Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attn Pet Trolls

+2
pulling69
Travis of the Cosmos
6 posters

Go down

V.I.P Attn Pet Trolls

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 01:25

Please meet me on the secret forum I created that only Pet trolls have access to discuss where we can meet up to suck each others dicks.If you prefer anal that is open to negotiation as well, I am an equal opportunity spit roaster.. Attn Pet Trolls 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: Attn Pet Trolls

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-10, 01:59

Hey, you guys know what's funny? This guy is 100% certain that had something to do with him.

Since I like ya, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. 90% of the posts on that board from today are just me and Greenway sexting. Real boner fart type of stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-11-10, 03:56

Ho
Lee
Fuk

NTTAWWT
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-10, 08:09

What a sexless dork.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 09:54

SD365 is a Ghost schtick of a Ross schtick and the whole thing is an elaborate internet play being produced and directed by Ghost. Only Ghost and Tanfan would offer sex in such a fashion and was offered as another clue. Gomer and pulling were actors in the play, and played their parts brilliantly. The IP info revealed by Gomer claiming that it originates from the Phoenix area was the first clue. Pulling revealing that Ghost was incommunicado from facebook was a nicely added touch. The anger and hate of Gomer and Pulling was expertly played. Not sure if WhiteGreenShow was a victim or another actor in Ghost's play. I'm leaning toward victim.

Nicely done gentlemen. Your Academy awards are in the mail.

That being said, SD365 can now return to selling magazines for his magazine overlord.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 10:04

Code_Warrior wrote:SD365 is a Ghost schtick of a Ross schtick and the whole thing is an elaborate internet play being produced and directed by Ghost.  Only Ghost and Tanfan would offer sex in such a fashion and was offered as another clue.  Gomer and pulling were actors in the play, and played their parts brilliantly.   The IP info revealed by Gomer claiming that it originates from the Phoenix area was the first clue.  Pulling revealing that Ghost was incommunicado from facebook was a nicely added touch.  The anger and hate of Gomer and Pulling was expertly played.  Not sure if WhiteGreenShow was a victim or another actor in Ghost's play.  I'm leaning toward victim.

Nicely done gentlemen.  Your Academy awards are in the mail.

That being said, SD365 can now return to selling magazines for his magazine overlord.

Attn Pet Trolls 61081d9fa8d46cf8691970958b27e913_a6db7cabd9123d141d103e881b89d276
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 10:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey, you guys know what's funny? This guy is 100% certain that had something to do with him.

Since I like ya, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. 90% of the posts on that board from today are just me and Greenway sexting. Real boner fart type of stuff.

I had great dreams last night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down