Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.

+12
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
goodbar
SpartanInNH
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Gomer
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-06, 10:52

Thanks, Pylon. This was one of my all time favorite threads.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-06, 10:54

sweet.. now I can post this about the racist, bigoted sexual predator who whines when black people don't stand for his favorite song.. but doesn't quite love America enough to fight on its behalf.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-06, 11:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You guys are always quick to gargle Trump's man-gravy, so Pylon can do what he does and fuck you very much.

Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 Giphy

Do you like how I hyphenate, Pylon?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-06, 11:04

Rocinante wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 Giphy

Do you like how I hyphenate, Pylon?

It really accentuates what Pantry and Goose are swallowing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-06, 11:04

Turtleneck wrote:Thanks, Pylon. This was one of my all time favorite threads.

Sorry, now Ty will never know it existed. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-06, 11:11

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, tell me again how triggered I get.   Every Fucking Thread.  Trump.   You're obsessed.

The Pantry wrote:
As always, the smarmy political asshole chimes in.  You should limit your comments to the Bin.

You guys are always quick to gargle Trump's man-gravy, so Pylon can do what he does and fuck you very much.

Pylon is the one that brought Trump up, this thread had NOTHING to do with him until he threw that in. You people literally can't get him out of your mind.

Interesting that such a woke liberal as yourself uses homosexual sexual acts as a slur. It's almost as if you're a homophobe. Tell us more about your obsession with Trump's "man gravy"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-06, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Pylon is the one that brought Trump up, this thread had NOTHING to do with him until he threw that in. You people literally can't get him out of your mind.

Interesting that such a woke liberal as yourself uses homosexual sexual acts as a slur. It's almost as if you're a homophobe. Tell us more about your obsession with Trump's "man gravy"?

I thought it was a funny joke. Sorry you guys have no sense of humor when it comes to Trump. He does a lot of shit to make fun of. Now you're in a tizzy over it. Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-06, 11:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Pylon is  the one that brought Trump up, this thread had NOTHING to do with him until he threw that in.  You people literally can't get him out of your mind.  

Interesting that such a woke liberal as yourself uses homosexual sexual acts as a slur.   It's almost as if you're a homophobe.  Tell us more about your obsession with Trump's "man gravy"?

I thought it was a funny joke. Sorry you guys have no sense of humor when it comes to Trump. He does a lot of shit to make fun of. Now you're in a tizzy over it. Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 502811600
odd that republicans suddenly want everyone to be politically correct. scratch Vietnam era rock soundtrack suggestions.  - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-06, 14:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I'm not a liberal and not only gay people gargle cum.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-06, 14:37

This thread went well. Gonna read it again later
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-06, 14:54

I was wondering why this was moved to the bin. Great job everyone!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-06, 17:00

cheers
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-06, 17:41

We did it!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2