Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..

+8
Code_Warrior
NigelUno
Vlad
Turtleneck
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Go down

Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  Empty Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 13:53

this patriotic gun enthusiast poses with her family for their christmas card photo.. she's a lawmaker in the great state of Nevada.. a christian.. and possibly one of the great Americans currently alive.

Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  Merryfiore2
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  Empty Re: Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-08, 13:54

This is fake..right?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  Empty Re: Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 13:55

Happy holidays you insensitive fucks.

Also, id bang that one so hard and let her call me Donald Trump during if she wanted to
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 13:56

the patriotic gun enthusiast and fine christian also said his..

"What, are you kidding me? I’m about to fly to Paris and shoot ‘em in the head myself,” Fiore said, adding, "I am not OK with Syrian refugees. I’m not OK with terrorists. I’m OK with putting them down, blacking them out, just put a piece of brass in their ocular cavity and end their miserable life. I'm good with that."

may god continue to shine down on this fine lady as we bask in the glow of His example.

Nevada Lawmaker Wants to Shoot Syrian Refugees in the Head
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 13:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This is fake..right?
Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  502811600

it's really not.. it's America and jesus for ya.... Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-08, 14:08

That's so fucked up, I want to buy more guns to protect myself from nuts like that. Seriously. I'm going to Mich-i-gun today. Need some big for me and maybe a little cutie for my wife and daughter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 14:14

They just want to pertect themselves from violence. Of course the people on the left are not so concerned about their well-being that they attempt not to be fat asses.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-08, 14:18

I'm kinda turned on by her mind.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 14:18

I knew that having a black president would drive some people absolutely insane. But even I didn't think it would get to the point that it has.

regardless, other than the fact that one of the people in that picture is more likely to die from the gun they're holding than being killed by a brown person.. it's pretty funny.. Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-08, 14:21

Looks photo shopped, and those are probably paint guns (all legally purchased).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 14:25

NigelUno wrote:Looks photo shopped, and those are probably paint guns (all legally purchased).
it's real.. she's been on the "news" promoting how safe she feels. I think she saw how Sarah Palin marketed her intellectually vacant self to a spot in the mainstream media, star of reality TV and queen bee of the GOP/NRA/christian speaking circuit..

this christian patriotic gun enthusiast figures she can do the same, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-08, 14:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Looks photo shopped, and those are probably paint guns (all legally purchased).
it's real.. she's been on the "news" promoting how safe she feels. I think she saw how Sarah Palin marketed her intellectually vacant self to a spot in the mainstream media, star of reality TV and queen bee of the GOP/NRA/christian speaking circuit..

this christian patriotic gun enthusiast figures she can do the same, I guess.

The Palin thing won't work for her though, mostly because she's ugly while Palin was smoking hot!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 15:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this patriotic gun enthusiast poses with her family for their christmas card photo.. she's a lawmaker in the great state of Nevada.. a christian.. and possibly one of the great Americans currently alive.

Now Here is the Human Embodiment of a Whole Crew of Great Americans..  Merryfiore2
I like it. Got some good firepower and the blonde has a nice rack. Bob, you don't have to worry about us gun nuts shooting you, but I can't speak for those who try to shoot at us, since they might shoot at you too. Of course, I have to buy some guns and ammo first, so there's nothing to fear from me right now. I would join the NRA, but they're too liberal about the 2nd amendment for my liking.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 15:15

Code_Warrior wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this patriotic gun enthusiast poses with her family for their christmas card photo.. she's a lawmaker in the great state of Nevada.. a christian.. and possibly one of the great Americans currently alive.

I like it. Got some good firepower and the blonde has a nice rack. Bob, you don't have to worry about us gun nuts shooting you, but I can't speak for those who try to shoot at us, since they might shoot at you too. Of course, I have to buy some guns and ammo first, so there's nothing to fear from me right now. I would join the NRA, but they're too liberal about the 2nd amendment for my liking.
I'd buy some guns and ammo but I'm too afraid to leave my house.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-12-08, 15:21

x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,would, x
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
I like it.  Got some good firepower and the blonde has a nice rack.  Bob, you don't have to worry about us gun nuts shooting you, but I can't speak for those who try to shoot at us, since they might shoot at you too.  Of course, I have to buy some guns and ammo first, so there's nothing to fear from me right now.  I would join the NRA, but they're too liberal about the 2nd amendment for my liking.

That's the best place for you, that way you're not blocking my view of my targets.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-08, 15:36

Code_Warrior wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That's the best place for you, that way you're not blocking my view of my targets.
thank you for your work to keep us safe. It's through christ's name that we honor Him.

as always, in my thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-08, 16:43

AMwood wrote:x,x,x,x,x,x,x,would, x, x

You sick fuck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-08, 16:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this patriotic gun enthusiast poses with her family for their Christmas card photo.. she's a lawmaker in the great state of Nevada.. a christian.. and possibly one of the great Americans currently alive.

Been all over the news for days. Want to guess how many gutless cowards are planning an attack on her home?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-08, 17:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this patriotic gun enthusiast poses with her family for their Christmas card photo.. she's a lawmaker in the great state of Nevada.. a christian.. and possibly one of the great Americans currently alive.

Been all over the news for days. Want to guess how many gutless cowards are planning an attack on her home?
Why would anyone attack her home? Is that a straw man?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-08, 18:03

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Call it what you like. Would you plan an attack on her house?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 18:05

No. Because I generally do not attack others.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-12-08, 18:07

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

She probably lives in a gated community. Also, like turtleneck, I don't typically plan attacks on people. I don't have any guns, I don't think anyone is planning on attacking me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 18:07

Turtleneck wrote:No. Because I generally do not attack others.
That's highly non-specific. You're officially on my terrorist watch list.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-08, 18:11

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

The only gutless coward here is the person that posted this comment after Bob's working hours because he knew what would come if he did it during the day.

PERTEKT
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-08, 18:11

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

She probably lives in a gated community. Also, like turtleneck, I don't typically plan attacks on people. I don't have any guns, I don't think anyone is planning on attacking me.
So you're saying there's a chance! I won't put you on the terrorist watch list, but I might think about watching you maybe, probably.... Your awesome wedding planning is keeping you off at the moment.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-08, 21:19

That little baby girls is holding the best guns in the whole picture.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-12-08, 21:20

Whoa, I hope that kid in front isn't holding a real gun.  Enjoy your toys but, damn.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-09, 07:57

it's my prayer that this fine family of patriotic gun enthusiasts made it through the night without being forced to kill any brown people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down