Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -

+14
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
InTenSity
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Stoops21
Turtleneck
Gomer
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
WCSparty
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  Empty Re: Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 0:14

gHost Spartan wrote:PM me your cellphone. If you're in Mesa (which is ghetto as fuck, ballers stay in Scottsdale) then you can easily meet up for ten minutes. Or go to wasted grain for the MSU game on Saturday. If you refuse then agree to a permaban.

Deal, Friday we meet up for 10 min. Im busy this whole week.  Ill be driving a lexus Rx. Where we meeting. Not ross though....only some parts of mesa are ghetto (house is on golf course). I have friends up in Scottsdale, lil too much desert for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  Empty Re: Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 0:24

gHost Spartan wrote:PM me your cellphone. If you're in Mesa (which is ghetto as fuck, ballers stay in Scottsdale) then you can easily meet up for ten minutes. Or go to wasted grain for the MSU game on Saturday. If you refuse then agree to a permaban.

I don't give up my cell phone number easily. Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2943907172 Where you live n where we meeting friday.  You coming around Mesa? Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  276803595
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 0:29

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  276803595

btw...been almost 30 years since last out there. Aren't Mesa and Scottsdale right next to each other?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 0:33

The Pantry wrote:Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  276803595

btw...been almost 30 years since last out there. Aren't Mesa and Scottsdale right next to each other?

Yea they are pretty close, guess Ghost and I are meeting on Friday if he gets back to me in this thread. Ill even bring my dog to say hi Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  276803595
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 0:59

He has until 5 am Arizona to respond to this, cause I got shit to do this week. Otherwise he gets perma banned for bailing out (I can't go there to watch spartan game, Im goin out wit my bro for osu scum game saturgay. He created the thread, I instantly replied and he ditched. 5 am cutoff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 1:29

No one is getting banned from anything.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 1:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:He has until 5 am Arizona to respond to this, cause I got shit to do this week. Otherwise he gets perma banned for bailing out (I can't go there to watch spartan game, Im goin out wit my bro for osu scum game saturgay. He created the thread, I instantly replied and he ditched. 5 am cutoff.

You don't get to make the rules Ross.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 2:34

Deleted picture of me with Calvin Johnson, deemed not worthy to share with the social misfits.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 2:54; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 2:47

It's not Friday Ross
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 2:51

WCSparty wrote:It's not Friday Ross

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2943907172
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 2:59

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WCSparty wrote:It's not Friday Ross

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2943907172

4 hrs left until deadline expires on place to meet. I am one busy person. Instead of driving the Lexus RX, I might just drive my golf cart to come meet you if you get back to me soon. I got her all charged up.

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  Pimpin10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:00

Claims to have a pic with Calvin Johnson yet conveniently deletes it and nobody sees it.

pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

4 hrs left until deadline expires on place to meet. I am one busy person. Instead of driving the Lexus RX, I might just drive my golf cart to come meet you if you get back to me soon. I got her all charged up.

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  Pimpin10

"MY" yet nothing is in your name. Keep digging tubs.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:06

pulling69 wrote:Claims to have a pic with Calvin Johnson yet conveniently deletes it and nobody sees it.

So many social misfits on here. I have connections with the Lions and Pistons through advertising. Here is a pic in honor of the Lions game tomorrow with my boi CJ. He cool as fuck. I win #OakleysForBosses #RayBansInTheCar
Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  Calvin11

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:49; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:12

Proud to own and wear those gay as hell sunglasses? lol!

NTTAWWT

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1633878724

Chit chatting? Looks like you were there as part of Make a Wish. Congrats on being "introduced" to a NFL player for being special.

PS How old is this fake pic? What dumb ass fatty with a stained as fuck hat wears a Suh jersey?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:15

pulling69 wrote:Proud to own and wear those gay as hell sunglasses? lol!

NTTAWWT

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1633878724

Chit chatting? Looks like you were there as part of Make a Wish. Congrats on being "introduced" to a NFL player for being special.

PS How old is this fake pic? What dumb ass fatty with a stained as fuck hat wears a Suh jersey?

He was mad about Suh leaving. Its rather recent. People wear their favorite old players jersey all the time.  Fake pic?  Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1966794946  Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  502811600  Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1966794946 . You mad bro? I have tons of pics with like every lions player throughout multiple years. CJ happens to be my favorite so I posted this one. :I have connections since we advertise for the Lions Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2809484752
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:19

"Look at me, I'm the huge douche wearing those shitty as fuck sunglasses. It makes me a real baller."

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1494614055
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:21

pulling69 wrote:"Look at me, I'm the huge douche wearing those shitty as fuck sunglasses. It makes me a real baller."

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1494614055

Driving around in my Lexus SC in the D. BALLINNN. chicks be going cray cray
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:25

That 10 year old used one you posted a pic of in that shitty garage the other week? The garage with the plastic shelves? yeah. Nobody is jealous of any of that trash.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:29

pulling69 wrote:That 10 year old used one you posted a pic of in that shitty garage the other week? The garage with the plastic shelves? yeah. Nobody is jealous of any of that trash.

Brand new when I got it, limited edition wood inside it.  It's just one of a few lexus cars I own. Can't drive that in the winter. Have a lexus rx and a Lexus IS. Suck it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:34

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:That 10 year old used one you posted a pic of in that shitty garage the other week? The garage with the plastic shelves? yeah. Nobody is jealous of any of that trash.

Brand new when I got it, limited edition wood inside it.  It's just one of a few lexus cars I own. Can't drive that in the winter. Have a lexus rx and a Lexus IS. Suck it.

"I own" and yet none have your name on the title. This is fun, keep digging.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:36

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Actually they do. My dad gave me his American Express card that has no limit and
i used it on all 3. Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2809484752
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:52

Bump for Pulling getting owned in this thread. GOOD NIGHT!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Watch my boi CJ tomorrow!! Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2275418548 Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  969504605 Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  1567726941
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:57

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Actually they do. My dad gave me his American Express card that has no limit and
i used it on all 3. Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  2809484752

Again.. so not your money and not your name on the slips. Got it. Say hi to your dad for all of us:

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  Urn-memorials-on-mantle
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 4:11

Pulling got owned in this thread, he can't even go to bed he got owned so bad. Keep posting away keyboard warrior while I'm winning in life. I win #Baller #CjMyBoi #HatersGunnaHate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 6:32

Why can't your drive a Lexus SC in Arizona in the winter?  And I'm sure Johnson was impressed by your Walmart jearsey with crease lines in the sleeves, why can't your afford the real deal? who the fuck folds a jersey ass wipe. You hang them. Baller? No.

And those are the most feminine hands I've ever seen on a supposed man in my life.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 13:46

kingstonlake wrote:Why can't your drive a Lexus SC in Arizona in the winter?  And I'm sure Johnson was impressed by your Walmart jearsey with crease lines in the sleeves, why can't your afford the real deal? who the fuck folds a jersey ass wipe. You hang them. Baller? No.

And those are the most feminine hands I've ever seen on a supposed man in my life.
Sc is in Michigan dumb fuck. Lions switched their jerseys to Nike dumb fuck. It's authentic jersey. Get off my lawn fuckhead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 13:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Why can't your drive a Lexus SC in Arizona in the winter?  And I'm sure Johnson was impressed by your Walmart jearsey with crease lines in the sleeves, why can't your afford the real deal? who the fuck folds a jersey ass wipe. You hang them. Baller? No.

Sc is in Michigan dumb fuck. Lions switched their jerseys to Nike dumb fuck. It's authentic jersey. Get off my lawn fuckhead.

Calm down, I know this is a hard time of year for you without a dad around and all.

PS Fake jersey as in nice printed on Swoosh. Baller can't even afford an authentic. Now go gorge on 10 pounds of stuffing pig
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:05

Ross getting owned again. Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

That statement is hauntingly gHost-like

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:21

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
That statement is hauntingly gHost-like

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  502811600

Autism scale or just plain weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:28

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:That statement is hauntingly gHost-like

Ross - you either meet up with me while you're in AZ or agree to a permaban -  502811600

Autism scale or just plain weird.
Remember ghost complaining about a guy selling steaks from his truck and telling him to get off his lawn?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:28

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Dickbag, that jersey is as from from authentic as you can get.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:31

kingstonlake wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Dickbag, that jersey is as from from authentic as you can get.

Yea look up authentic NFL lions jersey fuckhead. I win. Haters out in full force on Thanksgiving. Watching my boi CJ tear it up. Get fucked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:34

Jesus Christ, what happened to your thumb????

Are you missing a fucking chromosome?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 14:36

Gomer wrote:Jesus Christ, what happened to your thumb????

Are you missing a fucking chromosome?

MY BOI CJ GOING OFF!!! LESSS GOO!!! #WouldBeatYourFatASS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 15:47

gHost Spartan wrote:Ross won't meet up. scratch

Good one.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 15:47

gHost Spartan wrote:Ross won't meet up. scratch

You win.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 16:31

Hard to meet somebody that does not exist. If he is real, do you really want to hang out with some trashy UM fan (all UM fans are trashy)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015 - 16:44

I said Friday, o well not worth the time to meet up with Ghost anyways.  I have a lot of shit to do with my family and will be watching games with them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next