Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!)

+9
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Code_Warrior
kingstonlake
WhiteGreenShow
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 10:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Whenever you wake up that is. And after you brush your teeth. And then read the newspaper. And the jerk off. Then eat some cereal. Then go for a run. Then stare at the wall mindlessly.

Don't mind me. I'll just be working at my job.

Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!) - Page 2 502811600 Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!) - Page 2 502811600

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 17:36

How do you guys even want to go about this considering there aren't bowl games for a while? Any ideas?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 17:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How do you guys even want to go about this considering there aren't bowl games for a while? Any ideas?
Fucking basketball bitches!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-12-08, 17:52

Tim Wakefield wrote:Temple @ Houston -7 WIN
Florida @ Alabama -17.5 WIN
USC @ Stanford -4.5 WIN
Michigan State @ Iowa +3.5 WIN
North Carolina @ Clemson -5 WIN
Bowling Green @ Northern Illinois +12 LOSS
Texas @ Baylor -20.5 LOSS
Southern Miss @ Western Kentucky -7.5 LOSS
WVU @ Kansas State +6.5 WIN
Air Force @ San Diego State -4.5 WIN

Bonus:
Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions +3 WIN
Dallas Cowboys @ Wash Redskins -4.5 WIN
Louisville @ Michigan State -5.5 WIN

10-3 for me. Did I make the playoff?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 09:51

hey OTPT - I hate to interrupt your job search but it's Wednesday...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 11:13

I'm going to make something up in regards to what direction to take with this. But later. Sorry, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 11:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm going to make something up in regards to what direction to take with this. But later. Sorry, Bob.
as you know, I'll be out of commission for a few weeks after next week.

You've been warned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 13:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm going to make something up in regards to what direction to take with this. But later. Sorry, Bob.
as you know, I'll be out of commission for a few weeks after next week.

You've been warned.

So I'll probably post the results tonight but not really sure where to go with this now. I'm thinking we have a tSwill playoff (top 4-6) and pick games the week of the CFP to determine who plays for tSwill natty. Then the top two will go head to head, picking games the week of the natty.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 13:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as you know, I'll be out of commission for a few weeks after next week.

You've been warned.

So I'll probably post the results tonight but not really sure where to go with this now. I'm thinking we have a tSwill playoff (top 4-6) and pick games the week of the CFP to determine who plays for tSwill natty. Then the top two will go head to head, picking games the week of the natty.
sounds like a plan.

if I am, god willing, fortunate enough to earn a spot in tSwill playoff, it's possible I could either a) select my picks prior to my departure or b) pass my spot on to the next person.

Choice A is obviously the best for me - I just don't want tSwill playoff to change when I'm not around to react to the changes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 13:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

sounds like a plan.

if I am, god willing, fortunate enough to earn a spot in tSwill playoff, it's possible I could either a) select my picks prior to my departure or b) pass my spot on to the next person.

Choice A is obviously the best for me - I just don't want tSwill playoff to change when I'm not around to react to the changes.

When are you leaving exactly Bob? I'll mark it down on my calendar.

(Apparently tSwill revolves around Bob's fucking schedule....Wink )
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:sounds like a plan.

Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!) - Page 2 502811600

my last day of being an active participant on the board, at least for a few weeks, will likely be December 17th at around 2:00 pm.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 14:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Week 14 Sponsored by our 2nd home Lucas Oil Stadium: tSwill CFB Pick 'em (Ville-MSU included for bonus, screw bob, hurry!) - Page 2 502811600

my last day of being an active participant on the board, at least for a few weeks, will likely be December 17th at around 2:00 pm.

Time for your annual electro shock therapy, eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-09, 14:43

I'm going to keep picking things regardless of if I'm in a playoff or not. I expect those picks to be graded and judged by at least Friday of the following week.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 14:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm going to keep picking things regardless of if I'm in a playoff or not. I expect those picks to be graded and judged by at least Friday of the following week.

I think we should do a shit ton of bowl games for the next pick em. Everyone can play - but you guys don't fucking matter. Playing in the BattleFrog Fiesta Hyundai no one GAF bowl.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-09, 14:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That's great! My terrorist hunt was going to start shortly after that. It gives me great comfort to know that you won't be blocking my view. Thanks Bob!

P.S. If you're going on a plane, just tell me which one and I'll pre-screen it for you to make sure it's clear. However, if you have connections, you'll be on your own for those since it'll be up to DHS, and with them security is basically a coin flip.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-09, 14:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm going to keep picking things regardless of if I'm in a playoff or not. I expect those picks to be graded and judged by at least Friday of the following week.

I think we should do a shit ton of bowl games for the next pick em. Everyone can play - but you guys don't fucking matter. Playing in the BattleFrog Fiesta Hyundai no one GAF bowl.

No difference than when you picked stupid fucking Mac games to pick all year
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-09, 14:59

Possibility:
Declare the 4 regular season winners - what you do with those winners is up to you.

======
Do the 40 bowl playoff with lines determined by you.

I'll put up a prize - winner's choice:

$25 to the charity of your choice

DWags gets his hat

$25 to OTPT's take those jobs and shove them fund

IF there's a tie after 40 games use the National Championship as a tie breaker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 15:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Time for your annual electro shock therapy, eh?
no.. my family and I are going here for 3 weeks..

Young Life's Christian Family Camp

Young Life's Family Camps

What Makes Young Life’s Family Camps So Special?

As a Christian youth outreach ministry founded in 1941, Young Life has decades of experience understanding kids and the families they come from. That knowledge has helped us create a premier family vacation experience.

it's going to be a time of personal and familial growth and christian contemplation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 15:06

I would argue that I don't GAF about any of them..

but that's just me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-09, 15:06

Bob if you keep trying to pick fights with Goose in this thread I am deleting every pick em thread and result and this year never happened. I know how proud you are of your standing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 15:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bob if you keep trying to pick fights with Goose in this thread I am deleting every pick em thread and result and this year never happened. I know how proud you are of your standing.

he's just kind of fun to needle at.. old and grouchy..

what does the winner get?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 08:04

have last week's results been posted yet?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2