Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin

+6
Turtleneck
Rocinante
pulling69
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
10 posters

Go down

I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin Empty I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-17, 00:16

What the fuck is going on in that thread? It's kind of interesting to see that guy ramble in that thread..

But its time I get the story on this Dell Dude. I'm going to bed but I bet you guys won't know shit, as usual. Good night.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin Empty Re: I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-17, 00:18

I'll help you guys get started. Some kind of pick em survivor league but it can't be that simple.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin Empty Re: I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-17, 00:19

As the self-appointed board historian, I know a little. Too tired and sick of losing bets to tye it out right now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 00:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What the fuck is going on in that thread? It's kind of interesting to see that guy ramble in that thread..

But its time I get the story on this Dell Dude. I'm going to bed but I bet you guys won't know shit, as usual. Good night.

Go to bed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-11-17, 01:44

Cwissy loves pawlays
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-17, 02:14

He's our Lazlo Hollyfeld.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-17, 07:24

We were told to tread carefully. This is not treading carefully.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 10:33

Spur Theory.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-17, 10:47

Dell Dude has his thread on that board? Why not let it be on the main swill board, its hilarious. I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-17, 10:50

The_Dude wrote:Dell Dude has his thread on that board? Why not let it be on the main swill board, its hilarious. I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin 502811600
You think someone moved it there? Are you really that dense?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-17, 10:53

InTenSity wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Dell Dude has his thread on that board? Why not let it be on the main swill board, its hilarious. I want answers - Dell dude and "NFE survivor" in Swill Bin 502811600

No, but I figured someone could move it here cheers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-17, 10:57

The_Dude wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You think I am going to fuck with that guy's mojo? No way. Seems like a very precise, do not fuck around kinda guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-17, 11:35

Dell Dude has a thread on another message board related to offshore gambling:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwjH_JaW7JfJAhVH8x4KHUF7BM8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peepsplace.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D487580&usg=AFQjCNEaVpXymjFJNn_1bPCvWEZe1xfzXg&sig2=UOCwjMknzcZUVsXx7yK9yA

I didn't look past the first page of that thread. He Likes to use code speak. Other users know what he's saying. Probably some kind of illegal gambling. He's probably looking for an alternative board to post in for whatever reason. Probably best to delete the thread and that user. Let's put it this way, I googled NFE Survivor and the link above and tSwill Bin were the only 2 search results that had anything to do with whatever this guy is into. I don't know if anything sinister is going on, but he's the only one posting in tSwill Bin thread and my spidey sense is tingling...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-17, 12:41

Code_Warrior wrote:Dell Dude has a thread on another message board related to offshore gambling:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwjH_JaW7JfJAhVH8x4KHUF7BM8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peepsplace.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D487580&usg=AFQjCNEaVpXymjFJNn_1bPCvWEZe1xfzXg&sig2=UOCwjMknzcZUVsXx7yK9yA

I didn't look past the first page of that thread. He Likes to use code speak. Other users know what he's saying. Probably some kind of illegal gambling. He's probably looking for an alternative board to post in for whatever reason. Probably best to delete the thread and that user. Let's put it this way, I googled NFE Survivor and the link above and tSwill Bin were the only 2 search results that had anything to do with whatever this guy is into. I don't know if anything sinister is going on, but he's the only one posting in tSwill Bin thread and my spidey sense is tingling...

Fuck off. Dell dude does whatever Dell dude wants.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-17, 13:00

Rocinante wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:Dell Dude has a thread on another message board related to offshore gambling:

Fuck off. Dell dude does whatever Dell dude wants.
Ahhhhh. I get it now, your horse is Dell Dude and he's getting you some extra Bitcoins...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-17, 13:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You think I am going to fuck with that guy's mojo? No way. Seems like a very precise, do not fuck around kinda guy.

This is true. After my one post in his thread I woke up with a severed horse head in my bed the next day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-17, 13:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

This is true. After my one post in his thread I woke up with a severed horse head in my bed the next day.
That makes sense. Roc's horse is Dell Dude. Stands to reason he would think a horse's head would scare you.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 14:00

It's probably more than one guy all posting under the same name. It only looks like betting info, when in fact it's actually transmitting to sleeping cells who are sworn to IS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 14:01

BTW, if we could crack the code and put down those fuckers, we'd be more famous than Scooby Doo and those meddlin' kids.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-17, 14:08

tGreenWay wrote:It's probably more than one guy all posting under the same name. It only looks like betting info, when in fact it's actually transmitting to sleeping cells who are sworn to IS.

I'm pretty sure there are GPS coordinates in there, locating the burial site of Hank Schrader.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-17, 14:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:It's probably more than one guy all posting under the same name. It only looks like betting info, when in fact it's actually transmitting to sleeping cells who are sworn to IS.

I'm pretty sure there are GPS coordinates in the locating the burial site of Hank Schrader.

Then he's wasting his time. You can bet wherever Hank was buried, he's long since been dug up and converted into coyote and buzzard poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-17, 16:05

Have a feeling this thread will self destruct soon
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down