Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No practice this WEEK for the ball club.

+5
Vlad
SpartanInNH
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
tTy
9 posters

Go down

No practice this WEEK for the ball club. Empty No practice this WEEK for the ball club.

Post by tTy Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:30

Not sure I have ever heard of a team taking off the entire week. Hope they mend the fuck up.

Taking a week off
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

No practice this WEEK for the ball club. Empty Re: No practice this WEEK for the ball club.

Post by Giant Moose Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:36

Good. We need more #QuietTime.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

No practice this WEEK for the ball club. Empty Re: No practice this WEEK for the ball club.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:38

Ty you should totes buy tickets to Nebraska. I'd go with you! (in spirit)
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:47

tTy wrote:Not sure I have ever heard of a team taking off the entire week. Hope they mend the fuck up.

Taking a week off

Coach D said in the postgame that he had Sally Nogle at his shoulder, telling him to let the players heal up. I think he was partially joking, but I'm also sure she told him the only medicine she had for some of these guys was rest.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:26

Best damn decision he'll make all season!!  cheers
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:31

If we lose, this is the worst decision ever. If we win, I'm all for it.

Just want to firmly place myself on the right side of this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:34

DWags wrote:If we lose, this is the worst decision ever. If we win, I'm all for it.

No practice this WEEK for the ball club. 502811600

you sound like Tim Staudt on his radio show.. "ya know, Brock, we could win that game. But I wouldn't be surprise if we lose it, either".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:37

Bob, you're so hilarious. And not repetitive at all. It's great.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:39

Death Roe wrote:Bob, you're so hilarious. And not repetitive at all. It's great.
bump..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:45

DWags wrote:If we lose, this is the worst decision ever.  If we win, I'm all for it.  

Dwags, allow me to remind you of a line from the best damn baseball movie ever made, Bull Durham: "Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes it rains."

Let it rain this week.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 11:50

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:If we lose, this is the worst decision ever.  If we win, I'm all for it.  

Dwags, allow me to remind you of a line from the best damn baseball movie ever made, Bull Durham: "Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes it rains."

Let it rain this week.
love that scene - Nuke wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt.. No practice this WEEK for the ball club. 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 12:36

I know that MD said they'll still be doing weights and conditioning, but it will be interesting how the rest of the time is spent. They still have X number of hours of practice available, right? Do they start working on tOSU prep this week, and then spend all/most of next week on Nebraska? Or does that run the risk of looking ahead? Maybe film, film, and more film (not just OSU or Nebraska, but film of anyone)? Seems like that could be especially helpful to the young secondary.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down