Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

+19
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Jake from State Farm
Jethro Bodeen
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
Son of Sparta
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI Empty Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-12, 16:44

Got an email about this and it isn't from The Onion.

Harbaugh appears to be even more of a character/attention monger than I thought. Norden is currently a PSU verbal who eschewed MSU's offer early on.

From the link:

"Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh will waste little time recruiting one of his top remaining targets, kicker Quinn Nordin, the nation’s top-ranked prospect at his position.
Under the exact rules, he’s going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That’s when it’s legal for him to be at my house, Nordin said. “He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that."

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1631786-harbaugh-spending-24-hours-no-1-kicker
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI Empty Re: Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-12, 16:50

Wonder if he'll put the flash light under his chin and tell some ghost stories during his sleep over? Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI 3662518500
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI Empty Re: Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI

Post by Son of Sparta 2016-01-12, 16:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Got an email about this and it isn't from The Onion.

Harbaugh appears to be even more of a character/attention monger than I thought. Norden is currently a PSU verbal who eschewed MSU's offer early on.

From the link:

"Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh will waste little time recruiting one of his top remaining targets, kicker Quinn Nordin, the nation’s top-ranked prospect at his position.
Under the exact rules, he’s going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That’s when it’s legal for him to be at my house, Nordin said. “He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that."

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1631786-harbaugh-spending-24-hours-no-1-kicker

Well, that wouldn't be the first recruit to have a UM coach fall asleep at his house, but it might be the first time it was planned.

#imisshoke
#recruitingslumberpartiesarecreepy
Son of Sparta
Son of Sparta
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-01-12, 16:58

Will they stay up late and tell each other scary stories?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 17:00

Recruiting if fucking weird, Turtleneck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-12, 17:17

Snake Plissken wrote:Will they stay up late and tell each other scary stories?

Nothing scarier than tales of cereal, Gatorade and worms with machine guns.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-12, 17:23

Think Jay is jealous?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-12, 17:23

Is Chris Hansen going to be hiding in the closet??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-12, 17:28

Woah, he has trouble with the sleeping bag!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-01-12, 17:30

Whoreball will want to shoot nerf-hoop with their shirts off, play truth or dare, spin the bottle, then topped off with I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Then back rubs and (hopefully) a happy ending for each of them.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 17:31

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI Banana_Chris_Hansen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-12, 18:28

Msu kicker: fucking drills it

Uofm kicker recruit: Michael Jackson time with harbs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-01-12, 19:23

Blanch32 wrote:Msu kicker: fucking drills it

Uofm kicker recruit: Michael Jackson time with harbs

You nailed it, that's really fucking creepy, a 52 year old man spending the night with a teenager.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-12, 22:16

For his sake, I honestly hope this is the only time he's trying to sell hope instead of results
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-12, 22:49

Do we know what movie they are watching?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-12, 23:06

Turtleneck wrote:Do we know what movie they are watching?

Pick up the Freep on Friday. It will be the headline on the front page.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-12, 23:08

I like how Harbaugh just invites himself over for the night.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 06:57

Not happening.

No way.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 08:09

god I hate them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-13, 08:13

This here is pretty creepy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-01-13, 08:50

Am I the only one who finds this hilarious and not that weird or creepy? Just 2 dudes hanging out, probably watching Die Hard.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-13, 08:54

Will he wear a shirt?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 09:08

AnomanderRake wrote:Am I the only one who finds this hilarious and not that weird or creepy? Just 2 dudes hanging out, probably watching Die Hard.
I do think it's weird that a 50-year-old has a Peter Pan complex. But I guess the same could be said for Michael Jackson. When you have a celebrity lifestyle it can impact you that you don't have a normal childhood and then try to relive it when you are older.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 09:08

I still hate the way a coach of another team chooses to coach his team and it makes me thankful that he's not the coach of the team that I choose to like.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 10:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still hate the way a coach of another team chooses to coach his team and it makes me thankful that he's not the coach of the team that I choose to like.

He's not coaching, he's recruiting.

Sometimes I wish you would drop the act Bobby and be honest. I know you could admit this was creepy and odd but then you would be out of character.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-13, 10:12

Hey otpt, I'm coming over to your house next week and I'm stating the night. We're going to watch movies and talk about bro stuff. Then we'll probably fuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 10:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still hate the way a coach of another team chooses to coach his team and it makes me thankful that he's not the coach of the team that I choose to like.

Sometimes I wish you would drop the act Bobby and be honest. I know you could admit this was creepy and odd but then you would be out of character.
When I try to spend the night at Bob's we usually burn the couch I was supposed to sleep on, so I have to go home. It kind of sucks actually.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-01-13, 10:14

#JimmyHarbdusky should be trending world wide on twitter right now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-01-13, 10:20

Giant Moose wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Am I the only one who finds this hilarious and not that weird or creepy? Just 2 dudes hanging out, probably watching Die Hard.
I do think it's weird that a 50-year-old has a Peter Pan complex. But I guess the same could be said for Michael Jackson. When you have a celebrity lifestyle it can impact you that you don't have a normal childhood and then try to relive it when you are older.

For the record, MJ was innocent. Weird, but innocent.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-13, 10:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey otpt, I'm coming over to your house next week and I'm stating the night. We're going to watch movies and talk about bro stuff. Then we'll probably fuck.

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-13, 10:27

Yeah I'm sure if someone posted an article about how Dantonio was doing this (which he never would because he's not insane) Bob wouldn't have any opinions.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 10:29

AnomanderRake wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Innocent of what?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-01-13, 10:42

NigelUno wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

Innocent of what?

He was found innocent on all 14 charges he was indicted for.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-01-13, 10:53

AnomanderRake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Innocent of what?

He was found innocent on all 14 charges he was indicted for.

Yep, and a lot of "victims" were financially set for life after the trial, not that we should read anything into that.

Oh, and to the topic of this thread, it's weird as fuck, if it was my kid I'd tell Harbaugh he could wait 'til breakfast, at least.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-13, 11:10

I hate the way people from a different political belief system live their lives. What they've done to me and my family is reprehensible. My thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 11:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

dude, I truly don't care what coaches of other teams do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 11:21

kingstonlake wrote:

I hate the way people from a different political belief system live their lives. What they've done to me and my family is reprehensible. My thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.
you just made my jesus freedom parts wiggle.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-13, 11:27

tTy wrote:#JimmyHarbdusky should be trending world wide on twitter right now.

On it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 11:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey otpt, I'm coming over to your house next week and I'm stating the night. We're going to watch movies and talk about bro stuff. Then we'll probably fuck.

Be thanful for Dantonio, Harbaugh spending an overnight with #1 rated kicker in Rockford MI 502811600

Can we watch Big Lebowski to set the mood?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 11:40

No way he spends the night at the kid's house.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next