow - I was only a few rows from the masked man, nedgo. ATTN: Poster OTPT!!! 502811600 Not close enough to interact, but he was definitely in Molon Libre mode. Walking out of the stadium was a time in itself - lots of GGGW until I got back to the house to start drinking again.

Just rambled on and on - fuck lol
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 21:01

Yeah, I've been there. That place thinks everyones ass is 8.5 inches wide. Brandstatter would take up 6 "seats" in that place.

Also agree about the fans, they seemed pretty tame to me when I was there back at the start of this run.

Glad you had a great time and didn't get arrested.

Pics of future wife please.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 22:20

The difference, my young fella, is that you have energy and patience that I do not. One day you will understand. Unless you turn 35 and you're still pissing your bed. Then you won't. 

I'm glad you had fun. I had some good frenzies on the golf course in my day. I didn't minder, eh? I probably would be more open to it in a few years down the road. 

Tell us more about your dream chick.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 1:03

OTPT, sounds like a great time, my friend.

I remember when Little Giants and Rocket happened and I went apeshit hugging everyone around us. Great fucking moments.

What a program. I love this team. I love the Spartans.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down