Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas

+2
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas Empty Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 07:26

Damn it's windy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas Empty Re: Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-06, 07:47

East Lansing got this 3 minute torrential wind/rain storm probably right around 5:55 am.. I happened to be right in the middle of it. Flipped on the news when I got home and wind gusts were 51 mph.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas Empty Re: Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-06, 11:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:East Lansing got this 3 minute torrential wind/rain storm probably right around 5:55 am.. I happened to be right in the middle of it. Flipped on the news when I got home and wind gusts were 51 mph.

What were you doing, jogging, hippy?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-06, 12:26

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:East Lansing got this 3 minute torrential wind/rain storm probably right around 5:55 am.. I happened to be right in the middle of it. Flipped on the news when I got home and wind gusts were 51 mph.

What were you doing, jogging, hippy?
that's what I was doing. Yes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 12:35

I was driving my kid to dance at 6:30.   I drove the silverado today.  I'm telling you it shook the truck around like it was nothing.  Haven't been home since.  I'm thinking that I'll be able to just grab the leaves trapped against the fence.  Hope so.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-06, 12:37

DWags wrote:

I was driving my kid to dance at 6:30.   I drove the silverado today.  I'm telling you it shook the truck around like it was nothing.  Haven't been home since.  I'm thinking that I'll be able to just grab the leaves trapped against the fence.  Hope so.
If it moved through EL around 5:55, as I previously documented, 6:30 for your area seems about right... it was freakin' crazy out there.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-06, 12:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:
If it moved through EL around 5:55, as I previously documented, 6:30 for your area seems about right... it was freakin' crazy out there.

If you were just out by yourself jogging in that shit, it could have slammed the shit out of you no doubt.   A wet leaf hit my window and scared the shit out of me.  Sounded like it was a rock
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-06, 13:00

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If you were just out by yourself jogging in that shit, it could have slammed the shit out of you no doubt.   A wet leaf hit my window and scared the shit out of me.  Sounded like it was a rock

That's why Bob pertekts...he can shoot any leaf that comes near him.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-06, 13:04

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas 502811600

yeah - it was pretty rough out but I've ventured out in more treacherous conditions than that before. I've had eyelashes frozen together before.. Shocked.. frozen hair, etc. Ice pellets hitting my skin, feeling like little needles.. Heat-related stuff, too - but I actually prefer the cold over the heat any day.

I have to do something.. I don't sit still real well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-06, 13:56

That morning shitstorm really rattled my pumpkins.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-06, 13:57

I'm referring, of course, to my balls.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-06, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:
Leaves are coming off the trees today fellas 502811600

yeah - it was pretty rough out but I've ventured out in more treacherous conditions than that before. I've had eyelashes frozen together before.. Shocked.. frozen hair, etc. Ice pellets hitting my skin, feeling like little needles.. Heat-related stuff, too - but I actually prefer the cold over the heat any day.

I have to do something.. I don't sit still real well.

Your post made me think of that assassin dude in Angels and Demons that tortured himself. I don't know why.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down