Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off.

+9
Death Roe
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
The Pantry
SeeRockCity
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off. Empty welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off.

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-12-18, 19:35

Any suggestions? I've tried waving my arms but the sensor isn't picking it up.

What's protocol here?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off. Empty Re: welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off.

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 19:38

Next dude walking in is gonna be weirded-out knowing you were shitting in the dark.

Irregardless, don't turn on your phone flashlight
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off. Empty Re: welp, ive been on the shitter so long in home goods that the lights went off.

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-12-18, 19:38

Update: In the dark, I fumbled the only roll of toilet paper and it rolled out of the stall and across the room. I'm also commando tonight due to a laundry shortage. Not ideal.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-12-18, 19:39

Was gonna say... just throw a wad of TP over the top of the stall, dude. C'mon...

Also, pics?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 19:40

No choice but to penguin out to recover the roll. Now it's okay to use the phone flashlight
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-12-18, 19:46

The Pantry wrote:No choice but to penguin out to recover the roll. Now it's okay to use the phone flashlight

This was a good strategy but halfway to the runaway roll I heard someone coming and had to retreat. At least the lights are on. Things getting better.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-12-18, 19:54

SeeRockCity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:No choice but to penguin out to recover the roll. Now it's okay to use the phone flashlight

This was a good strategy but halfway to the runaway roll I heard someone coming and had to retreat. At least the lights are on. Things getting better.

You'd probably scare the heck out of him if you tried skidding across the floor in lieu of using tp, so don't do it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-18, 19:57

Have you showered yet, SRC?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-18, 20:03

Call 911, explain your dilemma - demand action.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 20:14

LooseGoose wrote:Call 911, explain your dilemma - demand action.
Sounds like something Bob would do
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-18, 20:19

Get used to life in the dark until you get out of the staff.

A few year back I sold dozens of occupancy sensors to WMU after a prof slipped in a stall and none of the sensors were placed where they could see him move.  The brand I sold had a small microphone and turned on by sound.  An expensive version of The Clapper.

If you are so inclined, twist your ankle or fall on a knee, go to the ER for treatment so its documented and sue their ass for improper placement and timing of occupancy sensors.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-18, 20:24

Have you tried taping your feet?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 20:26

Or jingling keys?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-12-18, 20:31

Ok, I'm out. Was able to wait it out then noticed a spare roll in the changing table. Close call. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-18, 20:38

SeeRockCity wrote:Ok, I'm out. Was able to wait it out then noticed a spare roll in the changing table. Close call. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

You're a goddamned hero. Obama will have a Presidential Medal of Freedom ready for you at the next ceremony.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-18, 21:08

What kind of a cretin takes a dump in the shitter at Home goods?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-18, 21:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What kind of a cretin takes a dump in the shitter at Home goods?
My thoughts exactly
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-18, 21:19

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. I will take a shit anywhere. I do not get much of a heads up thanks to my shitty digestive system.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-12-18, 21:22

The Pantry wrote:Next dude walking in is gonna be weirded-out knowing you were shitting in the dark.

Irregardless isn't a word
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-18, 21:35

The_Dude wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Next dude walking in is gonna be weirded-out knowing you were shitting in the dark.

The_Dude, however, is a douche.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-18, 21:37

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

The_Dude, however, is a douche.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t4901-i-fear-izzo-is-going-down-the-keady-knight-route
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 21:47

The_Dude wrote:

3-5%
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-18, 22:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What kind of a cretin takes a dump in the shitter at Home goods?
This....store shitters are the worst. Your best bets are hotels and conference centers.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 22:15

pulling69 wrote:
This....store shitters are the worst. Your best bets are hotels and conference centers.
Sometimes you just gotta go.

Once lit up a restroom at Home Depot...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-18, 22:17

Assume a wide stance and when a guy comes in ask if he'll do you a big favor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-18, 22:18

Or you could call the store and ask the courtesy desk to help you out of a little pickle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 22:26

The Pantry wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Suffered writer's block after composing those lyrics to a new country song. A little help, please
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-18, 22:29

P, did you hear gunshots earlier? Around 7:20?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 22:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:P, did you hear gunshots earlier? Around 7:20?
Heard something. Thought it was fireworks
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-18, 22:40

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:P, did you hear gunshots earlier? Around 7:20?
Heard something.  Thought it was fireworks
You sure it wasn't SeeRock's asshole?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 22:56

pulling69 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Heard something.  Thought it was fireworks
WBH lives around the corner. Heard what I think he heard but no idea what it was.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-18, 23:15

The Pantry wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

You are doing it wrong, one has to survey the area in case of emergency...Always have a solid, clean, private shitter on the mind. If you are ever in the DC/MD/NoVA area I've got you covered(save for the super secret bathrooms at the airports only a select few will ever know about or have access to).
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-18, 23:21

Yeah, I'm surprised you heard it. I've been second guessing myself. I'm a city slicker, never owned a gun in my life but I know well the sound of one going off and the volume of the noise and the echo. I hear target practice every damn week during golf league and often up north. My first instinct was - must be fireworks - wait. Definitely NOT fireworks. That's a gun. I heard probably 7-10 "shots" coming from what I thought to be the direction of the middle school. I called Troy PD and they sent someone out. Guy dropped by the house and said I wasn't the only one who called but he found people out walking dogs and such in that direction who didn't see/hear anything.

Second guessing myself because even though the difference between fireworks sounds and gunshot sounds are quite distinct, I do remember that the "blasts" seemed to be pretty evenly spaced.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-18, 23:35

The Pantry wrote:
pulling69 wrote:
WBH lives around the corner. Heard what I think he heard but no idea what it was.

You ever bang his single neighbor?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 23:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah, I'm surprised you heard it. I've been second guessing myself. I'm a city slicker, never owned a gun in my life but I know well the sound of one going off and the volume of the noise and the echo. I hear target practice every damn week during golf league and often up north. My first instinct was - must be fireworks - wait. Definitely NOT fireworks. That's a gun. I heard probably 7-10 "shots" coming from what I thought to be the direction of the middle school. I called Troy PD and they sent someone out. Guy dropped by the house and said I wasn't the only one who called but he found people out walking dogs and such in that direction who didn't see/hear anything.

Second guessing myself because even though the difference between fireworks sounds and gunshot sounds are quite distinct, I do remember that the "blasts" seemed to be pretty evenly spaced.
You called TPD? You're probably now on their "persons of interest" list. Troy is tight.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-18, 23:53

Fuck yeah I did. Not normal to hear gunshots around here, especially that many. Doesn't make sense. Honestly I put my kids in the basement and put Cujo upstairs with me for a bit. Never know these days.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-18, 23:56

Sounds like Dearborn is starting to make a move on Troy. Good luck
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-19, 00:12

pulling69 wrote:Sounds like Dearborn is starting to make a move on Troy. Good luck
Sterling Heights is right next to Troy. Dearborn is inconsequential.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-19, 00:14

Not true. Sterling Heights is all Chaldos. The Moslems are all down in Little Beirut. And yes, those are my people, technically, somehow.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-19, 01:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not true. Sterling Heights is all Chaldos. The Moslems are all down in Little Beirut. And yes, those are my people, technically, somehow.
You throw down the prayer rug before or after placing parlay bets?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next