Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb

+2
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
6 posters

Go down

NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb Empty NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-08, 15:13

Showing highlights and Oakland fumbles, a Steeler db picks the ball up and returns it for a touchdown.

Review shows that the DB ran out of bounds to get around the mass of players on the ground around the fumble and never got fully back in the field before picking up the ball.

Call was overturned and Oakland got to keep the ball

First response from one of the NFL network guys was "would have been a touchdown for Nebraska"

Cool story bro

Last edited by CORNER BLITZ on 2015-11-08, 16:40; edited 1 time in total
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb Empty Re: NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-08, 15:21

B10 reffing has become a joke.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb Empty Re: NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-08, 21:23

No Fuuuuuccck me
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-08, 21:29

steveschneider wrote:B10 reffing has become a joke.
I was listening to the radio broadcast of the Dolphins game. They mentioned how bad college reffing has been this year.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-08, 21:31

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:B10 reffing has become a joke.
I was listening to the radio broadcast of the Dolphins game. They mentioned how bad college reffing has been this year.

Too much dependency on video replay?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-08, 21:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I think it's just a function of the fact that reffing isn't their day job. Make officiating a full time job and maybe it will improve.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-11-09, 09:50

InTenSity wrote:

Agreed but the worst part is these fuckin refs then watch the replay and still make the wrong call!!! NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb 1896033241 NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb 1896033241 NFL network Pittsburgh td called back - tie in MSU/neb 1896033241
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-11-09, 09:54

Code_Warrior wrote:

I think it's just a function of the fact that reffing isn't their day job. Make officiating a full time job and maybe it will improve.

I'm not a part-time ref, in fact I've never reffed a game in my life but I can still make the correct call after watching a reply from multiple angles more often then the current BIG refs do!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down