Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan?

+7
Three Finger Brown
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Big Ten Referee
tanfan!
Spartan G. Thug
11 posters

Go down

What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? Empty What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan?

Post by Spartan G. Thug 2014-05-10, 20:36

he gone?
Spartan G. Thug
Spartan G. Thug
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? Empty Re: What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan?

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-10, 21:09

He you
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? Empty Re: What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan?

Post by Spartan G. Thug 2014-05-10, 21:13

What's up Tanner. How you been?
Spartan G. Thug
Spartan G. Thug
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-10, 22:31

I was going to answer this question, but gHost covered it pretty well.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-10, 23:33

gHost Spartan wrote:He lives in India. We all know that phoneman found out where his basketball season tickets were and confronted him in the presence of his family. Slick Nick was attending LCC, hoping to eventually transfer to MSU. Slick Nick is actually a fairly bright guy, but he has difficulty focusing and was diagnosed with a mild form of ADHD. MSU allowed Slick Nick to "attend" MSU through the overseas study program in 2011. At the time, he was still attending LCC, majoring in business management. He hoped to transfer into MSU's supply chain management program, which is top ranked and very competitive. Because Slick struggled academically, compiling a 2.76 GPA at LCC, he was allowed to attend MSU for one semester in the overseas study program in Bangladesh. MSU had considered dropping that program due to poor interest and attendance but the administration didn't want to lose the Indian connection, so it lowered the requirements in this specific case in order to fulfill the class size. Slick attended the program and did fairly well, until the end of the semester. Apparently, and this is hearsay so I can neither confirm nor deny, but apparently Slick was found with an underaged girl and the family threatened him. Then it was discovered that she was pregnant. Her family, a somewhat wealthy family from the rural north, worked out an arrangement whereby Slick married her to avoid shame on the family - at the time the family was competing with another similarly position regional clan and feared being disgraced. He was welcomed into the town as a prince, among a plethora of simpleton farmer types. Slick and the woman had three children and remain living there today. In fact, Slick was able to continue his education at the university he attended and now manages a mid-sized telemarketing company. He's very active in the community and recently started the first Knights of Columbus in that area. So yeah, he's doing quite well.

What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? 1966794946 

What in the mother ****?

This is like half right.

Seriously, Slickster obviously has some mental limitations and I don't really think it's cool to pile on the guy. Never did. One of my biggest issues with Ozy. That fat **** was the meanest motherfucker in the world to a kid who wasn't all there mentally. And when he got called on it, he would simply retort that he didn't care, Nick brought it on himself. **** you, you stupid shit. Hey, here's a guy in a wheel chair with advanced MS. He tries to get up, but he falls. But he keeps trying to get up. Let's make fun of him because he keeps falling because he is "bringing it on himself".

Hey Ozy, you brought your fat on yourself by gorging yourself you angry little fat ****.

Nick ain't right in the head. Durden had it right in a post a few days ago.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-10, 23:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

What in the mother ****?

This is like half right.

Seriously, Slickster obviously has some mental limitations and I don't really think it's cool to pile on the guy. Never did. One of my biggest issues with Ozy. That fat **** was the meanest motherfucker in the world to a kid who wasn't all there mentally. And when he got called on it, he would simply retort that he didn't care, Nick brought it on himself. **** you, you stupid shit. Hey, here's a guy in a wheel chair with advanced MS. He tries to get up, but he falls. But he keeps trying to get up. Let's make fun of him because he keeps falling because he is "bringing it on himself".

Hey Ozy, you brought your fat on yourself by gorging yourself you angry little fat ****.

Nick ain't right in the head. Durden had it right in a post a few days ago.

The guy with MS should stop trying to get up.

Asalah. Just had to mention that. Anybody remember what the actual font was? I went with Comic Sans in this post for shits and giggles, but I'm pretty sure it was something else.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-11, 04:55

gHost Spartan wrote:He lives in India. We all know that phoneman found out where his basketball season tickets were and confronted him in the presence of his family. Slick Nick was attending LCC, hoping to eventually transfer to MSU. Slick Nick is actually a fairly bright guy, but he has difficulty focusing and was diagnosed with a mild form of ADHD. MSU allowed Slick Nick to "attend" MSU through the overseas study program in 2011. At the time, he was still attending LCC, majoring in business management. He hoped to transfer into MSU's supply chain management program, which is top ranked and very competitive. Because Slick struggled academically, compiling a 2.76 GPA at LCC, he was allowed to attend MSU for one semester in the overseas study program in Bangladesh. MSU had considered dropping that program due to poor interest and attendance but the administration didn't want to lose the Indian connection, so it lowered the requirements in this specific case in order to fulfill the class size. Slick attended the program and did fairly well, until the end of the semester. Apparently, and this is hearsay so I can neither confirm nor deny, but apparently Slick was found with an underaged girl and the family threatened him. Then it was discovered that she was pregnant. Her family, a somewhat wealthy family from the rural north, worked out an arrangement whereby Slick married her to avoid shame on the family - at the time the family was competing with another similarly position regional clan and feared being disgraced. He was welcomed into the town as a prince, among a plethora of simpleton farmer types. Slick and the woman had three children and remain living there today. In fact, Slick was able to continue his education at the university he attended and now manages a mid-sized telemarketing company. He's very active in the community and recently started the first Knights of Columbus in that area. So yeah, he's doing quite well.

This is the kind of shit that would never survive on TOS.

gHost, this is one of the most creative posts ever What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? 1486952199 

His Indian wife's name was Asalah.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan G. Thug 2014-05-11, 14:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:

This is the kind of shit that would never survive on TOS.

gHost, this is one of the most creative posts ever What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? 1486952199 

His Indian wife's name was Asalah.

It's the type of story that makes me interested to find it if gHost Spartan really ever wrote the book of short stories that he told me he was planning on writing.

Without knowing the story, I am confident it has some geographical factual errors.
Spartan G. Thug
Spartan G. Thug
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Finger Brown 2014-05-19, 22:20

what ever happened to phoneman?
Three Finger Brown
Three Finger Brown
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-19, 22:25

Three Finger Brown wrote:what ever happened to phoneman?

He is posting as Guest.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanJD01 2014-05-20, 09:50

No. I have had only one screen name on any board I have ever posted. I was on the RCMB for years, but generally lurked. And I went to HS with SpartanDawg.
SpartanJD01
SpartanJD01
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-20, 10:08

SpartanJD01 wrote:No. I have had only one screen name on any board I have ever posted. I was on the RCMB for years, but generally lurked. And I went to HS with SpartanDawg.

What happened to Slick Nick Shady State Fan? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-20, 10:15

I thought he started a FreeMasons chapter.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down