Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis & Turtleneck: You two got my money?

+5
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? Empty Travis & Turtleneck: You two got my money?

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 14:47

I want my money, man, and I want it NOW. Especially from you, Turtleneck, since you're obviously planning to disappear from here altogether.
I want my money!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? Empty Re: Travis & Turtleneck: You two got my money?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 14:53

How much do I owe you again?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? Empty Re: Travis & Turtleneck: You two got my money?

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 14:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How much do I owe you again?

You know how much. Enough that you've been avoiding me. Enough that T-neck doesn't post here anymore. I'm starting to think you guys never planned to pay me back.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 14:56

I thought Scott was the guy who owed us all money.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 14:58

tGreenWay wrote:I want my money, man, and I want it NOW. Especially from you, Turtleneck, since you're obviously planning to disappear from here altogether.
I want my money!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:00

You know what. Change of heart. Go fuck yourself Greenway. I'm going to go spend "your money" on a few hundred copies of Kindergarten Cop. And you can't have any of them. #suckit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You know what. Change of heart. Go fuck yourself Greenway. I'm going to go spend "your money" on a few hundred copies of Kindergarten Cop. And you can't have any of them. #suckit
Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? 276803595
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You know what. Change of heart. Go fuck yourself Greenway. I'm going to go spend "your money" on a few hundred copies of Kindergarten Cop. And you can't have any of them. #suckit
Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? 276803595

You want a copy of Arnold Schwarzenegger's early 90s family hit movie Kindergarten Cop? You can have one. I have literally hundreds now. Greenway can't have one though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? 276803595

You want a copy of Arnold Schwarzenegger's early 90s family hit movie Kindergarten Cop? You can have one. I have literally hundreds now. Greenway can't have one though.
yeah, I'll take one - then I'll parade around GreenWay's house with it like I've got a king sized Snickers or something.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yeah, I'll take one - then I'll parade around GreenWay's house with it like I've got a king sized Snickers or something.

That's perfect. Make sure while you do it you are saying one of the movies very memorable lines. For example, at one point Arnold is teaching a group of Kindergarteners about colors and he gets frustrated and screams "Greenway is a stupid bitch"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:45

Good luck finding that many copies on VHS, you rat bastard.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I want my money, man, and I want it NOW. Especially from you, Turtleneck, since you're obviously planning to disappear from here altogether.
I want my money!

I would not do that. I just had new towel bars installed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'll take one - then I'll parade around GreenWay's house with it like I've got a king sized Snickers or something.

That's perfect. Make sure while you do it you are saying one of the movies very memorable lines. For example, at one point Arnold is teaching a group of Kindergarteners about colors and he gets frustrated and screams "Greenway is a stupid bitch"
No worries - I'll make sure I'm well-versed in the intricate dialogue of Kindergarten Cop beforehand.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I thought Scott was the guy who owed us all money.

He's a lowdown no good sonavubitch, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:51

tGreenWay wrote:

I found these pretty easy. They are cheap, but I was like "no no. You want more money than that. These is that taint doucher greenways money. Here. Have as much as you want.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You should parade around the front of my house while I'm throwing a private party featuring a concert by The Hold Steady, and you're not invited in, Mr. Taking Travis' Side.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:01

tGreenWay wrote:

I found these pretty easy. They are cheap, but I was like "no no. You want more money than that. These is that taint doucher greenways money. Here. Have as much as you want.

Bastard! I am going to find your eBay profile and give you the lowest review available. Take that, Travis of the One-Star.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I'll take one - then I'll parade around GreenWay's house with it like I've got a king sized Snickers or something.

You should parade around the front of my house while I'm throwing a private party featuring a concert by The Hold Steady, and you're not invited in, Mr. Taking Travis' Side.
Travis & Turtleneck:  You two got my money? 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:04

This place is getting the worst yelp review EVER.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/greenway-coffee-and-tea-houston
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This place is getting the worst yelp review EVER.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/greenway-coffee-and-tea-houston

You don't have the cajones to involve them in this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:15

Too late. Already submitted a review that says that the dining room of their restaurant smells like cheese. Good luck assholes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Too late. Already submitted a review that says that the dining room of their restaurant smells like cheese. Good luck assholes.

Ha! This is how I know you have inferior superior intelligence to my own. I tricked you into believing those poor schlubs at Greenway Coffees had a closeness to me, when, in fact, they do not. I am not above trickery, if it suits my interests. Your cheesy review is merely valuable time wasted and casts aspersions on an otherwise honorable mom and pop coffee shop. For shame. For shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 17:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Too late. Already submitted a review that says that the dining room of their restaurant smells like cheese. Good luck assholes.

Ha! This is how I know you have inferior superior intelligence to my own. I tricked you into believing those poor schlubs at Greenway Coffees had a closeness to me, when, in fact, they do not. I am not above trickery, if it suits my interests. Your cheesy review is merely valuable time wasted and casts aspersions on an otherwise honorable mom and pop coffee shop. For shame. For shame.

You smell like cheese.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 19:58

Bump
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:11

Turtleneck wrote:Bump

Funny, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:22

tGreenWay wrote:

You smell like cheese.

That's smegma. Get your nose out of my crotch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:22

You got my money?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 23:08

WTF. Nice to see you back!

GreenWay said something to the effect you kicked off a couple weeks ago
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 0:11

The Pantry wrote:
WTF. Nice to see you back!

GreenWay said something to the effect you kicked off a couple weeks ago

That's because he hasn't paid me my money. Until he does, he's dead to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 27 Oct 2015 - 0:25

You want the money Greenway? Come get it you bitch.

I'm waiting.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 21:15

I never gave Greenway his money. I don't pay losers.

Also, where is my copy of Kindergarten Cop, Travis?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 10:03

Private Messages are your friends. Use them.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 10:18

I would like a copy of Kindergarten Cop. It's not a toomah! Amirite?!?!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 10:44

Does Travis still post here, or did he sucker Greenway out of money and leave?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 12:10

TheReal_LWS wrote:Private Messages are your friends. Use them.

What these guys really need is a text club
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 12:13

Turtleneck wrote:Does Travis still post here, or did he sucker Greenway out of money and leave?

Travis can't post here anymore because his phone blows.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 13:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Does Travis still post here, or did he sucker Greenway out of money and leave?

I still read the board pylon :) I just can't post unless I'm at home which isn't terribly often

The problem is that lately I do read the board then I don't get too stressed out about the phone issue cause, I mean, look around. :(

Anyway, fuck yourself greemway. You can have your money when you come and take it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 13:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I still read the board pylon :) I just can't post unless I'm at home which isn't terribly often

The problem is that lately I do read the board then I don't get too stressed out about the phone issue cause, I mean, look around. :(

Anyway, fuck yourself greemway. You can have your money when you come and take it.

Blanch and Herbie's phase 2 was to activate a sleeper cell of trolls to ruin the board. Not working out all that great for team preemeeum.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 14:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's amusing that you think your phone posting problems are related to iOS 10.2. Fact is, I get paid one way or the other. Enjoy Obscuria, punk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down