Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement...

5 posters

Go down

My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement... Empty My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement...

Post by Vlad 2015-11-07, 23:00

I actually forgot that this team isn't all that good. Need to go back and bump my "Playoffs!?! Playoffs?!?!?" thread.

It had to come down to the special teams coverage (sorry Nigel) and the secondary. Can't even use injuries as an excuse because they had a couple of receivers out.

Anyway, I do have a few questions for the resident experts:

1. On our first offensive drive, can someone explain that unbalanced line play? Didn't we try that earlier in the season, and didn't it look like shit then too? So you shift the line over to the right and still try to run left over your inexperienced LG??

2. Bringing Terry in to run that lame keeper? What's that about? Is it really worth taking Cook out of the game to run that play for about 3 yards a pop??

3. Shame on the special-teams and that idiot coach. (Ok, that's not really a question.)

4. London and Scott must still be banged up. We didn't even try to establish the run tonight. Anyone have any insight?

5. I guess the OL isn't all that good? Or is it still the injuries? We can't run between the tackles to gain a yard when we need it? That's not like a playoff team, is it?

In the end, a fitting ending to the little playoff run we had. Didn't feel right from game one.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement... Empty Re: My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement...

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-07, 23:02

Vlad leave forever and we will not kill you, 24 minutes and counting
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement... Empty Re: My apologies Swillers. In all the playoff/bet excitement...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-07, 23:10

please dont do that -sr
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-07, 23:13

If Vlad could just be in a coma, on life support for just football and basketball season the world would be a better place.

Then maybe he couldn't talk becuase of the ventalator tubes and his hands to shriveled to type.

We can all dream.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-11-07, 23:30

Vlad is a gigantic piece of shit. He is afraid of success, and pretty much admitted he is glad the team lost.

He can burn in hell.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down