Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.

+7
Blanch32
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.  Empty Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.

Post by DWags 2015-11-08, 01:37

It's a personal and we're kicking a field goal from the 25 with no time left on the clock.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.  Empty Re: Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-08, 01:38

I did not see that and I don't think I want to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.  Empty Re: Wanna get more pissed? Watch what happens to cook two seconds after he throws the last pass.

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-08, 01:48

I saw that too but that shit is ingrained. Its the same bunch that went after Stanton's knee when John L foolishly put him on special teams.

If the officials were going to give MSU a God awful spot that led to the unsuccessful 4th down attempt on MSU's fist possession and didn't see the Nebraska receiver step out of bounds before any contact occured they sure as hell weren't going to call roughing as time ran out to give MSU one more shot.
I'm not implying anything but the officials were less than stellar all night and a crew having that kind of game sure as hell aren't going to make that call as time ran out.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-08, 10:27

Could have called a late hit on the kickoff too which would have put us 15 yards closer as well
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-08, 18:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I did not see that and I don't think I want to.

I want to see it
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-08, 21:19

I have enough salt in my wounds
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-08, 21:24

B1G is standing behind the officials and claims they had the right call.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-08, 21:30

InTenSity wrote:B1G is standing behind the officials and claims they had the right call.

Shocking, said no Spartan ever. And Delaney wonders why we boo his old ass
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 21:34

Let it go. Our special teams and defense are an abortion.

Never put the refs in a position to make calls or non calls against you. Because if it comes down to that, getting screwed will happen.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-08, 21:37

InTenSity wrote:B1G is standing behind the officials and claims they had the right call.

Fuck the Big Ten. I seriously wish we'd leave for the ACC or the SEC.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-11-08, 21:38

gHost Spartan wrote:Does anyone have a video of the play?

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-08, 21:38

steveschneider wrote:

I've started to wish that we win out and don't make the playoff
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-08, 21:47

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I've started to wish that we win out and don't make the playoff

If you mean hang a loss on every other team so no one from the conference makes it to the playoffs. I'd love it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-08, 21:58

The Big Ten is covering their ass.  That is the same crew and the same back judge who made the pass interference call on Denard at the 2012 Nebraska game in EL.  The same crew and the same back judge made another poor call in 2014 and now he missed another call that resulted in a Nebraska victory.  

Makes me wonder if he's acquainted with gamblers.

I flipped to,the OSU vs MN game and saw a Buckeye safety get to the Gopher QB on a blitz.  The safety went for a high tackle and the crown of his helmet hit the QB in the chin just as he released the ball.  The official on the field threw a flag.  According to the rules, the QB was in a defenseless position.  Call stands and OSU loses the starter for the game.  But the Big Ten official in the booth reversed the call saying the hit wasn't intentional.  

That's Delaney's Big Ten.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-08, 22:16

The replay makes sense to me in my head. I get why they couldn't overturn it. 

It was just a fucking horrible blind call by the official. But then again if you're in his shoes, and you didn't really see what caused him to go out of bounds, how do you err? You fucked up. You didn't do your job. You don't know if he was pushed out or not. Which is worse? You allow the TD and hope the contact was initiated by the defender? Or you disallow it and hope the contact had no bearing on the WR going out of bounds? 

It's a no win situation. Ref fucked up. And I understand why the league office leaves subjective calls up to the field officials and won't overturn them. Would be nice to figure that out at some point but we're not there yet. 

I can't be too upset about this honestly.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down