Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Ms. B Green Blue Wall Thread

+25
Rocinante
Vlad
tGreenWay
SpartanInNH
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
Stoops21
Giant Moose
tanfan!
RogueLeader
Three Finger Brown
pulling69
Crazy Jim9
Herbie Green
tTy
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
BostonUSpartan
Sponge Worthy
WBill
JEK
Frank Reynolds
Floyd Robertson
goodbar
WhiteBoyHatcher
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Ms. B Green Blue Wall Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Ms. B Green Blue Wall Thread

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-14, 23:34

Lol, that is good stuff. Does she have any more posts about dummm de dummm or whatever she used to say.
And didn't your crew drive her away by saying they wanted to unscrupulous things with her
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Official Ms. B Green Blue Wall Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Ms. B Green Blue Wall Thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-14, 23:36

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, that is good stuff. Does she have any more posts about dummm de dummm or whatever she used to say.
And didn't your crew drive her away by saying they wanted to unscrupulous things with her

I don't see much dmum.

If anyone would have done that it would have been zip. He was fucking ruthless. I don't really remember, though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-14, 23:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Lol, that is good stuff. Does she have any more posts about dummm de dummm or whatever she used to say.

I don't see much dmum.

If anyone would have done that it would have been zip. He was fucking ruthless. I don't really remember, though.

If I signed up for an account there under name Johnny Crumpanelli how long would I last?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-14, 23:53

The Bunker is pay, so you wouldn't make it through the door. I don't know about the free board. I haven't looked at it in a long time.

The Bunker is an interesting dichotomy. Some very low level intelligence/humor types there for a pay board.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-15, 00:52

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The Bunker is pay, so you wouldn't make it through the door. I don't know about the free board. I haven't looked at it in a long time.

The Bunker is an interesting dichotomy. Some very low level intelligence/humor types there for a pay board.
WTF are you dickheads talking about?

https://michiganstate.forums.rivals.com/forums/the-underground-bunker.18/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-15, 01:25

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The Bunker is pay, so you wouldn't make it through the door. I don't know about the free board. I haven't looked at it in a long time.

WTF are you dickheads talking about?

The underground bunker. It might be almost as big as the rcmb but you have to pay so I don’t know what goes on there.
I think it is pretty much dudes circle jerking about 16 year olds narrowing their list to five schools.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-15, 01:55

Spartanmag sucked. Straight sunshine and crootin obsession. Not a lot of personality. Kind of like rcmb hardcore.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-15, 08:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:She is still around and she is still crazy. I'm sorry, I am sure she is a nice old lady and she is someone's mother and someone's grandmother but when you stoop to this level of insanity on a public forum over the course of 2 decades or so, you're gonna catch some flak. If someone can prove she has a mental illness I will be happy to delete this thread and issue a public apology.

MBG wrote:I'll repeat what Harmonious said. I've heard many um fans come on the sports radio shows in SE MI and pretend to be Spartans. They say things that reveal the ploy. They have a part time job of making sure Spartans look stupid, mean and reactionary. Keeps some of them too busy to finish their homework or chores around the home..

And yet I'm warned About nigel...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-04-15, 08:41

Blanch32 wrote:...nigel...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-15, 10:47

bump..

#BlueWall #Delaney #EPSN #SportsIllustrated #EveryoneElseThatSaysSomethingThatOffendsMyInsecureSoul
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-07, 23:10

Good job by the Freep here....

Official Ms. B Green Blue Wall Thread - Page 2 C1naq9FW8AAyi3l
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-08, 10:46

gHost Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Good job by the Freep here....

I can never figure out why a business would want to piss off a good portion of its customers?

Don't start with the assumption it's an intelligently run business.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-08, 10:50

LooseGoose wrote:Good job by the Freep here....

UM fan: bowls... College football has bowls not playoffs.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2