Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey fwags. Is Corley going to Osu?

+6
Gomer
Turtleneck
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
10 posters

Go down

Hey fwags.  Is Corley going to Osu?  Empty Hey fwags. Is Corley going to Osu?

Post by tanfan! Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Spill it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey fwags.  Is Corley going to Osu?  Empty Re: Hey fwags. Is Corley going to Osu?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Who's our crootin' coordinator here?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey fwags.  Is Corley going to Osu?  Empty Re: Hey fwags. Is Corley going to Osu?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who's our crootin' coordinator here?

Turtleneck and he's fucked this Corley thing up big time, left it in Weibs's hands for way too long and now Urban has stolen candy from the baby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:01 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who's our crootin' coordinator here?

Turtleneck and he's fucked this Corley thing up big time, left it in Weibs's hands for way too long and now Urban has stolen candy from the baby.

Fucking Turtleneck, man. Always ruining shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Corley will be a Spartan. Have faith in Rico Beard.

fwiw I don't give a shit either way.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Who is Corley and why do we need him?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Sorry guys. I don't have an excuse. This is on me. When the program is scraped, just blame me. It will be easier and fair.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:23 pm

DWags wrote:Who is Corley and why do we need him?

Good kid, fine WR, fine CB. Keeps the Detroit King pipeline flowing. He'd be damned nice to have but not life or death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Good kid, fine WR, fine CB. Keeps the Detroit King pipeline flowing. He'd be damned nice to have but not life or death.

He don't wanna be a Spartan, fuck him. We'll beat his ass on our way to more championships.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:30 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

You are not doing this recruiting thing right.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Thanks, Turtleneck.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Gomer wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I

Thanks, Turtleneck.

You're welcome, Gomer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:29 am

I don't care. Fuck him
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:54 am

Is Tanfan busy lining up '16 rants for the DE crowd?

If Corley decides to play football in Columbus it's as much or more of Meyer not wanting him on the MSU roster than Meyer concerned about losing another 4*- 5* WR since OSU has signed at least one and usually two or three 4* WR's in every class since Meyer arrived.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:01 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He don't wanna be a Spartan, fuck him. We'll beat his ass on our way to more championships.

This post is very telling.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:06 am

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wags nailed it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Wags nailed it.

It's fwags
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry guys. I don't have an excuse. This is on me. When the program is scraped, just blame me. It will be easier and fair.

Scrape the program.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:29 pm

I used to do a lot of hand-wringing about recruiting, but I'm feeling much better now. We'll get ours, and we will win, a lot. MD has convinced me of at least this much.

So Corley, Hill, or not...you know, whatever man.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:41 pm

I am glad MD has convinced you. I bet MD is sleeping better at night knowing this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Wags nailed it.

It's fwags

Doesn't matter the board, you'll always be my bitch. It's what I like most about you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Vlad wrote:I used to do a lot of hand-wringing about recruiting, but I'm feeling much better now. We'll get ours, and we will win, a lot. MD has convinced me of at least this much.

So Corley, Hill, or not...you know, whatever man.

I said this on the other board:

I'm not a recruiting guy, just enjoy MSU football and seeing kids grow in the system once they're here. My thoughts on what you've posted are two fold. I coached high school football for many years, I've seen the science of football creep down into the high school ranks. Technique camps, weight room workouts speed workouts, everything. There are a ton of kids out there that are developing themselves for D1 football. Way more than when I started coaching high school football in 1985. Schools like OSU and UM ND USC etc, could really grab kids and ice out the other schools, leaving them with scraps. That's not the case now, there are just too many good athletes D1 ready. Their football IQ's are also higher. They know the game more.
My other point, I just think many kids that are 4 and 5 star which have come from great h.s. programs are near their ceiling in collegiate growth. In other words these mini college high school programs are so advanced, the great 4's and 5's tend to be damn close to their heights (obviously not all the way) when they get there. They will get bigger and faster, but I wonder where their football IQ goes and how much growth we see in technique from Freshman to senior year?
Bottom line, I think Dantonio has revolutionized recruiting. He's not worried about stars as much as he's looking for character. He doesn't freak like many of us do if a kid flips or we miss, he has confidence in who he is bringing in. Of course it would be great to have kids from top h.s. programs that are 5 stars and would be able to burn a red shirt as a freshman if needed, but he is that Tortoise in the turtle and the rabbit race. He is developing kids he is cultivating character and he has said many times "I expect our seniors to have the best year they've ever had".
This guy is a program builder, and he's done it right. I will never in my life worry about a kid not coming to MSU. On my two children, I truly think it's the kids loss.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:09 pm

I don't know if he's "revolutionized" recruiting. He's probably not the first coach to look for high character kids, etc., etc. But I've seen enough for long enough to say "Corley Schmorley"! We'll get ours, and they WILL play great.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down